Windows 10: Graphics Card Needed for Minecraft?

Discus and support Graphics Card Needed for Minecraft? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I get this message when my computer is switched on. 1720-SMART Hard Drive detects imminent failure.Failing Drive: SATAOFailing Attribute: #05Have to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by KarahGant, May 15, 2021.

1. KarahGant Win User

Graphics Card Needed for Minecraft?

I get this message when my computer is switched on. 1720-SMART Hard Drive detects imminent failure.Failing Drive: SATAOFailing Attribute: #05Have to press F1 to continue booting.I hadded a stick of DIMM. Still same message. I added second stick of DIMM, no message computer fan ran super harder than usual, nothing would load on screen, I removed the last stick added and original message posted above still present. PC specs say type will SMART the sticks automatically when clicked into place. Mine has spot for 4 sticks, came stock with 2 , 8gb each and appropriate bitage bought.

:)

KarahGant, May 15, 2021
  2. AndreePin Win User

graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, May 15, 2021
  3. I can't play minecraft. My graphics card is up to date.

Hi Brianna,

To understand the issue better, I would like to ask some questions:

• Do you have Minecraft Classic installed?
    • What is the error message you get when you press play?
    • Did you download this game from the Store or do you have a disc for this game?

As you are facing issue even after updating the graphic card, I suggest you to install the Graphic card driver in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Download the setup files for the driver from the manufacturer website and save it on your local disk.
    • Right click on the setup file of the driver and select
      “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system (Windows 7/8/8.1) from the drop down list.
    • Let the driver install and then check thefunctionality.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 15, 2021
  4. Graphics Card Needed for Minecraft?

Graphics card information.

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

The error might occur if the Graphic card is cannot update the driver automatically.

I suggest you to update the graphic card manually by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager.
    • Expand Display Driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and select
      update driver software.

Also, can download the latest version of the graphic card from the manufacturer website.

Hope the information is helpful. Please revert back with the necessary information and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 15, 2021
Thema:

Graphics Card Needed for Minecraft?

1. Graphics Card Needed for Minecraft? - Similar Threads - Graphics Card Needed

2. Graphic card need help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Graphic card need help: My computer has a GeForce GTX 960 in but my pc only loads on when it is on Microsoft basic display adapter , and when I try download driver update my screen just goes black and help? I’ve been trying to fix it for so long, it’s annoying submitted by /u/OwenJxcob [link]...
  3. Graphics driver outdated for Minecraft, but my graphics card is up to date

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics driver outdated for Minecraft, but my graphics card is up to date: As the title says, I keep on getting this error whenever I boot up Minecraft Windows 10 edition, even though my graphics driver is up to date. I've done research on this, and many people seem to be having this problem. I read a forum about it and some people said its because...
  4. Do you need a graphics card?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Do you need a graphics card?: If you only use your computer for Microsoft Office and Internet surfing, do you need a graphics card? I do like having two monitors for working, so right now I have one monitor plugged into a Nvidia 660Ti graphics card and the other plugged into the motherboard for the Intel...
  5. Graphics Card Guidance Needed

Graphics Card Guidance Needed: I'm looking for some guidance on what graphics card or graphics chipset to consider. The computer has a G620 processor at 2.6GHz and runs Windows 10. It has a 380-watt PSU. The computer is used for playing web videos, web browsing, displaying photographs, playing DVD's,...
  6. Need Some Graphic Card advice

Need Some Graphic Card advice: My pc's cards fan after 4 years just started making a whinning noise I don't know if I could take it out and grease the fan or not but I would rather just get a new card......Say $100 or less....And I'm not a gamer. My pc is a 2013 HP P-6 2400T / Intel 3.1 CPU / 12 gb's...
  7. Need Help Picking Graphics Card

Need Help Picking Graphics Card: I got a new PC, in a sense. The Acer I took to be fixed had died and he built me a PC using a Advent Windows 10 Tower. Long story short, it's a Advent Tower, Dell Monitor, Acer Keyboard and Mouse. To avoid my new PC dying , I need to get a graphics card so I can game. And...
  8. my specs and graphic card help needed

my specs and graphic card help needed: im using a site called can i run, to check if my pc will play games, im using intel hd graphics, pixel shader 4.1 vortexshader version 4.1 dedicated video ram 32mb, is it possible to replace intel hd graphics on my pc to a new video card pref 2gb also using intel core...
  9. Need help finding a graphics card

Need help finding a graphics card: So I have been using the video card that came stock on my motherboard (the motherboard is the Gigabyte 78LMT-USB3) and It is fine but a little laggy. I need a Video card that could handle these games at good settings Minecraft, Roblox, Spore, Sims 3 (EPs I have is...
  10. Need help with SLI Graphics Card Issue.

Need help with SLI Graphics Card Issue.: Hey, I'm having a bit of an Issue, out of the blue, I'm unable to SLI my 780Ti's (Driver 355.82). The cards themselves are detected in Device Manager at the same time, but one always has this error doesn't matter which one it is) when they are both plugged in (SLI bridged or...