Windows 10: Graphics in Cmd or Batch?

Discus and support Graphics in Cmd or Batch? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, i want to insert graphics into a batch script, i know it works, but i don't know a command to do so. TIA LG creativeandmore Grafik in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by creativeandmore, Jun 9, 2020.

1. Graphics in Cmd or Batch?

Hello,

i want to insert graphics into a batch script, i know it works, but i don't know a command to do so.

TIA

LG

creativeandmore

:)

creativeandmore, Jun 9, 2020
  2. AndreePin Win User

graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Jun 16, 2020
  3. dj_dn Win User
    Batch in cmd

im using pixrecovery to recover over 2000 pictures but the program only lets me do one at a time.

they give you this command line : pir.exe <original filename with path> "<recovered filename with path>"
    (without angle brackets). So what would be a good cmd to write so that it does all the files from all the directories at once.

Thx, cause i really suck at this stuff.

dj_dn, Jun 16, 2020
  4. DanTov Win User

Graphics in Cmd or Batch?

need to run a cmd command as administrator within batch file

No the batch file doesn't need to be run as administrator just the cmd command within the file

DanTov, Jun 16, 2020
Thema:

Graphics in Cmd or Batch?

1. Graphics in Cmd or Batch? - Similar Threads - Graphics Cmd Batch

2. What is %..% sign means in CMD batch files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is %..% sign means in CMD batch files?: What is %..% sign means in CMD batch files? Ex:@echo offset /p var="Enter no.: "set /p var2="Enter no.: "set /a result=%var%+%var2%echo Your result is %result%pauseexit /b...
  3. What is %..% sign means in CMD batch files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is %..% sign means in CMD batch files?: What is %..% sign means in CMD batch files? Ex:@echo offset /p var="Enter no.: "set /p var2="Enter no.: "set /a result=%var%+%var2%echo Your result is %result%pauseexit /b...
  4. What is %..% sign means in CMD batch files?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. CMD Batch file help

in Windows 10 Support
    CMD Batch file help: Hello, i am running into a issue i am trying to resolve but im getting nowhere and hopefully someone could help me. I'm simply trying to point a copy to parent or "grand"parent directory/folder. I tried ".." but it seems to come back the same message Code: The system cannot...
  6. Is there a way to change wallpaper via cmd/batch file?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to change wallpaper via cmd/batch file?: We're doing a ton of Windows 7 upgrades to Windows 10 (clean installs, not in-place upgrades) and we have a batch file that runs a bunch of stuff as part of the new PC deployment process. Someone else wrote the batch a while back and I'm just trying to improve it a bit. I'd...
  7. CMD Keeps Repeating Command in Batch File and Avast Scanned A Virus in It

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    CMD Keeps Repeating Command in Batch File and Avast Scanned A Virus in It: My CMD keeps repeating my command again and again and again in my batch file, without running the command. ex: the batch file i wrote was shutdown /s /f /t 001 and the CMD window would appear like this [ATTACH] And Avast suddenly appeared . . . [ATTACH] I tried...
  8. Windows 10 Batch Folder Renaming - cmd?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Batch Folder Renaming - cmd?: I am looking to rename a bunch of folders ex test 01 test 02 test 03 and change them to test 001 test 002 test 003 I am assuming easiest way would to be using cmd I thought it would be ren "*" "*_0*" not sure what i am doing wrong...
  9. Switch Window Focus using a Batch File/CMD

in Windows 10 Customization
    Switch Window Focus using a Batch File/CMD: I have a Windows application that when launched with the Task Scheduler on start up does not have focus (i.e. I cannot execute keyboard commands in the application until I click the application into focus). Focus is on the Desktop. The application is started through Task...
  10. need to run a cmd command as administrator within batch file

in Windows 10 Customization
    need to run a cmd command as administrator within batch file: Hey, Probable pretty easy for some of you but after a bit of googling I can't quite figure it out. I need to run a command within CMD as administrator within a batch file which then users can just run. Any ideas would be great. Dan...