Windows 10: Graphics Card Guidance Needed

Discus and support Graphics Card Guidance Needed in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Here's what I bought earlier tonight: Amazon.com: Gigabyte GeForce GT 710 2GB Dual Slot Low Profile GV-N710SL-2GL REV2.0 Graphic Cards: Computers &... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by tweakit, Feb 16, 2017.

1. tweakit Win User

Graphics Card Guidance Needed

Here's what I bought earlier tonight:
    Amazon.com: Gigabyte GeForce GT 710 2GB Dual Slot Low Profile GV-N710SL-2GL REV2.0 Graphic Cards: Computers & Accessories
    After the $8- rebate, the price is $31.24. This is the 2GB version which costs an additional $4-. Probably a waist of $4- but I couldn't resist the cheap insurance to keep me from wondering if I shudda got the 2GB version! Also, the recommended PSU for this card is 300W. Mine is an Antec 380W PSU. It'll be here in a week. We'll see how it works out.

tweakit, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Graphics Card Guidance Needed

1. Graphics Card Guidance Needed - Similar Threads - Graphics Card Guidance

2. need some programming guidance

in Windows 10 Support
    need some programming guidance: i have a practice management system in my dental practice, and we would like to be able to create an on-screen "sticky note" when a patient's account is pulled up. The patient account number is part of the title bar text, and my desire would be to have a text note or a...
  3. Graphics Card Needed for Minecraft?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Graphics Card Needed for Minecraft?: I get this message when my computer is switched on. 1720-SMART Hard Drive detects imminent failure.Failing Drive: SATAOFailing Attribute: #05Have to press F1 to continue booting.I hadded a stick of DIMM. Still same message. I added second stick of DIMM, no message computer...
  4. Graphic card need help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Graphic card need help: My computer has a GeForce GTX 960 in but my pc only loads on when it is on Microsoft basic display adapter , and when I try download driver update my screen just goes black and help? I’ve been trying to fix it for so long, it’s annoying submitted by /u/OwenJxcob [link]...
  5. Do you need a graphics card?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Do you need a graphics card?: If you only use your computer for Microsoft Office and Internet surfing, do you need a graphics card? I do like having two monitors for working, so right now I have one monitor plugged into a Nvidia 660Ti graphics card and the other plugged into the motherboard for the Intel...
  6. Need guidance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need guidance: My sister needs a program that will let her make a burnable dvd/cd for a birthday present. I have absolutely NO experience in this field of things so I figured I would ask here. This program should be able to import and string together .jpgs, some video clips, music files...
  7. Need Some Graphic Card advice

Need Some Graphic Card advice: My pc's cards fan after 4 years just started making a whinning noise I don't know if I could take it out and grease the fan or not but I would rather just get a new card......Say $100 or less....And I'm not a gamer. My pc is a 2013 HP P-6 2400T / Intel 3.1 CPU / 12 gb's...
  8. Need Help Picking Graphics Card

Need Help Picking Graphics Card: I got a new PC, in a sense. The Acer I took to be fixed had died and he built me a PC using a Advent Windows 10 Tower. Long story short, it's a Advent Tower, Dell Monitor, Acer Keyboard and Mouse. To avoid my new PC dying , I need to get a graphics card so I can game. And...
  9. Need help finding a graphics card

Need help finding a graphics card: So I have been using the video card that came stock on my motherboard (the motherboard is the Gigabyte 78LMT-USB3) and It is fine but a little laggy. I need a Video card that could handle these games at good settings Minecraft, Roblox, Spore, Sims 3 (EPs I have is...
  10. Guidance needed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Guidance needed: I have set my desktop as I want it I don'tlike all those panels - some I guess I have to have. Now what I would really like is to click on Start and the on/off option/s to beat the bottom instead of having to click the three small bars at the top left handcorner to bring...