Windows 10: Graphics card not working: model AMD Radeon Vega 8

Discus and support Graphics card not working: model AMD Radeon Vega 8 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Wh n I go to drivers I will see my Vega 8 with a yellow exclamation point. I tried to update the driver but there are no updates available, there is no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CrynicA., Jun 8, 2022.

1. CrynicA. Win User

Graphics card not working: model AMD Radeon Vega 8

Wh n I go to drivers I will see my Vega 8 with a yellow exclamation point. I tried to update the driver but there are no updates available, there is no option to roll back as well. Do I need to reinstall the driver? Or do you have any other ways to fix it?

:)

CrynicA., Jun 8, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Introducing AMD Radeon RX Vega family of GPUs

Read more: AMD Redefines the Enthusiast Gaming Experience with Radeon RX Vega and Radeon Packs

Brink, Jun 8, 2022
  3. AMD Radeon Vega 64 Wattman

I have an AMD Radeon Vega 64 graphics card. I can game on it for 30-120 minutes before Wattman crashes. I have tried installing just the driver, not going to the Wattman page, clean installs, reboots, reinstall of Windows 10 64-bit Pro, and safe mode. Without Wattman installed, I wouldn't get any message. With it installed, I would at least get the message saying that Wattman crashed and returned to default settings. Both ways I would still get a blank screen. Before I would get a grey screen. With the latest driver update, it's a light olive green.

Build:

• Asus ROG Zenith Extreme
    • AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2990WX
    • G.Skill 128Gb 3200MHz DDR4 RAM
    • AMD Radeon Vega 64
    • Samsung 970 EVO M.2 2TB
    • Everything is water cooled with temps below 50C

Does anyone have any idea what to do about this?

Tytus Strube, Jun 8, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

AMD Radeon Vega Frontier Edition Now Available

Source: AMD Launches the World's Fastest Graphics Card for Machine Learning Development and Advanced Visualization Workloads, Radeon Vega Frontier Edition, Available Now

Brink, Jun 8, 2022
Thema:

1. Graphics card not working: model AMD Radeon Vega 8 - Similar Threads - Graphics card working

2. Graphics card not working: model AMD Radeon Vega 8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics card not working: model AMD Radeon Vega 8: Wh n I go to drivers I will see my Vega 8 with a yellow exclamation point. I tried to update the driver but there are no updates available, there is no option to roll back as well. Do I need to reinstall the driver? Or do you have any other ways to fix it?...
  3. Graphics card not working: model AMD Radeon Vega 8

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Graphics card not working: model AMD Radeon Vega 8: Wh n I go to drivers I will see my Vega 8 with a yellow exclamation point. I tried to update the driver but there are no updates available, there is no option to roll back as well. Do I need to reinstall the driver? Or do you have any other ways to fix it?...
  4. AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics not working: When i go to device manager, the Vega 8 Graphics driver has a yellow triangle with an exclamation point next to it. I've tried updating the driver, but there aren't any updates. I also can't roll it back. I just wanted to know if it's safe to reinstall, or if there are any...
  5. AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics not working: When i go to device manager, the Vega 8 Graphics driver has a yellow triangle with an exclamation point next to it. I've tried updating the driver, but there aren't any updates. I also can't roll it back. I just wanted to know if it's safe to reinstall, or if there are any...
  6. AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics not working

7. AMD Ryzen 3 2200G with Radeon Vega 8 Graphics and WINDOWS 11 compatibility

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AMD Ryzen 3 2200G with Radeon Vega 8 Graphics and WINDOWS 11 compatibility: Hello Microsoft Team,I would like to ask you why AMD Ryzen™ 3 2200G with Radeon™ Vega 8 Graphics processor is not supported for Windows 11 upgrade? This is only item which is not compatible for Windows 11, shown after my system check for this upgrade. Frankly, I do not see...
  8. AMD radeon vega 10 graphics card

AMD radeon vega 10 graphics card: brand new ASUS ViviBook graphics error AMD Radeon VEGA 10 Is this an error I should be concerned about? How do I fix it? Device PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_15D8&SUBSYS_18211043&REV_C1\4&18c8f581&0&0041 had a problem starting. Driver Name: oem109.inf Class Guid:...
  9. PC gaming in windows 10 ryzen 5 AMD Radeon Vega 8 graphics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC gaming in windows 10 ryzen 5 AMD Radeon Vega 8 graphics: When I start playing Need for speed heat in my PC, the game starts lagging and stops responding to my controls. How to fix this issue to have a good gaming experience without lagging?...
  10. Screen broken after I installed drivers of AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics

Screen broken after I installed drivers of AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics: Mainboard : ASUS A320M-K BIOS version: 4406 CPU: AMD Ryzen 2200G OS: Windows 10 (10.0.17763.379) I tried to install drivers of AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics from ASUS, AMD and MS on various versions of Windows 10(10.0.17134.1, 10.0.17134.706 etc.), Every my try made...