Windows 10: Graphics hardware error

Discus and support Graphics hardware error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When using Facebook on Firefox it freezes up and I get this pop up Application has been blocked from accessing Graphics hardware. Application... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by victbtm, Jun 30, 2019.

1. victbtm Win User

Graphics hardware error

When using Facebook on Firefox it freezes up and I get this pop up Application has been blocked from accessing Graphics hardware.
    Application firefox.exe has been blocked from accessing Graphics hardware. What's up with that? Only on firefox do I have this issue. It's been going on for many months and I would get tired of it and just open another browser. What if I want to stay in firefox? Can someone explain to me how to resolve this issue?

:)

victbtm, Jun 30, 2019

2. une acceleration graphic

Hi Majed,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• What are the troubleshooting steps you have performed to resolve the issue?
    • When exactly do you get this error message?
    I suggest you to try following methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I would suggest you to run “Hardware and Devices” troubleshooter to diagnose the exact issue.

Follow these steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Press “Windows key + X”.

• Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes in the Search box and hit enter.

• Select “Hardware and Sound” from the Troubleshooter Window.

• Select “Hardware and Devices” under Devices option.
    Follow the On Screen instructions.

Method 2: I suggest you to Un-install and re-install latest graphics card drivers from the manufacturer’s website and see if that helps:

Follow these steps:

• Press “Windows Key + X” from the keyboard.

• Type “device Manager” without quotes in the search box and hit enter.

• Right click on the graphics card drivers and select
      “Uninstall”.
    Restart the computer once it is uninstalled.

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Jun 30, 2019
  3. Graphic card

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

Before we proceed, we require more information to assist you better.

• When exactly you are receiving this error message?
    • Have you updated your NVIDIA graphic drivers?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Hardware and Device troubleshooter.

I suggest you to run Windows Hardware and sound troubleshooter and check.

• Press Windows Key + X key, Click on Control Panel.
    • Type troubleshooting in the search bar, click on troubleshooting.
    • Click on Hardware and Sound, click on Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the steps from the wizard to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2: update drivers.

I suggest you to update your display adaptor drivers and check. Before you update the drivers, please enable the computer to get automatic updates,

Download and install drivers

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/all-drivers

Note: The above links applies to Windows 10 as well.

You may also download the latest graphic and all other drivers from the manufacturer’s website and install it on your computer.

Hope it helps. Do let us know if the issue is resolved. For any further information, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jun 30, 2019
  4. Graphics hardware error

graphic card

Hi,

There is a possibility that the application you're trying to download is not compatible with the hardware that you have. We suggest that you check the system requirements of the chat application, then see if your device is capable of running the it.

To check the Graphics card information on your device, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • On the Run box, type msinfo32 then hit Enter key.
    • On the System Information window, click on Components → Display.

Should you need further assistance, we are here to help.

Darleen Pen, Jun 30, 2019
Thema:

Graphics hardware error

1. Graphics hardware error - Similar Threads - Graphics hardware error

2. Hardware error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hardware error: I've had this happen frequently and I believe it could be to do with my graphics card, although this is a speculation from the game BeamNG.drive crashing; saying that the GPU is not responding, and that this is a fatal error. Reliability Monitor data is as follows: Source...
  3. hardware error?

hardware error?: Hi there, I was having an issue where my computer used to freeze and stay frozen until It was turned off and i reseated the ram. There was previously bad ram stick. However I have now purchased new ram for my computer and the freezes happen less often and the computer is...
  4. Hardware error

Hardware error: Hello, So, I recently built a custom pc and everything was working perfectly in the beginning. A few days later I started to experience random crashes while playing various games. Reliability monitor always displays the same problem signature: Problem signature Problem...
  5. Hardware error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardware error?: I've been dealing with this for days now and have tried NUMEROUS fixes, but I still keep coming up with the same issue...this is specific to playing The Division. While playing, the game simply freezes and I sign out to end all of the tasking. When I come back and check the...
  6. Hardware Error on recent Nvidia Graphics driver

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Hardware Error on recent Nvidia Graphics driver: On December 6, I installed what was then the latest Nvidia Driver for my production PC's GTX 1070. For six days after that, I have experienced one or more Windows Hardware Errors as detailed in this screencap from Reliability Monitor: [img] Yesterday, Nvidia came out...
  7. hardware error

hardware error: Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: ab Parameter 1: 1 Parameter 2: 30 Parameter 3: 0 Parameter 4: 1 OS version: 10_0_17134 Service Pack: 0_0 Product: 768_1 OS Version:...
  8. Hardware error?

Hardware error?: i thiink this was after my computer black screened and froze mid game i was playing. im not too sure. A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 141 Parameter 1: ffff988b13a494a0...
  9. Application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware [ERROR]

Application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware [ERROR]: Hello guys. I wouldn't come to bother you with this issue if I haven't searched some other forums before without success. This issue is only happening with one game: Modern Warfare 3 (Steam version). Let me explain: -First I got the "Graphic drivers stop responding...."...
  10. intel graphics & 'hardware acceleration' in chrome

intel graphics & 'hardware acceleration' in chrome: 1. any reliable data on how good i5 2410m is? 2. and any evidence for what 'gpu acceleration' in chrome helps with? if not, ill turn it off 107120