Windows 10: Graphics Driver won't install?

Discus and support Graphics Driver won't install? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Before I start I would like to mention I am terrible with computers. I tried to download graphic drivers using the CD from the Geforce 1030 GDDR5 but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SkryleFrod, Jan 5, 2019.

1. Graphics Driver won't install?

Before I start I would like to mention I am terrible with computers. I tried to download graphic drivers using the CD from the Geforce 1030 GDDR5 but the moment I try to install it tells me that its imcompatible with my system, claiming the hardware does not exist Graphics Driver won't install? fb4a023e-0309-486d-b542-61824a927bf8?upload=true.png

:)

SkryleFrod, Jan 5, 2019

2. Graphics driver "requires further installation."

Hi Michael,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience that you are facing, I will be glad to you help you.

The issue could be if the drivers are either not updated or get corrupted. So, I would suggest you to update the display drivers and see if it helps you to fix the issue.

Method 1: Update display adapter driver.

Step 1: Check for the latest driver update through Windows Updates.

• At the Start screen, type
      Windows Update

• Click or tap Settings on the right side of the screen, and then select
      Install optional updates from the left results.

• When the Windows Update control panel opens, click on “Check for Updates” on the top left corner to receive a fresh list of updates.

Incompatible or not properly installed graphics card drivers are the most common cause of this issue.
    Step 2: Follow the steps below to update the graphics/display drivers.

• Press Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    • Go to device manager.
    • Right-click your display device.
    • Click Update Driver Software and then follow the steps in the wizard that appears.
    • Restart the computer and check.

Let us know the status of the issue. We will assist you further.

Thank you

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jan 5, 2019
  3. Geethu B Win User
    Graphics driver failed durring installation

Hi Ben,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I will surely help you.

To understand the issue better, I would need more information from your end.

• Do you get any error messages while booting the computer normally?
    • What is the make and model number of the computer?
    This issue could have occurred if the driver is not installed properly.

I suggest you to boot the computer to Safe Mode with Networking and check if the issue occurs. If the issue do not occur in Safe Mode with Networking, I suggest you to install latest graphics driver and check if you face any issues.

Step 1:

I suggest you to refer the article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/start-your-pc-in-safe-mode

Step 2:

Now install latest graphics driver and check if you can boot the computer normally.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Jan 5, 2019
  4. tops Win User

Graphics Driver won't install?

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Jan 5, 2019
Thema:

Graphics Driver won't install?

1. Graphics Driver won't install? - Similar Threads - Graphics Driver won't

2. Problem with installing graphics driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with installing graphics driver: Hi. My graphic driver has been removed automatically and i don't know why ... when I download the driver to install it manually I get this error that goes like this: this graphic driver coulld not find compatible graphics hardware. I am 100% sure that I have downloaded the...
  3. Problem with installing graphics driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with installing graphics driver: Hi. My graphic driver has been removed automatically and i don't know why ... when I download the driver to install it manually I get this error that goes like this: this graphic driver coulld not find compatible graphics hardware. I am 100% sure that I have downloaded the...
  4. Graphics drivers won’t install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Graphics drivers won’t install: So, I accidentally deleted my graphics card drivers NVIDIA card, so I downloaded the installer for the drivers. However, when I run the installer, It lets me choose my directory, then shows a progress bar saying “after files are copied, installation will continue”. When the...
  5. The driver is not installed on the graphics card.

The driver is not installed on the graphics card.: 1.После переустановки Windows я решил установить драйвер на видеокарту. Но когда скачал exe файл и установил драйвера, результата не было .. Скачал с оффсайта Intel, но установился и ничего не вышло .. Все точно писало "Microsoft Basic Video Adapter" [ATTACH] Пытался...
  6. Windows Update won't Install Graphics Driver in v2004

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Windows Update won't Install Graphics Driver in v2004: Just updated Windows 10 to v2004, and thereafter a new Driver update appeared that won't install. The Driver already exists on my PC and the loop resulting after installation of v2004 is explained in this link. https://www.windowslatest.com/2020/0...river-in-loop/ I have...
  7. Windows Update won't Install Graphics Driver in v2004

Windows Update won't Install Graphics Driver in v2004: Just updated Windows 10 to v2004, and thereafter a new Driver update appeared that won't install. The Driver already exists on my PC and the loop resulting after installation of v2004 is explained in this link. https://www.windowslatest.com/2020/0...river-in-loop/ I have...
  8. Graphics Driver won't install? (Resolved)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Graphics Driver won't install? (Resolved): This issue has been resolved. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/graphics-driver-wont-install-resolved/81eb988a-5981-4530-9b81-3787a5d0ed5b
  9. Geforce GT 640 graphics driver won't install

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Geforce GT 640 graphics driver won't install: Hi. I have a pre-built Asus desktop computer that came with OEM Geforce GT 640. The desktop came with Windows 8. In the past I upgraded to Windows 10. However, I just recently got an SSD (upgrade from HDD) and want to start fresh. If I install windows 8 from the media that...
  10. Windows won't let me install a graphics driver.

Windows won't let me install a graphics driver.: My old laptop has an Intel Series 4 Chipset Family in it, or Intel 4500M integrated graphics according to the manufacturer website. I'm trying to play a game (FTL), which by all accounts should run fine on my laptop, but it suffers from god awful frame rates which is/was a...