Windows 10: Graphics and audio glitches after windows update forced shutdown

Discus and support Graphics and audio glitches after windows update forced shutdown in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; February 16, 2021 There was an update for my windows I waited for almost an hour and it got stuck on the windows update screen. I then decided to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KajiUsagi, Mar 29, 2021.

1. KajiUsagi Win User

Graphics and audio glitches after windows update forced shutdown

February 16, 2021 There was an update for my windows I waited for almost an hour and it got stuck on the windows update screen. I then decided to forced shutdown the computer. after a day I opened the PC again and booted up Valorant to my surprise there was a static coming from the game. This also happened to League, Genshin, Pubg lite and Deceit. Some has minor graphics glitches but the audio is clear like Dota 2, Csgo, Skyrim and Prop hunt.

I tried Reinstalling my windows from the reset PC in settings. I did use reinstall windows from cloud and reset drivers but the issue is still there, I tried clean installing my GPU, Updating my Drivers yet nothing seems to work.

I am using AMD Ryzen 3 3100 4 core processor and my GPU is Radeon rx 570 series

:)

KajiUsagi, Mar 29, 2021

2. Glitching After Updating To Windows 10

Hi Ahsiek,

Display errors might have caused by an incompatible drivers. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to know the following:

• What is the
      build number and version of your Windows
      ?
    • When you say glitch, does it mean that the screen flickers?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the make and model of your Windows 10 laptop?

In the meantime, we suggest that you update the graphics driver of your Windows 10 by following the steps given on this article:

Update drivers in Windows 10

We look forward for your response.

Janeane Cru, Mar 29, 2021
  3. Graphical(?) glitch happening, windows 10

Hello Shado,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I request you to try the following steps:

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card
    Drivers

• Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Graphics Card
      from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website:

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card
    manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Mar 29, 2021
  4. Graphics and audio glitches after windows update forced shutdown

Graphics glitching after upgrade to Windows 10 on my tablet pc

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to update all Graphics Card Driver. Please go to the device manager and update your Graphics Card.

Follow the steps to update the Display Adapter drivers:

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand the Display Adapter.
    • Right-click on the Graphics card and click on Properties.
    • Go to Driver Tab and Click Update.
    • Restart the computer and check.
    If this doesn't help, then you might have to uninstall and then reinstall Graphics Card driver from the Manufacturer's Website.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Divya Murugan, Mar 29, 2021
Thema:

Graphics and audio glitches after windows update forced shutdown

1. Graphics and audio glitches after windows update forced shutdown - Similar Threads - Graphics audio glitches

2. Graphics and resolution glitch after Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics and resolution glitch after Windows 11 update: Shortly after updating, I noticed a problem with my pc. I was downloading a game while watching YouTube and the YouTube video quality was really bad, which I assumed was just an issue with the internet since I was downloading something. Except the internet browser was not the...
  3. Graphics and resolution glitch after Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Graphics and resolution glitch after Windows 11 update: Shortly after updating, I noticed a problem with my pc. I was downloading a game while watching YouTube and the YouTube video quality was really bad, which I assumed was just an issue with the internet since I was downloading something. Except the internet browser was not the...
  4. Bsod after forced shutdown

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bsod after forced shutdown: So I had to force shutdown my pc 2 days ago and when I turned it on again it was running fine, I ran sfc scannow which found and fixed corruption and ran it again and it said there were no corruptions but today it just blue screened on me out of nowhere. Why did it do this if...
  5. No audio after graphics card update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No audio after graphics card update: I updated my amd radeon r7 and after that i had no sound. I have Microsoft windows 10 home version 2004 Os build 19041.630 169384
  6. Audio Clicking/Popping after freeze and forced shutdown.

Audio Clicking/Popping after freeze and forced shutdown.: Winver 1903 (OS build 18362.592) After attempting to load a Google Doc (not a short one, but one I've been able to load without a hitch every other time) my computer froze and I had to force-shutdown, since then my audio has been crackling and popping, and LatencyMon has...
  7. Force installation of Windows Updates on Shutdown

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Force installation of Windows Updates on Shutdown: My brother has a Windows 10 machine that doesn't use very often, and when he does, he never updates. This results on piling up hundreds of updates, that when you go to download them and restart, then laptop literally becomes unusable. How can I force a policy that will...
  8. Audio issues after forced update

Audio issues after forced update: Hi. Yesterday, a forced update (KB4549951) that was installed (even though my updates are paused), caused an issue with audio. My microphone now not only takes in my mic audio, but my desktop audio as well. How do I fix this? submitted by /u/SupaIsaiah016 [link]...
  9. Force shutdown

Force shutdown: Hello Eversince I've been using Windows 10 I have been struggling with many bugs and blue screens. Ok well I'm used to it now. But the thing is, when the computer is stuck, I'm unable to force shutdown and force restart it. I need to wait for the battery to be depleted....
  10. Audio changed after forced windows update :)

Audio changed after forced windows update :): My sound settings that have been perfect for years has changed after a forced windows update :)! I cannot for the life of me get it back to how it sounded! I do not have recovery enable so that's not an option. Is there a way to get back my old audio settings or what? Why...