Windows 10: Graphics out of control

Discus and support Graphics out of control in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Everything on screen is huge and cannot be reduced to actual 100% magnification after most recent update. Have tried to access graphics driver--no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Barbara1#, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Barbara1# Win User

Graphics out of control

Everything on screen is huge and cannot be reduced to actual 100% magnification after most recent update. Have tried to access graphics driver--no success. Any suggestions?

:)

Barbara1#, Jul 10, 2019
  2. AndreePin Win User

graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Jul 10, 2019
  3. STEvil Win User
    Fan control for 4870X2 broken in 1.17

Fixed fan controls yes. Annoying profiles yes. Buggy code yes.

I'd rather just set it and forget it as the feature list of RBE suggested it was capable of doing.

STEvil, Jul 10, 2019
  4. Graphics out of control

Volume control graphic is too large

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you. I will be glad to assist you with this issue.

This issue might be due to outdates graphic card drivers.

I would suggest you to update your graphic card drivers
    and check if it helps.

You can update drivers from the Device Manager.

• Right click on start button and click on Device manager.
      • Select Display Drivers and expand it.
      • Right click on the driver and select Update driver.
      • Also see if there are any warning symbols (Yellow triangle box with Exclamation ! mark). If yes update the drivers.

For reference:

How
    to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Try the above step and let us know if it helps. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

Graphics out of control

1. Graphics out of control - Similar Threads - Graphics control

2. Nvidia control panel no longer controlling the handoff between integrated graphics and the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia control panel no longer controlling the handoff between integrated graphics and the...: Hardware: 2021 Razer Blade Advanced, RZ09-0409CED3; Nvidia RTX 3080Firmware/BIOS: 2.02 released 05/2022Windows Version: Win10 Home 21H2; OS Build 19044.2728Issue:The Nvidia Control panel used to automatically decide the GPU to use for various applications. Now it says Windows...
  3. Nvidia control panel no longer controlling the handoff between integrated graphics and the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nvidia control panel no longer controlling the handoff between integrated graphics and the...: Hardware: 2021 Razer Blade Advanced, RZ09-0409CED3; Nvidia RTX 3080Firmware/BIOS: 2.02 released 05/2022Windows Version: Win10 Home 21H2; OS Build 19044.2728Issue:The Nvidia Control panel used to automatically decide the GPU to use for various applications. Now it says Windows...
  4. Nvidia control panel no longer controlling the handoff between integrated graphics and the...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. No screen brightness control in Windows 10, AMD Graphics Card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No screen brightness control in Windows 10, AMD Graphics Card: When going through my Windows Display Settings, there is no such thing as the brightness bar, same for when I click the Action Center or Network Icon on the right of my taskbar. When trying to update the driver of my AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT, it tells me the best driver is...
  6. No screen brightness control in Windows 10, AMD Graphics Card

No screen brightness control in Windows 10, AMD Graphics Card: When going through my Windows Display Settings, there is no such thing as the brightness bar, same for when I click the Action Center or Network Icon on the right of my taskbar. When trying to update the driver of my AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT, it tells me the best driver is...
  7. No screen brightness control in Windows 10, AMD Graphics Card

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Why can't I download Intel Graphics Control Panel?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I download Intel Graphics Control Panel?: Whenever I click the link to go to the control panel download page on the microsoft store, the button to download it is missing, it's not there, but the button appears for anything else....
  9. Why can't I download Intel Graphics Control Panel?

Why can't I download Intel Graphics Control Panel?: Whenever I click the link to go to the control panel download page on the microsoft store, the button to download it is missing, it's not there, but the button appears for anything else....
  10. i dont see preferred graphics processor in nvidia control panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i dont see preferred graphics processor in nvidia control panel: ive bee trying to change my default display adapter or gpu to my nvidia gpu and from what i search i need to change it in preferred graphics processor in the nvidia control pannel but when i open the program and go where its suppose to be its not there? ive even uninstalled...