Windows 10: Graphics card and screen

Discus and support Graphics card and screen in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, Its my first time using a pc and i was having some issues so i asked my friends for advice. They told me to disable the graphics card and my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AnnaRayLF, May 28, 2020.

1. AnnaRayLF Win User

Graphics card and screen

Hi,

Its my first time using a pc and i was having some issues so i asked my friends for advice. They told me to disable the graphics card and my screen went black and cant get it back. Ive tried almost everything on the internet to get it up again but it just comes up with no signal. Any advice?

thanks

:)

AnnaRayLF, May 28, 2020
  2. AndreePin Win User

graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, May 28, 2020
  3. Nvidia Graphics Card

Hello Brian,

I request you to try the following steps:

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card
    Drivers

• Right click on the Start menu.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Graphics Card
      from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card
    manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), May 28, 2020
  4. Graphics card and screen

Unsupported Graphics card .

Hello Ayush,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I request you to try the following steps:

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card
    Drivers

• Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Graphics Card
      from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website:

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card
    manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), May 28, 2020
Thema:

Graphics card and screen

1. Graphics card and screen - Similar Threads - Graphics card screen

2. a problem with the screen and graphics card compatibility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    a problem with the screen and graphics card compatibility: hii I own a computeri5 12400f - nvidia rtx4060 - 32gb- WIN 11 23H2 and a hp 24fw monitor that I still use until now. Since I started playing games on it , I noticed screen tearing and a sudden black screen for a second in general and every time I open a program in particular...
  3. a problem with the screen and graphics card compatibility

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    a problem with the screen and graphics card compatibility: hii I own a computeri5 12400f - nvidia rtx4060 - 32gb- WIN 11 23H2 and a hp 24fw monitor that I still use until now. Since I started playing games on it , I noticed screen tearing and a sudden black screen for a second in general and every time I open a program in particular...
  4. Graphics card

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Graphics card: I was playing a game and everything ws fine and then i got a black screen out of know where i couldnt tab out and i couldnt force quit the game so i unplugged my computer. Now when i load it up it says checking for media presence then loads to the blue windows screen that...
  5. Graphic Card Question.... Screen Tearing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphic Card Question.... Screen Tearing.: Hello, early last year I have built a gaming PC: Parts list - ASUS Maximus X Motherboard, Intel Core i7 8700k 3.7GHz, 32GB Ram, ASUS NVidia 2080 RTX OC. Monitor ASUS PG348Q 34in G SYNC. Win10 Pro Version 1909. Every game so far plays great. When I play Rust I get screen...
  6. graphic card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    graphic card: I have Toshiba netbook NB 305 with windows 10. I wanted to download for windows 10 ookla speedtest which is offered free in Microsoft store. After installation when I click on launch I got message "failed to initialize direct3D. At least Direct 11 feature level 9.3 is...
  7. Graphic Card- Black Screen.

Graphic Card- Black Screen.: Hello recently I bought Graphic card GT 710 DDR5 2GB that support max resolution 2160P I worked with that for a while until windows 10 1809 released then I download that and install it on my PC then going to install driver of Graphic card then screen goes black I tried...
  8. graphics card

graphics card: how do I find out which graphic card I have https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/graphics-card/ce87d398-8667-4c3a-985c-96a6c9defdf6
  9. Graphic Card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphic Card: How do I find the graphic card data installed on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/graphic-card/9c222831-7ddf-4e28-9f0c-c4518df153df
  10. graphics cards

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    graphics cards: I have a 6 year old Dell XPS 8300 with new hard drive, PSU and monitor,keyboard and mouse. When it breaks I will get another and not sink money in this one. I can use some of the parts. The graphics card, NVidia, is horizontal and works OK. I also have a similar port...