Windows 10: Graphics hardware error

Discus and support Graphics hardware error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When using Facebook on Firefox it freezes up and I get this pop up Application has been blocked from accessing Graphics hardware. Application... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by victbtm, Jun 30, 2019.

1. victbtm Win User

Graphics hardware error

When using Facebook on Firefox it freezes up and I get this pop up Application has been blocked from accessing Graphics hardware.
    Application firefox.exe has been blocked from accessing Graphics hardware. What's up with that? Only on firefox do I have this issue. It's been going on for many months and I would get tired of it and just open another browser. What if I want to stay in firefox? Can someone explain to me how to resolve this issue?

:)

victbtm, Jun 30, 2019

2. une acceleration graphic

Hi Majed,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• What are the troubleshooting steps you have performed to resolve the issue?
    • When exactly do you get this error message?
    I suggest you to try following methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I would suggest you to run “Hardware and Devices” troubleshooter to diagnose the exact issue.

Follow these steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Press “Windows key + X”.

• Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes in the Search box and hit enter.

• Select “Hardware and Sound” from the Troubleshooter Window.

• Select “Hardware and Devices” under Devices option.
    Follow the On Screen instructions.

Method 2: I suggest you to Un-install and re-install latest graphics card drivers from the manufacturer’s website and see if that helps:

Follow these steps:

• Press “Windows Key + X” from the keyboard.

• Type “device Manager” without quotes in the search box and hit enter.

• Right click on the graphics card drivers and select
      “Uninstall”.
    Restart the computer once it is uninstalled.

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Jun 30, 2019
  3. Graphic card

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

Before we proceed, we require more information to assist you better.

• When exactly you are receiving this error message?
    • Have you updated your NVIDIA graphic drivers?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Hardware and Device troubleshooter.

I suggest you to run Windows Hardware and sound troubleshooter and check.

• Press Windows Key + X key, Click on Control Panel.
    • Type troubleshooting in the search bar, click on troubleshooting.
    • Click on Hardware and Sound, click on Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the steps from the wizard to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2: update drivers.

I suggest you to update your display adaptor drivers and check. Before you update the drivers, please enable the computer to get automatic updates,

Download and install drivers

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/all-drivers

Note: The above links applies to Windows 10 as well.

You may also download the latest graphic and all other drivers from the manufacturer’s website and install it on your computer.

Hope it helps. Do let us know if the issue is resolved. For any further information, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jun 30, 2019
  4. Graphics hardware error

graphic card

Hi,

There is a possibility that the application you're trying to download is not compatible with the hardware that you have. We suggest that you check the system requirements of the chat application, then see if your device is capable of running the it.

To check the Graphics card information on your device, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • On the Run box, type msinfo32 then hit Enter key.
    • On the System Information window, click on Components → Display.

Should you need further assistance, we are here to help.

Darleen Pen, Jun 30, 2019
Thema:

Graphics hardware error

1. Graphics hardware error - Similar Threads - Graphics hardware error

2. "Graphics Hardware not detected"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Graphics Hardware not detected": I have the Surface Book 3 15" Display. I've used the NVIDIA graphics driver before, and it has installed successfully. I've used for programs such as Rhinoceros 3D and Revit to run Enscape, however recently NVIDIA says that it cannot continue with installation because "could...
  3. "Graphics Hardware not detected"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Graphics Hardware not detected": I have the Surface Book 3 15" Display. I've used the NVIDIA graphics driver before, and it has installed successfully. I've used for programs such as Rhinoceros 3D and Revit to run Enscape, however recently NVIDIA says that it cannot continue with installation because "could...
  4. Accessing graphics hardware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accessing graphics hardware: I'm trying to run GTA IV on my windows 10 laptop but I'm getting a notification that application GTA IV.exe has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware. What should I do now?...
  5. Accessing graphics hardware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accessing graphics hardware: I'm trying to run GTA IV on my windows 10 laptop but I'm getting a notification that application GTA IV.exe has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware. What should I do now?...
  6. Graphics error in Softwares! Forces me to disable Hardware Acceleration!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Graphics error in Softwares! Forces me to disable Hardware Acceleration!: [ATTACH] Specs :- 8GB DDR4 RAM (Single Channel) i5 9300H @ 2.4GHz upto @ 4.1GHz (Coffe Lake 14nm) nVidia GeForce GTX1650 GDDR5 @ 4GB (128bit) / Intel UHD Graphics 630 - Drivers updated NVIDIA :- 27.21.14.5638 (14-09-2020) Intel :- 27.20.100.8783 (24-09-2020)...
  7. This graphics driver could not find compatible graphics hardware – NVIDIA error

in Windows 10 News
    This graphics driver could not find compatible graphics hardware – NVIDIA error: [ATTACH]If you’re encountering the error message “This graphics driver could not find compatible graphics […] This article This graphics driver could not find compatible graphics hardware – NVIDIA error first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. Win10 on a NUC - Blocked Graphics Hardware?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Win10 on a NUC - Blocked Graphics Hardware?: No idea what's going on here!! Windows 10 Pro on a little Lenovo NUC / biz PC, used for family computing, a little gaming etc. I've used MSCONFIG, task man, to disable startup services. -hitting windows key takes 5-10 seconds to show the Win menu. -any browser lags, then I...
  9. Hardware Error on recent Nvidia Graphics driver

Hardware Error on recent Nvidia Graphics driver: On December 6, I installed what was then the latest Nvidia Driver for my production PC's GTX 1070. For six days after that, I have experienced one or more Windows Hardware Errors as detailed in this screencap from Reliability Monitor: [img] Yesterday, Nvidia came out...
  10. intel graphics & 'hardware acceleration' in chrome

intel graphics & 'hardware acceleration' in chrome: 1. any reliable data on how good i5 2410m is? 2. and any evidence for what 'gpu acceleration' in chrome helps with? if not, ill turn it off 107120