Windows 10: Graphics changed

Discus and support Graphics changed in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I started up my Windows 10 computer (desktop) and the graphics are all screwed up. I hadn't changed any settings. I right clicked and pulled up the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by craigh6363, May 6, 2020.

1. Graphics changed

I started up my Windows 10 computer (desktop) and the graphics are all screwed up. I hadn't changed any settings. I right clicked and pulled up the graphics settings and played around but can't get back to normal. Everything looks all "bubbly" and cartoonish now/

:)

craigh6363, May 6, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 6, 2020
  3. AndreePin Win User
    graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, May 6, 2020
  4. Graphics changed

Graphics card information.

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

The error might occur if the Graphic card is cannot update the driver automatically.

I suggest you to update the graphic card manually by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager.
    • Expand Display Driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and select
      update driver software.

Also, can download the latest version of the graphic card from the manufacturer website.

Hope the information is helpful. Please revert back with the necessary information and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 6, 2020
Thema:

Graphics changed

1. Graphics changed - Similar Threads - Graphics changed

2. how to change the graphics card attached to the display.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to change the graphics card attached to the display.: Hello ,i just got this laptop and i have noticed that the graphics card attached to the display is the AMD graphics card instead of my Nvidia gtx 1650, i changed the settings in the Nvidia control panel and tried disabling the amd graphics card , but i stumbled over another...
  3. how to change the graphics card attached to the display.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to change the graphics card attached to the display.: Hello ,i just got this laptop and i have noticed that the graphics card attached to the display is the AMD graphics card instead of my Nvidia gtx 1650, i changed the settings in the Nvidia control panel and tried disabling the amd graphics card , but i stumbled over another...
  4. How to change graphics from Intel to Nvidia?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change graphics from Intel to Nvidia?: My Nvidia control panal does not pop up when I right click on my screen. It does not open and I did everything I can from a other person having the same problem. Can someone please help me....
  5. How to change graphics from Intel to Nvidia?

How to change graphics from Intel to Nvidia?: My Nvidia control panal does not pop up when I right click on my screen. It does not open and I did everything I can from a other person having the same problem. Can someone please help me....
  6. My PC freezes after I close a game or sometimes if I change graphic setting in the game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC freezes after I close a game or sometimes if I change graphic setting in the game.: I have a windows 11 Pc with and Nvidia GTX 3080 and intel i7-12700f. When I change the graphic settings sometimes the game freezes and the fps counter shows 1 fps. It happens with different games. My CPU and GPU temp don’t go over 75 degrees and they are not maxed out....
  7. My PC freezes after I close a game or sometimes if I change graphic setting in the game.

My PC freezes after I close a game or sometimes if I change graphic setting in the game.: I have a windows 11 Pc with and Nvidia GTX 3080 and intel i7-12700f. When I change the graphic settings sometimes the game freezes and the fps counter shows 1 fps. It happens with different games. My CPU and GPU temp don’t go over 75 degrees and they are not maxed out....
  8. how to change graphics card attached to display?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to change graphics card attached to display?: So I had the recommended resolution which I think I am not sure it was I guess 1280 x 1024, I had that when I had 1 display adapter which was AMD Radeon HD 8470D, I bought a new display adapter and attached it which is AMD Radeon R7 200 Series, So now I got 2 display adapter...
  9. how to change graphics card attached to display?

how to change graphics card attached to display?: So I had the recommended resolution which I think I am not sure it was I guess 1280 x 1024, I had that when I had 1 display adapter which was AMD Radeon HD 8470D, I bought a new display adapter and attached it which is AMD Radeon R7 200 Series, So now I got 2 display adapter...
  10. how to change graphics card attached to display?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware