Windows 10: Graphics bug

Discus and support Graphics bug in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My computer has graphics issues and lags when playing installed games when it has good specs and should be playing games at high quality, I wasn't sure... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by HenryPike, Oct 5, 2018.

1. HenryPike Win User

Graphics bug

My computer has graphics issues and lags when playing installed games when it has good specs and should be playing games at high quality, I wasn't sure if it was a driver issue but I don't know much about that so I need help!

Might be a problem with steam.

Ive tried a disk clean and nothing changed ;(

:)

HenryPike, Oct 5, 2018
  2. AndreePin Win User

graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Oct 5, 2018
  3. Graphics card information.

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

The error might occur if the Graphic card is cannot update the driver automatically.

I suggest you to update the graphic card manually by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager.
    • Expand Display Driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and select
      update driver software.

Also, can download the latest version of the graphic card from the manufacturer website.

Hope the information is helpful. Please revert back with the necessary information and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 5, 2018
  4. Graphics bug

graphic card

Hi,

There is a possibility that the application you're trying to download is not compatible with the hardware that you have. We suggest that you check the system requirements of the chat application, then see if your device is capable of running the it.

To check the Graphics card information on your device, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • On the Run box, type msinfo32 then hit Enter key.
    • On the System Information window, click on Components → Display.

Should you need further assistance, we are here to help.

Darleen Pen, Oct 5, 2018
Thema:

Graphics bug

1. Graphics bug - Similar Threads - Graphics bug

2. Application windows placement bug when using systems with dual graphic cards

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application windows placement bug when using systems with dual graphic cards: Greetings,Application window settings are not respected for the primary display designation when using systems which have both discreate and onboard graphics chips.In this case, my system has an onboard integrated AMD 6100M GPU as part of the CPU, It also has a dedicated...
  3. Application windows placement bug when using systems with dual graphic cards

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Application windows placement bug when using systems with dual graphic cards: Greetings,Application window settings are not respected for the primary display designation when using systems which have both discreate and onboard graphics chips.In this case, my system has an onboard integrated AMD 6100M GPU as part of the CPU, It also has a dedicated...
  4. Windows 10 Cumulative Update KB5033372 Nvidia Graphics Driver Bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Cumulative Update KB5033372 Nvidia Graphics Driver Bug: After installing the recent cumulative update KB5033372, my laptop display renders in 1080p in the top left corner and frequently every couple seconds goes blank for a few seconds to up to a minute or two at a time. Combinations of restarting the graphics driver with the...
  5. Windows 10 Cumulative Update KB5033372 Nvidia Graphics Driver Bug

Windows 10 Cumulative Update KB5033372 Nvidia Graphics Driver Bug: After installing the recent cumulative update KB5033372, my laptop display renders in 1080p in the top left corner and frequently every couple seconds goes blank for a few seconds to up to a minute or two at a time. Combinations of restarting the graphics driver with the...
  6. Windows 10 Cumulative Update KB5033372 Nvidia Graphics Driver Bug

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Weird graphical bug occasionally popping up on monitor as well booting-up issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird graphical bug occasionally popping up on monitor as well booting-up issues: Lately I have been noticing that for a split second, a corner or portion of the screen will black out with a couple other isolated black squares scattered around it and will immediately go back to normal. I only notice it while web browsing but I haven't noticed while gaming....
  8. Weird graphical bug occasionally popping up on monitor as well booting-up issues

Weird graphical bug occasionally popping up on monitor as well booting-up issues: Lately I have been noticing that for a split second, a corner or portion of the screen will black out with a couple other isolated black squares scattered around it and will immediately go back to normal. I only notice it while web browsing but I haven't noticed while gaming....
  9. Strange graphical and software bugs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange graphical and software bugs: Everything was fine yesterday, but after getting on my laptop after letting it sit for 5 or 10 minutes it suddenly had huge problems Most images appear like so, garbled and covered in weird static, and lots of apps such as settings, and even third party ones such as discord...
  10. Strange graphical and software bugs

Strange graphical and software bugs: Everything was fine yesterday, but after getting on my laptop after letting it sit for 5 or 10 minutes it suddenly had huge problems Most images appear like so, garbled and covered in weird static, and lots of apps such as settings, and even third party ones such as discord...