Windows 10: Graphics display problems

Discus and support Graphics display problems in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; In Windows 10, graphics randomly disappear on mouse over, then reappear and sometimes are replaced by random graphics. Anyone else having this issue,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CharlesBiggs1, Nov 12, 2021.

1. Graphics display problems

In Windows 10, graphics randomly disappear on mouse over, then reappear and sometimes are replaced by random graphics. Anyone else having this issue, and is there a solution?

:)

CharlesBiggs1, Nov 12, 2021
  2. AndreePin Win User

graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Nov 12, 2021
  3. Custom Driver : Intel HD Graphics & ATI Combo (Alpha) - by nIGHTmAYOR

according to laptop support page they do list an old downloadable driver for intel for windows 7 , weather this is related to there being several variants of that laptop or this laptop has switchable graphics i may just suggest you reset the bios and see if things change , if yes you may be able to apply step 2 , if not then apply step 4 and call it today , you are still better off being on the high performance gpu .

Out of curiosity can you take a snap shot from Settings > System > Display. Scroll down and click the “Graphics Settings” ?

nIGHTmAYOR, Nov 12, 2021
  4. damtachoa Win User

Graphics display problems

4870x2 won't display at 1680x1050 at all!

OK. Now I know what ur problem is. Step by step:
    1. Go to Catalyst Control Center
    2. Click on the word "Graphic" right on top left corner. It will display drop down menu
    3. Click on Display monitor and will see the list of monitor at near bottom
    4. Right Click the monitor and select "Configure". It will show up the window
    5. There will be 3 option to select. Select the middle one and then click on the tab which show the bar with 15%.
    6. Drag the bar to max, and the screen will stretch to the native resolution 1680x1050.
    7. Also click the tab with showing RGB drop down list and select the last one (it will change to image quality for pc).
    That's it. Good Luck.

damtachoa, Nov 12, 2021
Thema:

Graphics display problems

1. Graphics display problems - Similar Threads - Graphics display problems

2. graphical displays

in Windows 10 Gaming
    graphical displays: the graphics display https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/graphical-displays/4a38106a-f22c-4b2b-be58-72f770cefe17
  3. graphical displays

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    graphical displays: the graphics display https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/graphical-displays/4a38106a-f22c-4b2b-be58-72f770cefe17
  4. display/graphics issue

display/graphics issue: if an app opens on my display and has something moving on the screen, let's say a video playing or the refresh icon on chrome, the other windows I have open at the time all go transparent. this includes the taskbar, windows bar, and notifications bar, as well as other apps...
  5. Graphics display problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics display problems: In Windows 10, graphics randomly disappear on mouse over, then reappear and sometimes are replaced by random graphics. Anyone else having this issue, and is there a solution?...
  6. Graphics display problems

Graphics display problems: In Windows 10, graphics randomly disappear on mouse over, then reappear and sometimes are replaced by random graphics. Anyone else having this issue, and is there a solution?...
  7. Graphics Card No display problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Graphics Card No display problem: i am having problems with my windows10 pc.i just got a pc which was installed with a nvidia gt 210 it was tested and it was working finebut when it got home and i started it , it had no display .It turned out when i unplugged the the graphics card it was working fine and the...
  8. Display Graphics

Display Graphics: Hi I am trying to resolve a Graphics issue. I have an ASUS ET2230A Desktop with an AMD Radeon R4 Graphics display. I have the mouse stuttering every two seconds and the same issue with video playback. If I disable the driver it reverts to the Microsoft Basic driver which...
  9. Best 'Graphics Card to Buy and Current Display Problems.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Best 'Graphics Card to Buy and Current Display Problems.: I'm in the process of choosing parts for a new PC build. So far I have decided to buy an AMD 3900X and 64GB memory but cannot decide on a graphics card. I run 3 monitors that are all quite old and I want to upgrade the main one (currently a DELL U2711) to a 32" when I can...
  10. Problem with HD graphics card using display port

Problem with HD graphics card using display port: I don't think that Build 10041 and my AMD gaphics driver are the best of friends. I have a 2550*1440 Viewsonic screen attached to an HD 5670 graphics card using display port. Quite often when I am using Thunderbird email the screen blinks a couple of times and about all...