Windows 10: Graphics card driver for GTX 1650 StormX not compatible with Windows version?

Discus and support Graphics card driver for GTX 1650 StormX not compatible with Windows version? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Howdy, bought myself the Palit GTX1650 StormX with 4Gb as graphics card Now I wanted to install the driver, did so and opened it too and then it was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by 12345lolololol, Aug 10, 2020.

1. Graphics card driver for GTX 1650 StormX not compatible with Windows version?

Howdy,

bought myself the Palit GTX1650 StormX with 4Gb as graphics card Now I wanted to install the driver, did so and opened it too and then it was checked if it is compatible with the Windows version. Then it said something like "This graphics card driver is not compatible with the Windows version". Like that. Then I thought I'd install the latest Windows version, but every time I restart the PC after the update the old version is always on it.
    Does anyone know why ?
    i also have Windows 7 in addition to Windows 10'on the pc, does anyone know how to play and pull down files from Windows 7 to uninstall it ?

many thanks in advance Graphics card driver for GTX 1650 StormX not compatible with Windows version? :)

:)

12345lolololol, Aug 10, 2020

2. Windows 10 Pro Installation issue with NVIDIA GTX 1650 Super

Background:

I started a Windows 10 Pro installation via USB port. It ran for a while but failed because it didn't like my ancient GTX-260 graphics card. So I'll upgrade. It's old anyway. I found a decent replacement in the GTX-1650 Super. I then found the following
    thread to see if it was Windows 10 compatible:

Can I upgrade my graphics card to a geforce gtx 1060?

And the answer appeared to be yes. I also found threads with GTX-1650 and Windows 10 apparently working. So I think I'm good to buy the board. Swapped out the old graphics card for the new GTX-1650. I am up and fully functional running Win 7 64 bit with
    the new GTX-1650 Super using two displays via HDMI cables.

I again start the Win 10 install. Now I get the following error in the "What needs your attention" window:

"This device isn't compatible in Windows 10. Contact the manufacturer

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER

(NVIDIA)

You'll have problems with your display in Windows 10."

A "Confirm" button is displayed leading me to think it will proceed with the video card anyway. It doesn't. I always end up two steps back.

I checked the Win 10 Flash device and it's printed with "WIN 10 Eng Inti Home/Pro" and some numbers.

I checked the contents of the Flash device. The file bootmgr.efi has a Digital Signature dated "Monday, March 18, 2019". I looked at the file certificate and it's valid from 8/23/2018 to 11/23/2019.

To me, it feels like the problem is getting the correct graphics card driver before or during the update and not the certificate out of date.

Any suggestions?

JeffM

Jeff M. Somewhere In Florida, Aug 10, 2020
  3. MarkT4345 Win User
    Nvidia driver is not compatible with this version of windows

I have a current (GTX 1650) Nvidia graphics card with the 1703 Windows 10 build and I cannot install the driver. It says that the driver is not compatible with this version of Windows. What the hell is the problem?

MarkT4345, Aug 10, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Graphics card driver for GTX 1650 StormX not compatible with Windows version?

NVIDIA introduces GeForce GTX 1650 Turing GPUs

Source: Introducing GeForce GTX 1650, Starting at $149 | NVIDIA Blog

See also: GeForce GTX 1650 Graphics Card | NVIDIA

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Aug 10, 2020
Thema:

Graphics card driver for GTX 1650 StormX not compatible with Windows version?

1. Graphics card driver for GTX 1650 StormX not compatible with Windows version? - Similar Threads - Graphics card driver

2. Minecraft is not utilizing my GTX 1650 graphics card. I've tried everything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft is not utilizing my GTX 1650 graphics card. I've tried everything.: I've seen countless videos on youtube about this topic. Manage 3D settings and add javaw.exe,I also tried the graphics settings fix, nothing works vanilla Minecraft runs at 60 fps it's horrible!...
  3. Minecraft is not utilizing my GTX 1650 graphics card. I've tried everything.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft is not utilizing my GTX 1650 graphics card. I've tried everything.: I've seen countless videos on youtube about this topic. Manage 3D settings and add javaw.exe,I also tried the graphics settings fix, nothing works vanilla Minecraft runs at 60 fps it's horrible!...
  4. Nvidia Graphics Driver Not Compatible With This Version of Windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nvidia Graphics Driver Not Compatible With This Version of Windows: PC Specs•Microsoft OEM System Builder DVD Windоws 10 Home 64-bit Intended use for new systems•Intel i7-6900K Processor 20MB Cache, up to 3.70 GHz FC-LGA 2011-v3,BX80671I76900K•MSI Extreme Gaming Intel X99 LGA 2011 DDR4 USB 3.1 Extended ATX Motherboard X99A Godlike Gaming•EVGA...
  5. Nvidia Graphics Driver Not Compatible With This Version of Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia Graphics Driver Not Compatible With This Version of Windows: PC Specs•Microsoft OEM System Builder DVD Windоws 10 Home 64-bit Intended use for new systems•Intel i7-6900K Processor 20MB Cache, up to 3.70 GHz FC-LGA 2011-v3,BX80671I76900K•MSI Extreme Gaming Intel X99 LGA 2011 DDR4 USB 3.1 Extended ATX Motherboard X99A Godlike Gaming•EVGA...
  6. Nvidia Graphics Driver Not Compatible With This Version of Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Having a problem with Windows 10. GeForce GTX 1650 super Graphics Card

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Having a problem with Windows 10. GeForce GTX 1650 super Graphics Card: Hello everyone. I'm new here, but I'm joining in hopes to learn more about computers with my 14yr old son. We're already having a issue with Windows, and I was hoping someone could help us! New PC I built with my 14yr old son. So, just yesterday, when my son turned on his PC,...
  8. Graphical card driver not compatible with this version of windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Graphical card driver not compatible with this version of windows: Hello ! Today I noticed that some of my games lunched on the cpu instead of the gpu. So I wanted to change that but I didn't got accès to the nvidia control panel. I search that problem on Google and found that the last solution (other solutions failed) is to uninstall the...
  9. Graphic card driver GeForce GTX 960

Graphic card driver GeForce GTX 960: Hello MB: Gigabyte B85M-D3H BIOS: American Megatrends Inc. FD 12.08.2015. CPU: Intel Pentium CPU G3258 3,2GHz (2 cores) GPU: GeForce GTX 960 RAM: 8 GB ( 2x HyperX Fury 4GB DD3) OS: Windows 10 Home 1809 build 17763.348 I bought new SSD and after reinstallation OS...
  10. this Nvidia graphics driver is not compatible with this version of windows

this Nvidia graphics driver is not compatible with this version of windows: Hello there. Recently, I updated my Windows 10 Pro "1803" to "1809". My graphics drivers version were "391.35" and I needed to update it to the newest version, which is "419.17". At first it gave the "This Nvidia graphics driver is not compatible with this version of...