Windows 10: Graphics drivers won’t install

Discus and support Graphics drivers won’t install in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So, I accidentally deleted my graphics card drivers NVIDIA card, so I downloaded the installer for the drivers. However, when I run the installer, It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NovaThings, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Graphics drivers won’t install

So, I accidentally deleted my graphics card drivers NVIDIA card, so I downloaded the installer for the drivers. However, when I run the installer, It lets me choose my directory, then shows a progress bar saying “after files are copied, installation will continue”. When the progress bar finishes, the files at the directory are deleted and then nothing happens. No error message, no nothing. Any way I can install the drivers?

P.S the graphics card does NOT show up in Device Manager

:)

NovaThings, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

Graphics drivers won’t install

1. Graphics drivers won’t install - Similar Threads - Graphics drivers won’t

2. Problem with installing graphics driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with installing graphics driver: Hi. My graphic driver has been removed automatically and i don't know why ... when I download the driver to install it manually I get this error that goes like this: this graphic driver coulld not find compatible graphics hardware. I am 100% sure that I have downloaded the...
  3. Problem with installing graphics driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with installing graphics driver: Hi. My graphic driver has been removed automatically and i don't know why ... when I download the driver to install it manually I get this error that goes like this: this graphic driver coulld not find compatible graphics hardware. I am 100% sure that I have downloaded the...
  4. Wi-Fi Driver Won’t Install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi Driver Won’t Install: I’m trying to set up a new wi-fi pcie adapter, which requires the driver for it to be installed, but I can’t run the installer because my PC has an unresolved issue; that issue being that the pcie device doesn’t have a driver....
  5. Wi-Fi Driver Won’t Install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wi-Fi Driver Won’t Install: I’m trying to set up a new wi-fi pcie adapter, which requires the driver for it to be installed, but I can’t run the installer because my PC has an unresolved issue; that issue being that the pcie device doesn’t have a driver....
  6. Wi-Fi Driver Won’t Install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Cant install graphic driver.

Cant install graphic driver.: A long time ago there was something going on with my pc windows 7. All the files were converted to adobe. one of my friends repaired it, it updated to windows 10. Recently i accidentally uninstalled my graphic driver that only works for windows 7. Somehow it worked in the...
  8. The driver is not installed on the graphics card.

The driver is not installed on the graphics card.: 1.После переустановки Windows я решил установить драйвер на видеокарту. Но когда скачал exe файл и установил драйвера, результата не было .. Скачал с оффсайта Intel, но установился и ничего не вышло .. Все точно писало "Microsoft Basic Video Adapter" [ATTACH] Пытался...
  9. Updated graphics drivers now windows 10 won’t log in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Updated graphics drivers now windows 10 won’t log in: I updated my graphics drivers by selecting automatically search for drivers. The laptop then restarted itself and since then will not log back in. I have tried starting the laptop in safe mode too. Whichever way I try, I get to the lock screen/date and time display and the...
  10. Graphics Driver won't install?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Graphics Driver won't install?: Before I start I would like to mention I am terrible with computers. I tried to download graphic drivers using the CD from the Geforce 1030 GDDR5 but the moment I try to install it tells me that its imcompatible with my system, claiming the hardware does not exist[ATTACH]...