Windows 10: Graphics Card

Discus and support Graphics Card in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; What graphics card should I get? 60682 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by okecove, Aug 17, 2016.

1. okecove Win User

Graphics Card

What graphics card should I get?

:)

okecove, Aug 17, 2016

2. graphics cards

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

This issue occurs if your “Display Adapter” is not updated.

Please follow the steps given below to uninstall and update
    Universal Bus Controllers drivers and check if issue persist.

• Click on the Start button, and type “Device Manager” on the search bar.
    • Open Device Manager, expand “Display Adapter”.
    • Find and double-click Display Adapter.
    • Right-click on the graphic driver, and click Uninstall.
    • Windows will prompt you to confirm the device’s removal. Click
      OK
      to remove the driver.
    • After the uninstallation is complete, reboot your computer.
    • After you have successfully uninstalled the driver, please go to the computer manufacturer’s website, download the Windows 10 Graphic driver for your computer and check.
    • After downloading update, follow process 1-2.
    • Then go to each of the drivers, click on it, go to the driver tab and click on Upgrade Driver.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community.

Regards

Vanessa

Vanessa Sohtun, Aug 17, 2016
  3. graphics cards

Windows 10 will not upgrade, says my graphics card is not good enough any one have any suggestions running a 64 bit processor of what will work? So many choices. Not really a gamer just want to upgrade.

karenlong02, Aug 17, 2016
  4. LMiller7 Win User

Graphics Card

Your question is too vague to provide a meaningful answer. It is like asking "what car should I get"?
    What is the primary use of the computer?
    What is your budget?

LMiller7, Aug 18, 2016
  5. bobkn Win User
    Geforce GTX Titan X. (Pascal, not Maxwell.)

(Later edit: sorry about the joke. In response to this unusually ill-formed post, I suggested the most expensive desktop graphics card that I know of. I'm not sure that it's possible to find one at retail at the moment.)

bobkn, Aug 18, 2016
  6. The Gigabyte GA-H81M-DS2 does not support onboard graphics. Any system build that uses this motherboard therefore requires a separate graphics card, or a processor that has a GPU on the same die, such as AMD APU processors. There are 1 PCIe x16 slots on this motherboard. This means it is perfectly capable of accommodating the latest graphics cards, although it is important to try and use a graphics card with the same graphics card interface of PCIe v2.x, as anything below will not reach the motherboard's potential, and anything above will have its performance slashed to the bandwidth maximum of the Gigabyte GA-H81M-DS2's PCIe v2.x. The Gigabyte GA-H81M-DS2 does not support multiple graphics cards via Nvidia SLI or AMD Crossfire.

http://pcpartpicker.com/product/jkFP...ard-gah81mds2v

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 18, 2016
  7. Kbird Win User
    Budget is the big one , have you got $100 or $1000 to spend ?

Kbird, Aug 18, 2016
  8. moondoggy Win User

Graphics Card

I had a ATI graphics card in my PC that ATI was no longer supporting but had a driver for it in Windows 10. I suspected that the card was causing problems with my system just aborting and restarting and causing the fans to turn very fast. I recently found an EGVA GTX 950 card that would fit into the limited area offered by my case. The card sells for about $150 and it more card than I need in terms of power but this is a great card and all of my restarting and high speed fan issues have gone away.

moondoggy, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Graphics Card

1. Graphics Card - Similar Threads - Graphics Card

2. Everytime windows or my graphics card amd does an update windows boots back up and won't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everytime windows or my graphics card amd does an update windows boots back up and won't...: Almost everytime I do windows 11 or AMD graphics driver updates that require a restart windows boots and lets me log in but the desktop is unresponsive I've tried every trick in the book to get it to respond and the only fix I've found is to restart the computer in safe mode...
  3. Everytime windows or my graphics card amd does an update windows boots back up and won't...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Everytime windows or my graphics card amd does an update windows boots back up and won't...: Almost everytime I do windows 11 or AMD graphics driver updates that require a restart windows boots and lets me log in but the desktop is unresponsive I've tried every trick in the book to get it to respond and the only fix I've found is to restart the computer in safe mode...
  4. I disabled my integrated graphics card. IntelR.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I disabled my integrated graphics card. IntelR.: I have an OptiPlex 3040, and when trying to figure out why my Nvidia GPU wasn't processing anything, I ended up turning off the IntelR GPU, causing my screen to go black.I then attempted to access the bios to factory reset in hopes to have that automatically enable the...
  5. I disabled my integrated graphics card. IntelR.

I disabled my integrated graphics card. IntelR.: I have an OptiPlex 3040, and when trying to figure out why my Nvidia GPU wasn't processing anything, I ended up turning off the IntelR GPU, causing my screen to go black.I then attempted to access the bios to factory reset in hopes to have that automatically enable the...
  6. I disabled my integrated graphics card. IntelR.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Graphics card HDMI output only sending stereo for multichannel source

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics card HDMI output only sending stereo for multichannel source: My Windows 11 workstation has an RTX 3070 GPU, whose HDMI output is connected to a Denon AV amp AVC-X8500H. The Windows Sound settings for this output support multichannel audio but the AV amp treats it as a stereo input even when playing multichannel videos on the computer....
  8. Graphics card HDMI output only sending stereo for multichannel source

Graphics card HDMI output only sending stereo for multichannel source: My Windows 11 workstation has an RTX 3070 GPU, whose HDMI output is connected to a Denon AV amp AVC-X8500H. The Windows Sound settings for this output support multichannel audio but the AV amp treats it as a stereo input even when playing multichannel videos on the computer....
  9. Custom display resolution with NVIDIA T400 graphics card on Windows 11

Custom display resolution with NVIDIA T400 graphics card on Windows 11: I have a new Lenovo P3 ThinkStation desktop workstation running Windows 11 with an NVIDIA T400 graphics card. In Windows 11, when I go to Settings > System > Display, Windows gives me the following twelve options for display resolution in the square [] I have listed the...
  10. Custom display resolution with NVIDIA T400 graphics card on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Custom display resolution with NVIDIA T400 graphics card on Windows 11: I have a new Lenovo P3 ThinkStation desktop workstation running Windows 11 with an NVIDIA T400 graphics card. In Windows 11, when I go to Settings > System > Display, Windows gives me the following twelve options for display resolution in the square [] I have listed the...