Windows 10: Graphics card / Display issue

Discus and support Graphics card / Display issue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello people of the Microsoft forum! Hope everyone is having a great day :DI have a laptop that's about 2 years old. Ever since I got it, I noticed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by W.C. Blitzy, Apr 24, 2021.

1. Graphics card / Display issue

Hello people of the Microsoft forum! Hope everyone is having a great day Graphics card / Display issue :DI have a laptop that's about 2 years old. Ever since I got it, I noticed there was occasionally some sort of graphical or display issue that would rarely appear. Now, however, I feel like I see it at least once a day while on the device. See images:If I refresh the page, the green dots are gone and nothing serious happens, but this thing has been showing up more often now and I'm trying to get ahead of it before something bad may happen. I'm assuming it probably has something to do with my graphics card so I'v

:)

W.C. Blitzy, Apr 24, 2021
  2. AndreePin Win User

graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Apr 24, 2021
  3. Graphics card information.

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

The error might occur if the Graphic card is cannot update the driver automatically.

I suggest you to update the graphic card manually by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager.
    • Expand Display Driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and select
      update driver software.

Also, can download the latest version of the graphic card from the manufacturer website.

Hope the information is helpful. Please revert back with the necessary information and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 24, 2021
  4. Graphics card / Display issue

Windows 10 Graphics card error

Hi Standley,

Thank you for your response and sorry for delay in response.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you. We will help you to resolve the issue.

This issue might occur if the graphic card drivers are outdated.

I suggest you to reinstall the graphics card drivers installed on the computer from manufacturer's website and check if that helps fix the issue.

Refer to the following steps to uninstall Display Device from the Device Manager:

• Press Windows and X keys together.
    • Click on Device Manager.
    • Locate and Expand the Display Adapter.
    • Right-click on the Display Device.
    • Click on Uninstall.
    • Restart the PC and install the graphics card driver.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Apr 24, 2021
Thema:

Graphics card / Display issue

1. Graphics card / Display issue - Similar Threads - Graphics card Display

2. Graphic card Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Graphic card Issue: Good day! I have a acer aspire z5710 with a integrated graphic card nvidia Geforce gt240 however the graphic card no longer detected after installing windows 10. I already downloaded the latest driver on nvidia website however when i try to install it it says no compatible...
  3. Graphic card Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphic card Issue: Good day! I have a acer aspire z5710 with a integrated graphic card nvidia Geforce gt240 however the graphic card no longer detected after installing windows 10. I already downloaded the latest driver on nvidia website however when i try to install it it says no compatible...
  4. Graphic card Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Graphics Card No display problem

Graphics Card No display problem: i am having problems with my windows10 pc.i just got a pc which was installed with a nvidia gt 210 it was tested and it was working finebut when it got home and i started it , it had no display .It turned out when i unplugged the the graphics card it was working fine and the...
  6. Corrupted Text Display - Graphics Card Issue?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Corrupted Text Display - Graphics Card Issue?: Win Ver 1903 (Build 18362.592) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti I have a mature and stable system but over the last few days I've noticed an occasional line or two of text displaying as garbage (see screenshot). The text rights itself if I highlight or select the whole paragraph...
  7. Graphics Card Issue

Graphics Card Issue: Good Day! I own a Dell Inspiron 14 3467 equipped with a GPU - AMD Radeon 520. Over the course of using my laptop, I regularly receive driver updates for the mentioned Graphics Card. I was able to successfully updated them and use the GPU to run games and other software that...
  8. Graphic card Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Graphic card Issues: Whenever I game, system crashes. Please advise. Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 141 Parameter 1: ffff8385678a52b0 Parameter 2: fffff8027780eb24 Parameter 3: 0...
  9. graphics card issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    graphics card issues: I have recently done a fresh install of windows 10 64bit, after allowing windows to do all necessary up dates I downloaded and installed all of my graphics card drivers from nvidia and loaded them in safe mode. restarted computer and now I have a black screen after windows...
  10. graphics card issue

graphics card issue: i have this problem regarding my gpu i recently tried updating my gpu drivers through geforce experience and tried downloading geforce game ready drivers. but it refuses to install the error message says it is not conpatible to the windows version i currently have then i...