Windows 10: graphics card crashing

Discus and support graphics card crashing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello for awhile now I've noticed that my computer will sometimes go into a grey screen and then come back to my desktop but on some occasions it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HunterLinderman, Mar 11, 2020.

1. graphics card crashing

Hello for awhile now I've noticed that my computer will sometimes go into a grey screen and then come back to my desktop but on some occasions it completely freezes up my computer to the point where I have to restart it physically. this is the error I get: "Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered."

I've tried everything from updating my graphics driver to rolling back my graphics driver but nothing ever seems to help. Even when reinstalling a fresh clean of windows it still happens

:)

HunterLinderman, Mar 11, 2020
  2. AndreePin Win User

graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Mar 11, 2020
  3. Graphics card information.

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

The error might occur if the Graphic card is cannot update the driver automatically.

I suggest you to update the graphic card manually by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager.
    • Expand Display Driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and select
      update driver software.

Also, can download the latest version of the graphic card from the manufacturer website.

Hope the information is helpful. Please revert back with the necessary information and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 11, 2020
  4. graphics card crashing

graphic card

Hi,

There is a possibility that the application you're trying to download is not compatible with the hardware that you have. We suggest that you check the system requirements of the chat application, then see if your device is capable of running the it.

To check the Graphics card information on your device, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • On the Run box, type msinfo32 then hit Enter key.
    • On the System Information window, click on Components → Display.

Should you need further assistance, we are here to help.

Darleen Pen, Mar 11, 2020
Thema:

graphics card crashing

1. graphics card crashing - Similar Threads - graphics card crashing

2. Graphics card crashing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Graphics card crashing?: Hello, So I've come here today to try and figure out what's going with my computer, I have installed several games onto my computer and some of them decide they want to crash and not appear. Whenever I run these games most of the times I am using steam, when I launch the game...
  3. Graphics card crashing?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Graphics card crashing?: Hello, So I've come here today to try and figure out what's going with my computer, I have installed several games onto my computer and some of them decide they want to crash and not appear. Whenever I run these games most of the times I am using steam, when I launch the game...
  4. Graphics card crashing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Graphics Card Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics Card Crash: It made this dump -https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EhO5tAn9wYtkh5NPu5CC9B4OrTfAzno9/view?usp=sharing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/graphics-card-crash/9ccf873f-89a6-44f7-81e9-ee97a39408ce
  6. Graphics Card Crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Graphics Card Crash: It made this dump -https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EhO5tAn9wYtkh5NPu5CC9B4OrTfAzno9/view?usp=sharing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/graphics-card-crash/9ccf873f-89a6-44f7-81e9-ee97a39408ce
  7. Graphics Card Crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Graphics card Crashing and stuff

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Graphics card Crashing and stuff: I recently decided to have Armory crate open on a game that is prone to making my computer BSOD. Right when and before it happened it showed that gpu was at 3%. It is an NVIDIA GTX 1660 TI. I have recently updated all of everything that can be updated. Can someone give me...
  9. BSOD Crashes - graphics card related

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Crashes - graphics card related: Hi, I've experienced multiple BSODs almost every other day whether it'd be gaming or just plain surfing the web. I can trace it down to atikmdag being an issue on the computer. I've installed AMD uninstall and then reinstalled my drivers to no end. I'm not sure if it'll...
  10. Nvida graphic card crash

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvida graphic card crash: Acer predator 7 running on Windows 10 , gtx 980 m keep crashing after installation of updated and keep saying that Windows 8 has successfully recover display card driver plz help 45830

Users found this page by searching for:

1. graphics card crashes on windows log in