Windows 10: Graphics driver isn't working

Discus and support Graphics driver isn't working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am having a serious query i recently bought a laptop and i am not able to access the graphics processor i have its of nvidia geforce mx250 and if i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by yatinutreja, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Graphics driver isn't working

I am having a serious query i recently bought a laptop and i am not able to access the graphics processor i have its of nvidia geforce mx250 and if i try to changetge preffered graphics processor settings or try to run with graphics processor the options grey out please help me

:)

yatinutreja, Jun 23, 2020

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jun 23, 2020
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    My radeon HD 8670m graphics card isn´t useable, after windows 10 update

Hi Cadwell,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• What is the make and model of the machine?

I suggest you to install the latest graphics drivers from AMD Drivers and Support
    and see if it works. This updated driver serves both the integrated and discrete graphics.

If the drivers fail to install, the possible causes could be:

• Missing critical or recommended Windows Updates.
    • Graphics driver and software conflicts.
    • False positives blocked by anti-virus software.

Make sure, all the Windows Updates are installed and follow the troubleshooting steps listed in
    Troubleshooting Common AMD Graphics Driver Installation Problems and check if it works.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Jun 23, 2020
  4. Jakub578 Win User

Graphics driver isn't working

Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

Graphics driver isn't working

1. Graphics driver isn't working - Similar Threads - Graphics driver isn't

2. Why the latest driver isn't the latest driver for my graphics card?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why the latest driver isn't the latest driver for my graphics card?: So I've been having some kind of problem with drivers in windows 10. To explain my device is Aspire E1-572G and currently I am using windows 10, if you can check the latest driver for my graphics card AMD RADEON HD 8750M IN THE ACER WEBSITE there isn't a driver update or a...
  3. Why the latest driver isn't the latest driver for my graphics card?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why the latest driver isn't the latest driver for my graphics card?: So I've been having some kind of problem with drivers in windows 10. To explain my device is Aspire E1-572G and currently I am using windows 10, if you can check the latest driver for my graphics card AMD RADEON HD 8750M IN THE ACER WEBSITE there isn't a driver update or a...
  4. Why the latest driver isn't the latest driver for my graphics card?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Graphics driver not working properly

Graphics driver not working properly: I'm having trouble with my graphics card driver ATI Radeon HD 4250, the issue is that I have installed a really old driver and it's starting to give me some perfomance trouble 8.970.100.9001 from 1/13/2015, when I tried to update it to a newer one 30.0.14030.0 from1/25/2022,...
  6. Graphics driver not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics driver not working properly: I'm having trouble with my graphics card driver ATI Radeon HD 4250, the issue is that I have installed a really old driver and it's starting to give me some perfomance trouble 8.970.100.9001 from 1/13/2015, when I tried to update it to a newer one 30.0.14030.0 from1/25/2022,...
  7. Graphics driver not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Graphics drivers not working

Graphics drivers not working: Hi,I have been having this issue with my Graphics drivers for a few months now but recently it is just getting worse to the point I have to restart my laptop several times a day. My problem is that after a short while, any media such as YouTube videos or Spotify will refuse...
  9. Display Driver isn't working

Display Driver isn't working: System info: System Model HP ENVY All-in-One 27-b1XX Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-7700T CPU @ 2.90GHz, 2904 Mhz, 4 Cores, 8 Logical Processors Installed Physical Memory RAM 16.0 GB Nvidia Geforce GTX 950m driver Intel HD graphics 630 driver I have a second monitor...
  10. Graphics card drivers refusing to work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Graphics card drivers refusing to work: i have a gtx 1060 6gb oc and in the device manager it is being detected as a standard Microsoft card auto updates detect that it is a gtx 1060 6gb but say there is an error installing i try nivdia drivers and it says my version of windows is incompatible (windows 10). i...