Windows 10: Graphics issue when resizing some windows

Discus and support Graphics issue when resizing some windows in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I have an issue where if I resize some Windows 10 app windows e.g. Mail app, Settings or Photos, the outer window will resize but the area that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by srose, Nov 16, 2017.

1. srose Win User

Graphics issue when resizing some windows

Hi,

I have an issue where if I resize some Windows 10 app windows e.g. Mail app, Settings or Photos, the outer window will resize but the area that should be filled is transparent.

I have attached an image to show what I mean.

I have an NVidia 980GTX and running Windows 10 x64 with latest Windows updates and graphics drivers from Nvidia.

Has anyone seen this issue before?

Graphics issue when resizing some windows [​IMG]

Thanks

:)

srose, Nov 16, 2017
  2. papaaxel Win User

Windows are resized and moved to upper left corner when Displayport is used and the monitor wakes up from switch off state

I use Intels HD Graphics 530 from the i5-6500 CPU. The 32" Monitor is connected via DisplaPort. When i switch off the monitor the Windows are resized and moved to the upper left Corner when the monitor isswitched on again. This issue does not occur when
    I use HDMI for the monitor.

papaaxel, Nov 16, 2017
  3. Graphic Problem With windows 10 and black screens issues while web surfing and playing videos.

Original Title: Graphic Problem With windows 10

My problem: My graphic turns black for a second in windows10 and then recovers. And sometimes stutters for no reason during Web surfing or playing a video Sometimes when I open a context menu or try to resize a window, it turns black I install the last version
    of my graphic card

RezaSamiee, Nov 16, 2017
  4. Plankton Win User

No....that's a first for me. What have you tired?

Plankton, Nov 16, 2017
  5. slimco Win User
    Hi, I have the same problem no any Windows 10 Apps (Edge, Windows Settings, Mail, Photo, calculate and other programs running windows apps) but for example Chrome is running ok.

Has anyone managed to solve it this problem?

I do not know how to find a solution this problem on the Internet *Sad

Thank you for answer

slimco, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Graphics issue when resizing some windows - Similar Threads - Graphics issue resizing

2. Some programs resizing when monitors turned off then back on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some programs resizing when monitors turned off then back on.: I have 2 x Corsair XENEON 32QHD165 monitors both connected via USB to the PC. Every time the monitors are turned off or the USB disconnects some of the programs on my PC resize themselves, like Steam. It'll go from a small window to a LARGE full sized window but not full...
  3. Some programs resizing when monitors turned off then back on.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some programs resizing when monitors turned off then back on.: I have 2 x Corsair XENEON 32QHD165 monitors both connected via USB to the PC. Every time the monitors are turned off or the USB disconnects some of the programs on my PC resize themselves, like Steam. It'll go from a small window to a LARGE full sized window but not full...
  4. Graphics Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics Issue: My computer is displaying background apps like this, with extremely reduced quality for some reason. Is there any way to change it back to normal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/graphics-issue/866835d9-a4ad-4150-8e35-501d37fb6463
  5. Graphics Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Graphics Issue: My computer is displaying background apps like this, with extremely reduced quality for some reason. Is there any way to change it back to normal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/graphics-issue/866835d9-a4ad-4150-8e35-501d37fb6463
  6. Can't resize window when open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't resize window when open: I can no longer resize my application windows the size I want them to be. I have a HP desktop. Please help as I also work from home and need to have more than 1 window visible. I have an extended display onto another monitor....
  7. Some windows are blurred graphics

Some windows are blurred graphics: some settings window are blurred . msi GL63 8RC. WIN 10 clean installed ,all updated done, this problem is there since I brought this lap no other issues. can play any high end games easily, graphics card working properly. [ATTACH]...
  8. Taskbar resizing issue.

Taskbar resizing issue.: Intro: After the Windows 10 2004 update coming from 1809 I experience the infamous glitch with the taskbar resize lag. The bug: It simply plays back the movements at 10% of the speed you moved it at, so if you stop dragging the taskbar, the cursor is still visibly...
  9. Graphics issue.

Graphics issue.: My laptop will occasionally freeze while doing light tasks such as having a few windows open while doing homework. It hasn't had any issues under heavy load such as gaming. This leads me to believe it is an issue with my internal graphics card. This isn't a complete freeze...
  10. How to resize windows when the resize want work

in Windows 10 Support
    How to resize windows when the resize want work: Windows in browser and file explorer will not resize. The windows open maximized. I lost the ability to put two windows side by side. 69765