Windows 10: Graphics driver error

Discus and support Graphics driver error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; - My computer has a 'graphics driver' error, I have tried many ways to fix it but it doesn't work. The 'graphics driver' is faulty causing my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DaoLoc_374, Oct 26, 2021.

1. Graphics driver error

- My computer has a 'graphics driver' error, I have tried many ways to fix it but it doesn't work. The 'graphics driver' is faulty causing my 'Powerpoint' software to show an error, everything is torn diagonally. easiest way that I can tell, and sometimes, in 'Windows' applications also appear black diagonal lines I haven't captured them yet. After I removed 'graphics driver' everything was fixed including 'Powerpoint'- However, when removing the 'graphics driver', it defaults to the old 'driver', so my monitor doesn't display the correct resolution so I was forced to update it with 'Windo

:)

DaoLoc_374, Oct 26, 2021

2. Intel Graphic Driver Update

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We do understand your concern and we will be happy to help you regarding this.

Please answer the below questions:

• What exactly happens when you launch the game?
    • Do you get any error message?

I request you to try the following steps:

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card
    Drivers

• Right click on Start menu.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Graphics Card
      from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card
    manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Oct 26, 2021
  3. Graphic Driver is not Uninstall

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please provide us the following information:

• How are you trying to uninstall the driver?

• When you are trying to uninstall the graphics driver, do you get any error message or error code?

• What is the make of graphics driver?
    Step 1: Let us try to uninstall the driver in Safe mode, and check if it helps.

Safe mode starts Windows in a basic state, using a limited set of files and drivers. It can help you troubleshoot problems on your PC.

Refer to the following article:

Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

Step 2: Follow the below steps to uninstall the driver.

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device Manager

• Search for Display Adapters.

• Right-click on the Graphics Card and click on
      Uninstall.

Hope it helps.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance, we are glad to assist you.

Abdul_Malik, Oct 26, 2021
  4. Graphics driver error

Graphics Driver crashes

Hi Bastewart,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• Do you see any error code or error message on the sceen?

I would suggest you to check the compatibility of graphics card with windows 10.

Follow the link:

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/compatibility/Error/Index

As you have mentioned device manager is not able to recognize graphics card so I would suggest you to run hard ware and device troubleshooter and check.

Follow the below steps.

A) Go to the Control Panel then ‘Troubleshooting’ and select ‘troubleshooting’.

b) Click on ‘Hardware and Sound’ and select ‘Hardware and Devices’ and click on next to run the troubleshooter.

If it doesn't work so I would suggest you to Boot in safe mode and try to uninstall graphics drivers. restart the computer. check if you can boot normally.

If yes, Try to install latest Graphics Driver in compatibility mode and check.

Follow the steps.

a. Right click on setup file.

b. Click on Properties.

c. Click on Compatibility tab.

d. Put a check mark on Run this program in compatibility mode for.

e. Select the operating system to which the driver is available.

f. Put a check mark on Run this program as an administrator under Privilege Level.

Follow the link to boot in safe mode:

Windows help & learning - Microsoft Support

Check if it helps. I hope the issue will be resolved. If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Oct 26, 2021
Thema:

Graphics driver error

1. Graphics driver error - Similar Threads - Graphics driver error

2. Error and error of Nvidia graphics card drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error and error of Nvidia graphics card drivers: nvlddmkm service reset for a device instance with PCI ID\VEN_10DE&DEV_25A2&SUBSYS_1363152D&REV_A1\4&3944E46E&0&0008 has been completed with the following status: 0. Reinstalled the drivers , nothing helped the Windows , I ask for help...
  3. Error and error of Nvidia graphics card drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error and error of Nvidia graphics card drivers: nvlddmkm service reset for a device instance with PCI ID\VEN_10DE&DEV_25A2&SUBSYS_1363152D&REV_A1\4&3944E46E&0&0008 has been completed with the following status: 0. Reinstalled the drivers , nothing helped the Windows , I ask for help...
  4. Error and error of Nvidia graphics card drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Graphics driver error AMD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics driver error AMD: At random intervals, my graphics driver AMD RadeonTM Graphics stops working. Enabling, disabling, uninstalling, reinstalling, checking for updated drivers has not fixed the problem. No option exists to roll back the driver. I have found that the only way to fix it is to...
  6. Graphics driver error AMD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Graphics driver error AMD: At random intervals, my graphics driver AMD RadeonTM Graphics stops working. Enabling, disabling, uninstalling, reinstalling, checking for updated drivers has not fixed the problem. No option exists to roll back the driver. I have found that the only way to fix it is to...
  7. Graphics driver error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics driver error: - My computer has a 'graphics driver' error, I have tried many ways to fix it but it doesn't work. The 'graphics driver' is faulty causing my 'Powerpoint' software to show an error, everything is torn diagonally. easiest way that I can tell, and sometimes, in 'Windows'...
  8. Graphics driver error

Graphics driver error: - My computer has a 'graphics driver' error, I have tried many ways to fix it but it doesn't work. The 'graphics driver' is faulty causing my 'Powerpoint' software to show an error, everything is torn diagonally. easiest way that I can tell, and sometimes, in 'Windows'...
  9. Graphics Card Driver Error.

Graphics Card Driver Error.: Hello, I currently have a Lenovo Ideapad 330 laptop with Windows 10 installed. Yesterday I was playing CS:GO on my laptop and suddenly I encountered a Blue screen error. I didn't read the error and just waited for the system to restart and fix the error but after the windows...
  10. Graphics card driver error and BSODs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Graphics card driver error and BSODs: Hi. So I had just reinstalled windows and updated it to the newest build. After reinstalling, I noticed that whenever I played any videos both online or through the player offline, there would be transient glitch sounds as if the video was stuck. I suspected the sound...