Windows 10: Graphics card is no longer recognized?

Discus and support Graphics card is no longer recognized? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, everyone, here's the problem. In my laptop (Dell Inspiron 5570) only the internal iGpu (Intel UHD Graphics) is recognized. My other graphics... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AgentCoulson, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Graphics card is no longer recognized?

Hello, everyone,

here's the problem. In my laptop (Dell Inspiron 5570) only the internal iGpu (Intel UHD Graphics) is recognized. My other graphics card (Radeon 530) is no longer recognized. Also in the device manager (where also the hidden devices are shown) the graphics card is not shown. Installing the driver does not work because the graphics card cannot be found.

How did all this happen? :

Because I had some game crashes caused by the graphics card I uninstalled the software of the graphics card (AMD Adrenalin). During the reinstallation I checked Reset to factory defaults. After that I uninstalled the software again and can't install it anymore because the graphics card is not recognized.

Many thanks in advance

P.S. I use Windows 10 Home

:)

AgentCoulson, Jul 10, 2020
  2. AndreePin Win User

graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Aug 4, 2020
  3. Graphics card information.

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

The error might occur if the Graphic card is cannot update the driver automatically.

I suggest you to update the graphic card manually by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager.
    • Expand Display Driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and select
      update driver software.

Also, can download the latest version of the graphic card from the manufacturer website.

Hope the information is helpful. Please revert back with the necessary information and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 4, 2020
  4. Graphics card is no longer recognized?

graphic card

Hi,

There is a possibility that the application you're trying to download is not compatible with the hardware that you have. We suggest that you check the system requirements of the chat application, then see if your device is capable of running the it.

To check the Graphics card information on your device, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • On the Run box, type msinfo32 then hit Enter key.
    • On the System Information window, click on Components → Display.

Should you need further assistance, we are here to help.

Darleen Pen, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

Graphics card is no longer recognized?

1. Graphics card is no longer recognized? - Similar Threads - Graphics card longer

2. My display adapter is not recognizing the dedicated graphics card. the the graphics adapter...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My display adapter is not recognizing the dedicated graphics card. the the graphics adapter...: Certainly! Here's the revised version with the grammatical errors corrected: Hey there, I use an ASUS A15 laptop. The dedicated graphics card is an NVIDIA 3050 4GB. I've been playing a lot of Witcher 3 and realized that the game is acting super laggy. I went to update my...
  3. My display adapter is not recognizing the dedicated graphics card. the the graphics adapter...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My display adapter is not recognizing the dedicated graphics card. the the graphics adapter...: Certainly! Here's the revised version with the grammatical errors corrected: Hey there, I use an ASUS A15 laptop. The dedicated graphics card is an NVIDIA 3050 4GB. I've been playing a lot of Witcher 3 and realized that the game is acting super laggy. I went to update my...
  4. Graphics card no longer found

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Graphics card no longer found: Hello everyoneI’ve been having BSOD which was due to the nvidia driver, had them a few times, I tried many solutions that didn’t work so I ended up with a clean install of windows, this fixed the problem for a few weeks, About a week ago I started getting BSOD again because...
  5. Windows 10 20H2 Not recognizing all graphics cards

Windows 10 20H2 Not recognizing all graphics cards: I have Windows 10 installed, version 20H2. I have 9 NVIDIA graphics cards installed along with the Intel UHD 630 from the i7 9700k CPU. Only 7 NVIDIA cards are recognized in Windows. I have read how others went back to build 1703 and I tried but my motherboard is too new...
  6. NVIDIA graphics card not being recognized by Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NVIDIA graphics card not being recognized by Device Manager: Hi I have an Alienware 14 with a stock NVIDIA GeForce 750M GPU and I'm running Windows 10 Pro, Version 20H2, OS Build: 19042.746. When I first installed Windows, I remember I checked the Device Manager and the GPU showed up in Device Manager, but then it disappeared and now...
  7. Graphics card is not recognized, what to do?

Graphics card is not recognized, what to do?: Hello, A few days ago I noticed that I got an update for my graphics card, then I went to the Nvidia app for my PC and did this update there. Later I noticed that my graphics card is not recognized anymore, in the device manager it says that the device was stopped because...
  8. Windows 10 no longer recognizes smart card

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 no longer recognizes smart card: After a windows update, my smart card is no longer recognized. The smart card reader works fine, and the smart card is recognized in my other windows work station. Does anyone have any suggestions?...
  9. graphic card

graphic card: I have Toshiba netbook NB 305 with windows 10. I wanted to download for windows 10 ookla speedtest which is offered free in Microsoft store. After installation when I click on launch I got message "failed to initialize direct3D. At least Direct 11 feature level 9.3 is...
  10. graphics cards

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    graphics cards: I have a 6 year old Dell XPS 8300 with new hard drive, PSU and monitor,keyboard and mouse. When it breaks I will get another and not sink money in this one. I can use some of the parts. The graphics card, NVidia, is horizontal and works OK. I also have a similar port...