Windows 10: Graphics card is not working and unknown device appearing at device manager

Discus and support Graphics card is not working and unknown device appearing at device manager in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I've noticed that my GPU is not working when I'm playing my games. However, when I read the status of this driver at Device Manager, it says it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by WongLi Hong, Dec 27, 2020.

1. Graphics card is not working and unknown device appearing at device manager

Hello, I've noticed that my GPU is not working when I'm playing my games. However, when I read the status of this driver at Device Manager, it says it is working fine, however I doubt that.

So, I went to Control Panel, and then device and printers and I notice that my laptop needs to be troublehsooted, and luckily my error was listed, saying doesn't have a driver and a weird error saying unknwon device, which I've saw at device manager. I tried to restart my laptop after the fix is applied, however nothing changes. Please help!

:)

WongLi Hong, Dec 27, 2020

2. X800 GTO2 = Unknown Device

I flashed the BIOS on my X800 GTO2 last night and it is listed in the Device Manager as an Unknown Device. Is this normal?

blsnelling, Dec 27, 2020
  3. Network devices listed under Unknown in Device Manager

I have a Dell Inspiron M731R laptop upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Home 64-Bit that suddenly quit connecting to the home network. Was using wireless, so switched to an Ethernet cable, but still no luck. I just discovered that ALL of the network-related devices are now listed under an "Unknown" tab in the Device Manager. A check of properties of each item in that folder says they are all working properly, but that obviously isn't the case. I tried uninstalling each of the 4 items, but when they are recognized again they still show up under the Unknown tab. Any suggestions would be welcome.

Graphics card is not working and unknown device appearing at device manager [​IMG]

putermaker, Dec 27, 2020
  4. Graphics card is not working and unknown device appearing at device manager

Cant find graphics card on device manager!

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please share the information:

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Do you get any error message while playing or to launch a game?

I suggest you to unhide the hidden drivers in Device Manager by following the steps provided below and check if the Graphic card driver is visible:

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Click on View and click on Show Hidden Devices.

Hope this helps. Get back to us with the requested information and we'll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 27, 2020
Thema:

Graphics card is not working and unknown device appearing at device manager

1. Graphics card is not working and unknown device appearing at device manager - Similar Threads - Graphics card working

2. graphic card didnt show in device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    graphic card didnt show in device manager: hi3 month ago i bought a tuf dash f15 with core i7 11370h and rtx 3060 but yesterday when i boot it up it shows the nvidia graphic in device manager for a short time but after that it got disapear and in gefource experience it says you didnt have any nvidia graphic card what...
  3. graphic card didnt show in device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    graphic card didnt show in device manager: hi3 month ago i bought a tuf dash f15 with core i7 11370h and rtx 3060 but yesterday when i boot it up it shows the nvidia graphic in device manager for a short time but after that it got disapear and in gefource experience it says you didnt have any nvidia graphic card what...
  4. Graphics card not detected in device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics card not detected in device manager: Hi, my graphics card is not detected in device manager post upgrade to Windows 11, and is thus replaced with "Microsoft Basic Display Adapter", resulting in a decreased performance and far more lag. How would I circumvent this, for simply clicking "show hidden devices" and...
  5. Graphics card not detected in device manager

Graphics card not detected in device manager: Hi, my graphics card is not detected in device manager post upgrade to Windows 11, and is thus replaced with "Microsoft Basic Display Adapter", resulting in a decreased performance and far more lag. How would I circumvent this, for simply clicking "show hidden devices" and...
  6. Unknown devices in Device Manager?

Unknown devices in Device Manager?: The thing is that there are unknown devices in Device Manager.Like the following screenshots.the "Xvd" things, Note: When you activate hidden drivers, There's a lot of them.And the PnP monitors....
  7. Unknown devices in Device Manager?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknown devices in Device Manager?: The thing is that there are unknown devices in Device Manager.Like the following screenshots.the "Xvd" things, Note: When you activate hidden drivers, There's a lot of them.And the PnP monitors....
  8. Unknown devices in Device Manager?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Unknown device in device manager

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unknown device in device manager: I found an unknown device in device manager. I would like to deactivate it just to be safe as I don't know what it is and I don't seem to need it anyway, but is this the best thing to do? submitted by /u/piisfour [link] [comments]...
  10. unknown device in device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    unknown device in device manager: Hey guys , I thought I might ask here as I don't seems to be getting a solution on Dells forum . Unknown device ACPI\CPL0002\2&DABA3FF&0 is showing up with a clean install of windows 10 pro on a dell alienware 13 ,2015 model . Any ideas what this is ? Everything is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. graphics card suddenly shoe as unknown device