Windows 10: Graphics Card nvidia geforce gt 1030 oc 2g

Discus and support Graphics Card nvidia geforce gt 1030 oc 2g in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I recently bought a Graphics Card from nvidia geforce and im asking before hand to see if my pc can handle it or run games and other stuff. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Nathaniel Evely, Dec 30, 2020.

1. Graphics Card nvidia geforce gt 1030 oc 2g

Hi, I recently bought a Graphics Card from nvidia geforce and im asking before hand to see if my pc can handle it or run games and other stuff. I have a windows 10 2004 pro and suggestions before I put it in?

:)

Nathaniel Evely, Dec 30, 2020
  2. jabbadap Win User

NVIDIA GeForce GT 1030 Shipping with DDR4 Instead of GDDR5

No but they list the memory speed and chip speed, which are both lowered with these new cards(note there's no UP-TO speeds anywhere on the spec list). But yeah, this is nothing new with low end graphics cards and Nvidia will most probably update the specs page in future(take a gt 730 specs for example).

jabbadap, Dec 30, 2020
  3. Windows 10 - Nvidia GeForce - Update needed but Program doesn't open (Nvidia GeForce Experience)

Hi Barbara,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I can understand, how frustrating it can be, when things don’t work as expected.

I'd be glad to help you.

Please answer the query, mentioned below:

• What is the error code or error message?
    I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Nvidia GeForce graphic card
    driver from the manufacturer website and check, if it works. Refer to the following steps to uninstall the
    Nvidia GeForce graphic card driver from the Device Manager.

a. Click on Windows key + X key and then, select Device Manager.

b. Locate and expand “Display Adaptor” in the Device Manager Window.

c. Right-click on the “Display Adaptor” and click on “uninstall" the
    Nvidia GeForce graphic card driver.

d. Restart the computer and check, if it works.

Hope this information helps you. Kindly post back with the updated issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Dec 30, 2020
  4. birdie Win User

Graphics Card nvidia geforce gt 1030 oc 2g

NVIDIA GeForce GT 1030 Shipping with DDR4 Instead of GDDR5

Not enough drama!

But before NVIDIA takes mostly undeserved flak, let's throw in some logic, reasoning, common sense and data for a change. *Smile Graphics Card nvidia geforce gt 1030 oc 2g :)

First of all, NVIDIA does not sell [comsumer GPUs based on the] GT 1030 [chip], unlike the title of this click-bait news says.

Secondly, GT 1030 specs page does not list a memory type.

Thirdly, it's up to NVIDIA's partners to specify low speed memory type and, oh, my god, at least MSI is semi-honest about that: GEFORCE GT 1030 2GD4 LP OC and GEFORCE GT 1030 2GHD4 LP OC (there are two more cards with GD4 monikers but I'm too lazy to list them) - see, it's "D4" meaning DDR4.

Fourthly, GT 1030 is such an underpowered chip, lower spec'ed RAM will hardly make it significantly slower than it already is. Hardly anyone buys GT 1030 to game - this chip is barely faster than built-in Coffee Lake graphics.

Fourthly, it must always be up to a buyer to verify his or her purchases against previously known specs.

Sixthly, it's up to NVIDIA's partners to specify the cards which have a worse memory configuration - this is perhaps the only thing you might accuse NVIDIA of.

Now, let's have some serious drama and loud vapid accusations.

birdie, Dec 30, 2020
Thema:

Graphics Card nvidia geforce gt 1030 oc 2g

1. Graphics Card nvidia geforce gt 1030 oc 2g - Similar Threads - Graphics Card nvidia

2. Nvidia GeForce graphics card not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia GeForce graphics card not working: Please I need help with my Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 graphics card.My GPU is detected by my control panel, on my device manager etc, but each time I use it to run games, my GPU doesn't startupI have Changed the settings in control panel, and have tried all other forms of...
  3. Nvidia GeForce graphics card not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nvidia GeForce graphics card not working: Please I need help with my Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 graphics card.My GPU is detected by my control panel, on my device manager etc, but each time I use it to run games, my GPU doesn't startupI have Changed the settings in control panel, and have tried all other forms of...
  4. Nvidia Geforce GT 1030 issue HELP!

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia Geforce GT 1030 issue HELP!: I have an Hp Elitedesk 800 G1 SFF with intel i5-4590, 16 GB RAM, and a 240W PSU. I also have an Nvidia Geforce GT 1030 in it, but in my PC doesn't recognize it. I do not know what is the problem.Please help!
  5. Nvidia Geforce GT 1030 issue HELP!

Nvidia Geforce GT 1030 issue HELP!: I have an Hp Elitedesk 800 G1 SFF with intel i5-4590, 16 GB RAM, and a 240W PSU. I also have an Nvidia Geforce GT 1030 in it, but in my PC doesn't recognize it. I do not know what is the problem.Please help!
  6. Nvidia Geforce GT 1030 issue

Nvidia Geforce GT 1030 issue: I have an Hp Elitedesk 800 G1 SFF with intel i5-4590, 16 GB RAM, and a 240W PSU. I also have an Nvidia Geforce GT 1030 in it, but in my PC doesn't recognize it. I do not know what is the problem.Please help!
  7. geforce gt 730 graphics card!!!!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    geforce gt 730 graphics card!!!!!: I'm trying to install drivers on my geforce gt 730 4gb graphics card from windows 10 the newest version, but whenever i do something messes up so i have to use the graphics card without the newest drivers. i cant stream with it and i dont see an improvement in gaming at all...
  8. nVidia - Graphics Adapter WDDM2.0 - NVIDIA GeForce GT 740M

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    nVidia - Graphics Adapter WDDM2.0 - NVIDIA GeForce GT 740M: what is this update and it fails to install. 16129
  9. NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT compatibility

NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT compatibility: I'm currently using W7 Home Premium and would like to upgrade to W10 but I'm concerned my Nvidia graphics card is incompatible. W7 has offered an update for it but it screwed up my display so I rolled back to the previous version, driver 7.15.11.7620 dated 19 July 2008. My...
  10. A problem with NVIDIA GeForce GT 220

A problem with NVIDIA GeForce GT 220: Hey guys, I got a new PC yesterday (well, for me it's new) but it has problem with the video card. Windows 10 isn't detecting the Display Driver, which is pretty bad because all my games are lagging because of this. When I start the computer, sometimes (not every time)...