Windows 10: Graphics Card dies while under load but no blue screen

Discus and support Graphics Card dies while under load but no blue screen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey Guys,Getting a weird problem that I'm having trouble understanding. Every once in a while my graphics card will suddenly just stop working without... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MoonMoonJelly, Jun 20, 2022.

1. Graphics Card dies while under load but no blue screen

Hey Guys,Getting a weird problem that I'm having trouble understanding. Every once in a while my graphics card will suddenly just stop working without triggering a blue screen. I know everything else is fine because the PC doesn't restart and I can still hear people in Discord and I can hear everything else that's open on the PC I just don't have video output anymore. I was told it could be because of Riot's Valorant software which I uninstalled but I just want to cover all of my bases before I RMA the graphics card or do a fresh Windows install. CPU: AMD 3900X not overclockedMobo: X570 Aqua

:)

MoonMoonJelly, Jun 20, 2022
  2. AndreePin Win User

graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Jun 20, 2022
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    lost my graphic card

Hi Barath,

For us to better assist you with your blue screen issue, we'd like to know the following:

• Were there any messages on the blue screen?
    • "I cannot see my graphic card" - Is your graphics card not listed in Device Manager?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Jun 20, 2022
  4. Graphics Card dies while under load but no blue screen

Nvidia Graphics Card

Hello Brian,

I request you to try the following steps:

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card
    Drivers

• Right click on the Start menu.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Graphics Card
      from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card
    manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Jun 20, 2022
Thema:

Graphics Card dies while under load but no blue screen

1. Graphics Card dies while under load but no blue screen - Similar Threads - Graphics Card dies

2. Graphics Card dies while under load but no blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics Card dies while under load but no blue screen: Hey Guys,Getting a weird problem that I'm having trouble understanding. Every once in a while my graphics card will suddenly just stop working without triggering a blue screen. I know everything else is fine because the PC doesn't restart and I can still hear people in...
  3. Graphics Card dies while under load but no blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Graphics Card dies while under load but no blue screen: Hey Guys,Getting a weird problem that I'm having trouble understanding. Every once in a while my graphics card will suddenly just stop working without triggering a blue screen. I know everything else is fine because the PC doesn't restart and I can still hear people in...
  4. Blue Screen While Idling/Not under load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen While Idling/Not under load: It keeps happening after i swaped my motherboard, probably driver issue but i don't know which one cause itHere is the dumpfiles and system infohttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AumTscrq8VTpkHEDBemnpYZ8R81A?e=b5jhQY...
  5. Blue Screen While Idling/Not under load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen While Idling/Not under load: It keeps happening after i swaped my motherboard, probably driver issue but i don't know which one cause itHere is the dumpfiles and system infohttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AumTscrq8VTpkHEDBemnpYZ8R81A?e=b5jhQY...
  6. Blue Screens, seems related to the graphics card.

Blue Screens, seems related to the graphics card.: My computer has had a history of crashes before but it has started back again. I seemed to fix the issue a couple months ago when clean installing the graphics driver but it seems to have returned. Can you please help me? I have the minidumps from this crash and the crashes...
  7. Blue screen when starting - graphics card

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen when starting - graphics card: Hi I've been having some issues with my desktop computer freezing, crashing etc and today it wouldn't start at all. I used the troubleshooting options to reset the computer, but it stopped halfway. It just kept restarting and stopping at error message. So i used the USB...
  8. Blue Screen caused by graphics card/dual screen

Blue Screen caused by graphics card/dual screen: I keep getting blue screens when I am in dual screen. Crash happens when I try to use the computer after some time of inactivity with just a video playing. 86098
  9. Graphics card dying?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Graphics card dying?: Hey! After a ca. a week having new PC parts my computer froze, with vertical coloured lines on both monitors, with a repeating buzzing sound. After hitting the reset button the computer booted normally, and it looked like it was fine. I figured it just froze because of the...
  10. New graphics card is apparently dying.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    New graphics card is apparently dying.: Now this is a surprise. Looks like this GeForce GT 730 really was defective after all. I was playing a little with Mac OS X, then due to chipset compatibilty problems i decided to go back to Windows 10. It was finishing installing, so i left the PC alone... When i...