Windows 10: Graphics card no signal at Windows startup?

Discus and support Graphics card no signal at Windows startup? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I have the following problem: When I start my pc everything is as usual, but as soon as the windows loading screen appears, my monitor goes off and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by MrRobbinson, Jun 8, 2020.

1. Graphics card no signal at Windows startup?

I have the following problem: When I start my pc everything is as usual, but as soon as the windows loading screen appears, my monitor goes off and it says "no signal".

If I start the pc in safe mode then everything works fine and without problems, I would install the latest drivers for the graphics card but that doesn't work in safe mode

Graphics card: AMD Radeon rx 5700 XT

It's not the screen or the cable either, I know that.

:)

MrRobbinson, Jun 8, 2020
  2. AndreePin Win User

graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Jun 8, 2020
  3. Graphics card information.

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

The error might occur if the Graphic card is cannot update the driver automatically.

I suggest you to update the graphic card manually by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager.
    • Expand Display Driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and select
      update driver software.

Also, can download the latest version of the graphic card from the manufacturer website.

Hope the information is helpful. Please revert back with the necessary information and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 8, 2020
  4. Graphics card no signal at Windows startup?

graphic card

Hi,

There is a possibility that the application you're trying to download is not compatible with the hardware that you have. We suggest that you check the system requirements of the chat application, then see if your device is capable of running the it.

To check the Graphics card information on your device, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • On the Run box, type msinfo32 then hit Enter key.
    • On the System Information window, click on Components → Display.

Should you need further assistance, we are here to help.

Darleen Pen, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

Graphics card no signal at Windows startup?

1. Graphics card no signal at Windows startup? - Similar Threads - Graphics card signal

2. Constant disabled graphics card/drivers in device manager leading to no signal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant disabled graphics card/drivers in device manager leading to no signal: Every couple hours to days I will have a disabled graphics card. It black screens goes to a loop of no signal until manual pc shutoff where it sets monitor to 1hznormally 165hz. Device managers always shows that the drivers were disabled, enabling it shows code 31. A fix is...
  3. Constant disabled graphics card/drivers in device manager leading to no signal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant disabled graphics card/drivers in device manager leading to no signal: Every couple hours to days I will have a disabled graphics card. It black screens goes to a loop of no signal until manual pc shutoff where it sets monitor to 1hznormally 165hz. Device managers always shows that the drivers were disabled, enabling it shows code 31. A fix is...
  4. Constant disabled graphics card/drivers in device manager leading to no signal

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Graphics Card Crashing? Losing all video signal while gaming.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Graphics Card Crashing? Losing all video signal while gaming.: Windows Version 2004 (Build 19041.928) Hey 10forums, been agonizingly trying to figure this out myself over the past few months and I've gotten nowhere, just need help finding some sort of crash/dump file to actually tell me whats going on. While I'm gaming, randomly and...
  6. My graphic card showing no signal to the monitor [please advise]

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My graphic card showing no signal to the monitor [please advise]: So, today I unpluged my gc, put it back in, and now I do not have signal on my screen-black. What could this be? I cleaned the card, made sure to clean the stick. Cable is not the problem as it works also.... I have bo earthly idea why this happened. I just took the card out,...
  7. graphic card

graphic card: I have Toshiba netbook NB 305 with windows 10. I wanted to download for windows 10 ookla speedtest which is offered free in Microsoft store. After installation when I click on launch I got message "failed to initialize direct3D. At least Direct 11 feature level 9.3 is...
  8. Monitor not getting a signal when plugged into graphics card

Monitor not getting a signal when plugged into graphics card: So recently my brother and I just put together a new gaming computer. Everything was working for a couple weeks, then all of a sudden the computer randomly shut off. I went to restart it and I heard five consecutive beeps coming from the motherboard. I also saw that the...
  9. No signal since startup

No signal since startup: Hello, I read many threads about Windows 10 and AMD catalyst leading to a black screen on startup. Well, I'm not so sure that my problem is actually the same. Windows 10 does start (I can get access to the files from an other computer trough the local network), but the...
  10. graphics cards

graphics cards: I have a 6 year old Dell XPS 8300 with new hard drive, PSU and monitor,keyboard and mouse. When it breaks I will get another and not sink money in this one. I can use some of the parts. The graphics card, NVidia, is horizontal and works OK. I also have a similar port...