Windows 10: Graphics look worse after laptop factory reset. How to fix?

Discus and support Graphics look worse after laptop factory reset. How to fix? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. Yesterday, my laptop got attacked by a virus. It disallowed me from opening up Windows Security. When I tried to search for an antivirus to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Heiitscara, Feb 10, 2022.

1. Graphics look worse after laptop factory reset. How to fix?

Hi. Yesterday, my laptop got attacked by a virus. It disallowed me from opening up Windows Security. When I tried to search for an antivirus to download it, the browser window Chrome would close immediately. I had no choice but reset my computer Most of my personal files are alright. The thing is, upon completion of the total reset of my laptop, I noticed that the quality of my screen was so bad, compared to before the reset. I have this picture as an example. As you can see, the image is quite pixelated. There are other example I would like to show but can't, but the point is, the qualit

:)

Heiitscara, Feb 10, 2022
  2. Shnxxx Win User

[HELP] I would like to factory reset my LAPTOP

I got bumped into this one video on YouTube which says that I should do before using a new laptop. It introduces me to Macrium Reflect. New laptop users should always save a snapshot of the factory-configured laptop (without windows updates) so you could always start fresh when you feel that your laptop is already sluggish.

So, I've been searching if there are available snapshots for the same unit and model of my laptop. I would like to factory reset it. It doesn't perform well now. Last year, I loved to play CS: GO. My FPS back then was 250+ in my low-medium settings, 4:3 aspect ratio. And just last week, I tried to update CS: GO and played it again, same settings, I barely get 90FPS and stables at 60FPS, and it is bad. FPS gets worse when lots are happening in the game.

I tried using DDU for both Intel and Nvidia graphics drivers, thinking that re-installing it will fix my FPS issues, but nothing happened.

My current version: 2004 (OS Build 19041.329)

Here is my Laptop model and specs:

• Acer Aspire E 15 (E5-576G) / (E5-576G-50EN)
    • Intel i5-8250U
    • Nvidia GeForce MX150 2GB
    • 8GB DDR3L RAM
    • Samsung SSD 860 Evo 500GB
    • Realtek HD Audio
    • Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 3168
    • Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller

Shnxxx, Feb 10, 2022
  3. Sher Amo Win User
    Ive factory reset my computer but I can't use the mouse or the keyboard to select laugage

Hi,

A device like your keyboard and mouse is not detected during factory reset.
    To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps
    that can resolve your concern, we would like to ask the following questions:

• Are you performing a factory reset on a laptop or a desktop?
    • Is this the first time you perform a factory reset on your device?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve your concern?

In the meantime, if you're working on a desktop, we suggest that you try to use a PS2 keyboard just to bypass the installation process. Once Windows is up and running, you may now plug your mouse and keyboard to initialize Windows to detect these devices.

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Feb 10, 2022
  4. Graphics look worse after laptop factory reset. How to fix?

Custom Driver : Intel HD Graphics & ATI Combo (Alpha) - by nIGHTmAYOR

according to laptop support page they do list an old downloadable driver for intel for windows 7 , weather this is related to there being several variants of that laptop or this laptop has switchable graphics i may just suggest you reset the bios and see if things change , if yes you may be able to apply step 2 , if not then apply step 4 and call it today , you are still better off being on the high performance gpu .

Out of curiosity can you take a snap shot from Settings > System > Display. Scroll down and click the “Graphics Settings” ?

nIGHTmAYOR, Feb 10, 2022
Thema:

Graphics look worse after laptop factory reset. How to fix?

1. Graphics look worse after laptop factory reset. How to fix? - Similar Threads - Graphics worse laptop

2. How to fix black screen after factory reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to fix black screen after factory reset: When I factory reset my pc it does the normal and says to wait till it reaches 100% and it resets then it resets but it’s just a black screen but my computer is still on. I then held the power for 10 seconds till it shut off then i was back on the login screen but when i sign...
  3. How to fix black screen after factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix black screen after factory reset: When I factory reset my pc it does the normal and says to wait till it reaches 100% and it resets then it resets but it’s just a black screen but my computer is still on. I then held the power for 10 seconds till it shut off then i was back on the login screen but when i sign...
  4. How to fix black screen after factory reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Laptop after Factory Reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop after Factory Reset: Hello everyone.I' m using windows 10.When i bought my laptop back in 2017, during startup my laptop was very fast, however today in 2022,when i start my laptop, startup takes very long 5 to 8 min.My Hard drive HDD is almost full.I think that if my computer is so slow it s due...
  6. Laptop after Factory Reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop after Factory Reset: Hello everyone.I' m using windows 10.When i bought my laptop back in 2017, during startup my laptop was very fast, however today in 2022,when i start my laptop, startup takes very long 5 to 8 min.My Hard drive HDD is almost full.I think that if my computer is so slow it s due...
  7. Laptop after Factory Reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Graphics look worse after laptop factory reset. How to fix?

Graphics look worse after laptop factory reset. How to fix?: Hi. Yesterday, my laptop got attacked by a virus. It disallowed me from opening up Windows Security. When I tried to search for an antivirus to download it, the browser window Chrome would close immediately. I had no choice but reset my computer Most of my personal files are...
  9. Graphics look worse after laptop factory reset. How to fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics look worse after laptop factory reset. How to fix?: Hi. Yesterday, my laptop got attacked by a virus. It disallowed me from opening up Windows Security. When I tried to search for an antivirus to download it, the browser window Chrome would close immediately. I had no choice but reset my computer Most of my personal files are...
  10. Worse performance after factory reset

Worse performance after factory reset: Hi everyone, how are you? Basically I have done a factory reset for my pc did the keep personal files option due to some weird performance decrease in games over the past months but when it booted up after the reset was over, the windows performance got worse even though the...