Windows 10: Graphics Drivers

Discus and support Graphics Drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi everyone. I recently bought a lenovo ideapad laptop, it works great until I install the graphics driver. Once the computer is restarted it begins to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BrianMaxi, Oct 28, 2020.

1. BrianMaxi Win User

Graphics Drivers

Hi everyone.
    I recently bought a lenovo ideapad laptop, it works great until I install the graphics driver. Once the computer is restarted it begins to crash, blinking black until it restarts.
    There are times when the system does not start the session, being left with the screen flickering until it reboots.

:)

BrianMaxi, Oct 28, 2020

2. Intel Graphic Driver Update

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We do understand your concern and we will be happy to help you regarding this.

Please answer the below questions:

• What exactly happens when you launch the game?
    • Do you get any error message?

I request you to try the following steps:

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card
    Drivers

• Right click on Start menu.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Graphics Card
      from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card
    manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Oct 28, 2020
  3. Intel HD Graphics Driver

Hi Jim,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue might have caused due to the outdated drivers of the Graphics display card.

Let's try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

I would also suggest you to update graphics drivers.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager.

• Search for Display Adapters and expand it.

• Right click on the graphics driver
      and select Update driver software.
    Refer:
    How to update the graphics card drivers

If that doesn't help uninstall and reinstall latest graphic driver from manufacturer's website.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 28, 2020
  4. Graphics Drivers

Graphics Driver for Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

Follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you update Graphic card drivers:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager.
    • Expand Display Driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and select
      update driver software.
    If the issue still persist follow method 2.

Method 2:

I suggest you to go to the manufacturer’s website of your graphic card and check for any updated drivers available there. If so, try to install them and check if it fix the issue.

If no updated drivers available then try installing the available drivers in compatibility mode.

Refer the steps:

• Download the Drive from the manufacture’s website, Right click on the setup file and select Properties.

• Click the compatibility tab, tick the box next to Run this program in compatibility mode for and select Windows.
    If the issue still persist, suggest you to please get in touch with our
    Xbox Support team through below link to resolve the issue:

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_early_access/xbox_on_win10_ip/default.aspx

Our Xbox support team will assist you better in this regard.

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Oct 28, 2020
Thema:

Graphics Drivers

1. Graphics Drivers - Similar Threads - Graphics Drivers

2. Windows wants to update Intel Graphics driver to a version which is already installed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows wants to update Intel Graphics driver to a version which is already installed: Hi, I'm using a Lenovo Ideapad C340-14IWL running Windows 10 home version 20H2, build version 19042.662. For some reason, windows keeps wanting to update the Intel Graphics driver to version 26.20.100.7323. This is not the latest Intel Integrated Graphics driver, which...
  3. AMD Graphics Driver

AMD Graphics Driver: I updated my drivers through AVG driver update. I am now getting a message that I do not have an AMD graphics driver installed and the computer screen is showing graphics properly. Where do I get the driver and how do I install it?...
  4. Intel Graphics Driver 27.20.100.8476 for my laptop

Intel Graphics Driver 27.20.100.8476 for my laptop: Hi all, i just try to update Adobe Premiere 2020 audio video driver but when i try to update the driver as requested by the program, after downloaded in my pc, the "The driver being installed is not validated for this computer. Obtain the appropriate driver from the...
  5. my graphics card driver wont install *error code 43*

my graphics card driver wont install *error code 43*: Hello Microsoft community, today i received my brand new graphics card msi rx 550 2gb lp and i installed it in the motherboard and i downloaded the latest driver version and it wont work, i uninstalled it and reinstalled the previous version but nothing happened, i have...
  6. 20H2 Update ruined my Graphics Drivers

20H2 Update ruined my Graphics Drivers: After the update, my gpu drivers were uninstalled. It brought me into an automatic repair loop, temporarily fixed by going into safe mode > device manager > disable radeon 5500 XT > restart. Every time I try to install my gpu drivers, it doesnt finish the download and black...
  7. Missing Driver for ASUS 710-1-SL Graphics Card - works in Build 1909.

Missing Driver for ASUS 710-1-SL Graphics Card - works in Build 1909.: I have an old Dell Inspiron 531, running Windows 10 Pro - x64, with a LG W1952 (Analog) monitor and an ASUS 710-1-SL graphics card (a Nvidia GT 710 look-alike, which I had trouble installing but eventually got working with a Nvidia display driver - version 21.21.13.7654)....
  8. Major Nvidia graphics driver issues after 2004 update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Major Nvidia graphics driver issues after 2004 update: So my PC just updated earlier tonight... and when it came back up, all hell kind of broke loose. My graphics card is a Gigabyte 1660 Super; I already had the latest drivers from Nvidia (457.30) installed before tonight, and have had no issues with them. Once the Windows...
  9. Intel graphics driver

Intel graphics driver: Hi Dear all I want to support for my Acer aspire 4739z,Intel pentium p6200,DDR3 2gb with vga onboard Previously I have used Windows 8.1 that's no problem, But right now I have installed Windows 10 2004 here is problem because not supported from Intel due to Hd Graphics...
  10. BoD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION / VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE due to graphics driver or faulty hardware?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BoD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION / VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE due to graphics driver or faulty hardware?: Since quite some time I regularly get BoDs with a DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 and after some driver changes VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE 116. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133: My screen and audio freezes, sometimes comes back after some seconds or ends in a Blue Screen Green Screen for me....