Windows 10: Graphics Driver kept crashing, but Windows blocked app

Discus and support Graphics Driver kept crashing, but Windows blocked app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I resolved the driver issue, and Diablo 3 plays like a champ, however the game that originally caused the driver crash, which lead to a few BSODs, was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Fleetside58, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Graphics Driver kept crashing, but Windows blocked app

I resolved the driver issue, and Diablo 3 plays like a champ, however the game that originally caused the driver crash, which lead to a few BSODs, was SWTOR.exe. Launcher.exe that updates the game files and handles authentication works fine, and it goes through the file integrity check, but it stops at 100% and "Play" is greyed out. My guess is that launcher.exe tries to run swtor.exe and the OS prevents it from launching. This is a pain in the ass.

Most of the research I've seen with "blocked apps" or EXEs relates to SmartScreen, not a driver issue. I've checked the file properties, the Task Manager, and other seemingly logical locations, but I can't find where to unblock the EXE. It's an 18+GB download, so reinstalling is the nuclear option.

:)

Fleetside58, Jul 31, 2015

2. Intel HD Display Driver crashes, Surface Pro 3 hangs, and then everything is back to normal

hi, I'm having a major issue where lots of my aps including skype and oovoo are being blocked from accessing graphics hardware rendering the apps useless also my display driver crashes at least 15 times a day

ethanJones1999, Jul 31, 2015
  3. ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4500 Series not working with Windows 10

I have Toshiba L 640 laptop that came with original Windows 7 and last year i upgraded it to windows 10 and after few months display driver kept crashing and recovering but now it has started showing more problem of crashing of the display. Now it didn't
    even recover itself. I have ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4500 Series graphics. Is it the compatibility issue of graphic card and window 10? If so then what is solution? and if not how can i solve the problem of crashing? Please help!

GurupjitBrar, Jul 31, 2015
Thema:

Graphics Driver kept crashing, but Windows blocked app

1. Graphics Driver kept crashing, but Windows blocked app - Similar Threads - Graphics Driver kept

2. Graphic driver crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphic driver crash: When I playing the game and my monitor turn off and graphic driver changed to Microsoft graphic driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/graphic-driver-crash/08a49879-d409-422a-aa60-c6644d96057c
  3. Graphic driver crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Graphic driver crash: When I playing the game and my monitor turn off and graphic driver changed to Microsoft graphic driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/graphic-driver-crash/08a49879-d409-422a-aa60-c6644d96057c
  4. Graphic driver crash

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Graphics driver crashed and unsupported graphics driver.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics driver crashed and unsupported graphics driver.: This problem only happened after updating to windows 11. While I was playing valorant, it crashed randomly. Stating that my graphics driver crashed. At first I didnt think that this was a major issue so I didnt put a deep thought into it. After a few days, I played left 4...
  6. Graphics driver crashed and unsupported graphics driver.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Graphics driver crashed and unsupported graphics driver.: This problem only happened after updating to windows 11. While I was playing valorant, it crashed randomly. Stating that my graphics driver crashed. At first I didnt think that this was a major issue so I didnt put a deep thought into it. After a few days, I played left 4...
  7. Block intel graphics driver updates

Block intel graphics driver updates: How do I prevent windows update from updating the intel graphics driver? I download a specific version for my machine because I need that specific version and then MS update comes along and force installs an older version THAT DOES NOT WORK. If I didn't need a specific driver...
  8. Graphics Driver Keeps Crashing Windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Graphics Driver Keeps Crashing Windows: Hie everyone, Hope everyone is safe and healthy I own a Dell Inspiron 3567 7th gen i5 Laptop Computer running Windows 10 with an Intel HD 620 Graphics card. Ever since a few weeks back when i was playing a video game that shouldnt be crashing it crashed, i tried most...
  9. Graphic driver crashing

Graphic driver crashing: I'm still......having trouble with my graphics driver crashing every time a video comes on FB. No one has been able to fix this yet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/graphic-driver-crashing/e7a9cd51-130c-4fd4-8bcf-a5af0a1c19b6
  10. Graphics Driver crash

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Graphics Driver crash: I just updated to Windows 10. My graphics card is Nvidia Geforce GT610 . i updated to the latest version of the driver also(356.63). But randomly my screen goes blank and after a second or two it becomes normal a notification comes saying Graphics driver not responding and...