Windows 10: graphics on my PC have been super laggy

Discus and support graphics on my PC have been super laggy in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi everyone, have been trying to follow this thread and have tried most things but now feel like I've exhausted most efforts.. Since updating to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by arthr, Nov 16, 2020.

1. arthr Win User

graphics on my PC have been super laggy

Hi everyone, have been trying to follow this thread and have tried most things but now feel like I've exhausted most efforts..

Since updating to 19041.630 the graphics on my PC have been super laggy, I've tried to do a repair install from USB, have run SFC/DISM a million times but keep getting "Problem with BITS service... HELPMSG 2182.." in the troubleshooting.

Any suggestions from this initial bit of info.. my next step will be a clean install *Party

:)

arthr, Nov 16, 2020
  2. SherryB1 Win User

Roblox suddenly runs super laggy

Hi again Van, I have just finished the step where the textures are deleted Robox is still super laggy. Actually, it is taking me ages to answer to you here. The Roblax lag continues into whatever I try next on my laptop.

I think in all honesty I knew that the only real solution would be to get a new laptop. I don't think a 5 yr old one is not worth upgrading especially as the charging cable port and battery are held together with bluetack and on 24/7 charge.

If Roblox does not work on a new one, then I guess it is back to card games - NO!!

Many thanks for your time and help with this.

SherryB1, Nov 16, 2020
  3. Laptop randomly became super laggy and now can’t change brightness

I was on my laptop yesterday and everything was running fine. My laptop is normally slow and games can be a bit laggy, but still bearable. Randomly, it restarted and ever since that, games have been extremely laggy. It lags and glitches in the main menu.
    I cant even play games anymore due it turning super laggy out of no where. Additionally, i can no longer change the brightness of my laptop. There’s no way i can change it now. I went on settings and the brightness settings vanished.

Super confused with what happened to my laptop.

SiamAhmed1, Nov 16, 2020
  4. Junaid_A Win User

Laggy

Hi Wilson,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• What is the make and model of the computer?

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps listed in Troubleshoot
    lags or freezes in Windows
    and check if it works.

Note: The article holds good for Windows 10.

You may also go through the suggestions given in Tips to improve PC performance in Windows
    to help make your PC run better.

Note:

Reset will result in the loss of data and the applications installed. You may take a backup of the data before reset.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Nov 16, 2020
Thema:

1. graphics on my PC have been super laggy - Similar Threads - graphics been super

2. Pc crashed and now every game is super laggy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc crashed and now every game is super laggy: I was playing games until my pc crashed and the screen just went black. I turned it off and back on again and now every game is really laggy, but everything else runs smoothly as usual. I've tried clearing the storage out and checking for updates but nothing has helped....
  3. Pc crashed and now every game is super laggy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc crashed and now every game is super laggy: I was playing games until my pc crashed and the screen just went black. I turned it off and back on again and now every game is really laggy, but everything else runs smoothly as usual. I've tried clearing the storage out and checking for updates but nothing has helped....
  4. Pc crashed and now every game is super laggy

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Minecraft Bedrock Edition is suddenly super laggy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition is suddenly super laggy: I used to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition on a Windows 11 laptop that CAN run Bedrock on high graphics smoothly, including Minecraft Java on medium graphics, however, when I opened the game some days ago, it was unplayable by the amount of lag on the LOWEST settings - almost...
  6. Internet is super laggy upon booting pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet is super laggy upon booting pc: Every time I turn on my PC, it boots up perfectly normal, however, if i open a program to quickly after turning on my pc, my internet continues to lag until i restart. I found that if I let my computer sit for around 15 minutes without touching it after logging in, the...
  7. Internet is super laggy upon booting pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet is super laggy upon booting pc: Every time I turn on my PC, it boots up perfectly normal, however, if i open a program to quickly after turning on my pc, my internet continues to lag until i restart. I found that if I let my computer sit for around 15 minutes without touching it after logging in, the...
  8. Roblox suddenly runs super laggy

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Roblox suddenly runs super laggy: Hi , been using Roblox games daily for over almost 2 years and then about a week ago, any game is ok for between 1-10 mins, then they run super slow and come to almost a stop. All web page browsing is fine unless I try after playing Roblox Laptop is 5 years old. Intel...
  9. My PC is laggy

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC is laggy: I thought it could be graphic card dying so I bought a new one. No difference. It’s still laggy. The audio lags like its playing in slow-mo. Sometimes it will play normally and then it’ll start making glitchy noises and stutters. I’m using the onboard audio. submitted by...
  10. Windows 10 running super slow and laggy

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 running super slow and laggy: I recently had to do a fresh install of windows 10 after a hard drive corruption, before the update win10 ran silky smooth with almost no lag, after the fresh install win10 takes 5 mins to open the setting panel, tried defragmenting my hard drive, no help, tried setting the...