Windows 10: Graphics Driver Problems After Accidental Uninstallation of Pci Bus (From Device Manager)

Discus and support Graphics Driver Problems After Accidental Uninstallation of Pci Bus (From Device Manager) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello to whoever is reading this! I recently accidentally uninstalled Pci Bus from the device manager menu, after an update for it caused some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Aman Kandy, Nov 27, 2018.

1. Graphics Driver Problems After Accidental Uninstallation of Pci Bus (From Device Manager)

Hello to whoever is reading this!

I recently accidentally uninstalled Pci Bus from the device manager menu, after an update for it caused some problems on my computer. However, as you would expect this caused a number of other problems with other components of my computer; I was able to reinstall the Pci Bus software, along with my graphic driver software. Then I noticed there was a severe decrease in my performance, which led me to discover some changes to my AMD Catalyst Control Center, namely switchable graphics and 3D Application Settings. I am sure that there are other issues which I haven't identified.

Now I'm not sure what to do. I realise that I could do a system a restore, but I would end up losing a lot of data, so I'm keeping that as a last option. Since I didn't want to download software from the web "recommended" to solve my problem (as they could cause more harm than good), I decided to post this question here, in the hope that someone here may have a way to solve my problem.

Let me know if you need any information or pictures to help you.

Graphics Driver Problems After Accidental Uninstallation of Pci Bus (From Device Manager) 344be983-fac2-4a6c-8985-d23408c39149?upload=true.jpg

Graphics Driver Problems After Accidental Uninstallation of Pci Bus (From Device Manager) 10751060-b87b-45d7-b719-efe827ab0b7a?upload=true.jpg

*Note here that AMD Radeon HD 7600M is supposed to show, but it isn't.

Graphics Driver Problems After Accidental Uninstallation of Pci Bus (From Device Manager) 216ca33f-fa29-41de-9d12-8e4798ba17fd?upload=true.jpg

:)

Aman Kandy, Nov 27, 2018

2. Graphic Driver is not Uninstall

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please provide us the following information:

• How are you trying to uninstall the driver?

• When you are trying to uninstall the graphics driver, do you get any error message or error code?

• What is the make of graphics driver?
    Step 1: Let us try to uninstall the driver in Safe mode, and check if it helps.

Safe mode starts Windows in a basic state, using a limited set of files and drivers. It can help you troubleshoot problems on your PC.

Refer to the following article:

Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/start-your-pc-in-safe-mode

Step 2: Follow the below steps to uninstall the driver.

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device Manager

• Search for Display Adapters.

• Right-click on the Graphics Card and click on
      Uninstall.

Hope it helps.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance, we are glad to assist you.

Abdul_Malik, Nov 27, 2018
  3. Sirandar Win User
    Windows 10 Update KB4462919 1803 Breaks HPs AMD Video Drivers as Usual Due to PCI Bus Driver

HP hasn't updated its AMD Video drivers for my Pavillion 17 V0Q20UA AMD Laptop since 2017

The ONLY driver that works is in the SP77768 package from HP. Nothing else from Microsoft or AMD will work on this laptop and a similar situation is probably true for ANY laptop with dual graphics.

The problem is that pretty much every Windows update overwrites something installed by SP77768 and breaks much of the graphics capabilities of this laptop and causes issues with the PCI bus resulting in a warning at every boot that the PC needs restarting.

Every single time the user must:

Go to the device manage and uninstall the PCI bus, reboot and suffer

Then reinstall SP77768 and suffer

Hope for the best

Suffer with probable security issues with having a 3 year old drivers on your system

Sirandar, Nov 27, 2018
  4. Glushe Win User

Graphics Driver Problems After Accidental Uninstallation of Pci Bus (From Device Manager)

PCI DEVICE and SM BUS CONTROLLER Problem

PC:

i5 - 8600k

GTX 1060 3gb

8gb RAM

TUF Gaming H310-PLUS Motherboard

Problem:

The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28)

There are no compatible drivers for this device.

To find a driver for this device, click Update Driver.

This is what the PCI Device and SM BUS Controller says, ive tried scan for hardware changes fixes and everything, updated mboard bios, updated all the drivers and everything. But they wont work. What should I do? should I uninstall them or do something to
    work?

Glushe, Nov 27, 2018
Thema:

Graphics Driver Problems After Accidental Uninstallation of Pci Bus (From Device Manager)

1. Graphics Driver Problems After Accidental Uninstallation of Pci Bus (From Device Manager) - Similar Threads - Graphics Driver Problems

2. PCI Device, PCI Simple Communications Controller, SM Bus Controller device drivers are not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PCI Device, PCI Simple Communications Controller, SM Bus Controller device drivers are not...: I have recently upgraded my HP 350 G2 laptop by installing a new Kingston 250GB SSD as the boot drive. Upon the initial boot, I proceeded to install Windows 10 Pro 22H2 v.10.0.19045 build. However, upon checking the Device Manager, I noticed that under the 'Other Devices'...
  3. PCI Device, PCI Simple Communications Controller, SM Bus Controller device drivers are not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PCI Device, PCI Simple Communications Controller, SM Bus Controller device drivers are not...: I have recently upgraded my HP 350 G2 laptop by installing a new Kingston 250GB SSD as the boot drive. Upon the initial boot, I proceeded to install Windows 10 Pro 22H2 v.10.0.19045 build. However, upon checking the Device Manager, I noticed that under the 'Other Devices'...
  4. PCI Device, PCI Simple Communications Controller, SM Bus Controller device drivers are not...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. PCI-Device driver and SM-Bus-Controller

PCI-Device driver and SM-Bus-Controller: I tried to install drivers for my devices but they simply don´t work. I already tried to use the Troubleshooter "msdt.exe-id DeviceDiagnostic" but Windows couldn´t find any drivers....
  6. Device Manager PCI Device Problem

Device Manager PCI Device Problem: Just randomly I saw 3 PCI Device errors in device management and I don't know why. When I click on them they say this: The drivers for this device are not installed. Code 28. There are no compatible drivers for this device. To find a driver for this device, click Update...
  7. Pci Bus drivers messing with my Radeon graphic card drivers

Pci Bus drivers messing with my Radeon graphic card drivers: I have a recurring problem, many SVG elements aren't rendering properly, for example on the Xbox game bar: [ATTACH] I reinstall my Radeon graphic card drivers both new and old and the problem is fixed, the SVGs render properly, until I restart or shutdown. As soon as I...
  8. Accidentally uninstalled my bluetooth from device manager

Accidentally uninstalled my bluetooth from device manager: Ok so I was trying to fix my bluetooth since it suddenly just went off and I couldnt find it in the tab, long story short I accidentally uninstalled my bluetooth from device manager and now I need help trying to fix this thanks in advance if someone would answer Laptop is a...
  9. Accidentally uninstalled bluetooth from device manager

Accidentally uninstalled bluetooth from device manager: Hi, I have purchased a Bluetooth dongle from tplink UB400, this device is just plug and play for windows 10 and does not require drivers. In an attempt to change a setting i uninstalled everything under Bluetooth in device manager, now this device is no longer working. I...
  10. pci driver and sm bus controller

pci driver and sm bus controller: I recently built a pc and the pci and sm bus controller drivers are missing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pci-driver-and-sm-bus-controller/59c2a7ec-9365-4b92-b441-aaa3dad1d640

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can i uninstall PCI BUS?

2. will a missing sm buss controller on my pc affect audio performance?