Windows 10: Graphics problem and update problems

Discus and support Graphics problem and update problems in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hi i recently updated the windows 10 os pc to 1809 but when ever i move my mouse the graphics seems slower and you can notice these lines in it even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KodyA, Feb 5, 2019.

1. KodyA Win User

Graphics problem and update problems

hi i recently updated the windows 10 os pc to 1809 but when ever i move my mouse the graphics seems slower and you can notice these lines in it even when i watch movies could you maybe try and improve the amd graphics in next update so its not so notice-able thx hope you look into this.

also on an unrelated note i had an error when i updated my version of windows it gave me error code and it sat trying to update for a 1 and a half days b4 i shut it down then next day i booted it up and “changed my update service BACK to automatically” and clicked the update button again and it installed all the up dates properly except, after the update the lines in the amd graphics was kinda bad anyways hope this help improve your updates in the future.,

From microsoft user,

thanks !

:)

KodyA, Feb 5, 2019
  2. AndreePin Win User

graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Feb 5, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Feb 5, 2019
  4. Jetster Win User

Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

1. Graphics problem and update problems - Similar Threads - Graphics problem update

2. Graphic problems after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphic problems after update: My search bar looks like this after update. And some flicker on some newssites. How do i fix it? I have tried like crazy for 2 days. I have a Asus Rog Gl552vw. 16gb ram, Intel r HD Graphics 530 + Nvidia GeForce GTX 960M. Samsung ssd 860 evo M.2. Samsung ssd 870 evo 1Tb....
  3. Graphic problems after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Graphic problems after update: My search bar looks like this after update. And some flicker on some newssites. How do i fix it? I have tried like crazy for 2 days. I have a Asus Rog Gl552vw. 16gb ram, Intel r HD Graphics 530 + Nvidia GeForce GTX 960M. Samsung ssd 860 evo M.2. Samsung ssd 870 evo 1Tb....
  4. Graphic problems after update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Graphics problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics problems: I’ve been having this problem for a while, I haven’t been able to do windows update since November 2021, when it forces me to I have to uninstall the updates and reinstall my graphics drivers. But 3 days ago the computer forced me to update I tried uninstalling the updates...
  6. Graphics problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics problems: Hi guys, I have an HP laptop that has given me fits since I bought it. I recently had a BGO blinding glimpse of the obvious where I think I may have found the culprit. In my device manager, I have gone to the graphics section. I have an Intel UHD Graphics 605 piece of...
  7. graphics problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    graphics problem: Hi I am using HP 1000 pc notebook. The gaming in this laptop is very hard, when i play car racing games the game always crashes and becomes stuck, i don't have any graphics card installed and while playing shooting games the graphics becomes very low and crashes. is there any...
  8. Problem with graphics

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with graphics: After installation of a new graphic driver from Nvidia, the pictures and all images became flickering. I tried to start my PC in Safe Mode, reinstalled drivers and it helped for a short time. Then Windows updated and the issue re-occurred...
  9. Graphics problem?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Graphics problem?: Toshiba Portege R700-17X PT310E-06R02KEN i3 intel, 240 gig Kingston ssd and 6 gig ram Running o/s 7 pro. m/s pc check app passes this for o/s 10 and upgrade appears normal until final boot up when numerous coloured rectangles appear on L/H of black screen, fan runs very, very...
  10. Graphics Card Updating Problems

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Graphics Card Updating Problems: I updated my AMD Radeon R9 360 graphics card and decided to update all of my brothers pc's aswell, as they both have the same computer (Predator G3). While updated one of their pc's, the screen went black and said No Signal, being the idiot I am I decided that I should force...