Windows 10: graphics problem

Discus and support graphics problem in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi I am using HP 1000 pc notebook. The gaming in this laptop is very hard, when i play car racing games the game always crashes and becomes stuck, i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by cherian alex, Aug 1, 2020 at 12:12 AM.

1. graphics problem

Hi I am using HP 1000 pc notebook. The gaming in this laptop is very hard, when i play car racing games the game always crashes and becomes stuck, i don't have any graphics card installed and while playing shooting games the graphics becomes very low and crashes. is there any way that i could improve the graphic and play game smoothly.

:)

cherian alex, Aug 1, 2020 at 12:12 AM
  2. AndreePin Win User

graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

4. graphics problem

Graphics card information.

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

The error might occur if the Graphic card is cannot update the driver automatically.

I suggest you to update the graphic card manually by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager.
    • Expand Display Driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and select
      update driver software.

Also, can download the latest version of the graphic card from the manufacturer website.

Hope the information is helpful. Please revert back with the necessary information and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 1, 2020 at 12:17 AM
Thema:

graphics problem

1. graphics problem - Similar Threads - graphics problem

2. Problem with laptop graphics card, very slow normal?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with laptop graphics card, very slow normal?: Hello dear community, out of interest I disabled my onboard graphics card (Intel UHD Graphics 630) in the device manager and only ran my NVidia Geforce GTX 1650. I noticed that all animation is very slow, like when I open the start menu in Windows 10, what is the reason?...
  3. Graphics AMD Radeon TM HD 6470M or 7650/7450 - 1GB For ICC in Dell Laptop N4110 causing problem

Graphics AMD Radeon TM HD 6470M or 7650/7450 - 1GB For ICC in Dell Laptop N4110 causing problem: Dear all, Good morning, I am using Dell Inspiron 14R N4110 laptop having 8 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD, AMD Radeon TM HD 7650/7450 1 GB Graphic card. I have windows 7 Home basic and upgraded to windows 10 Home by Microsoft update. In windows 10 Home basic, laptop upgraded successfully...
  4. Problem using my graphics card

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem using my graphics card: (Sorry for the bad grammar) So i got a pc a while back but he seemed a bit slow when i play game and do other stuff which uses my graphics card so i checked why this was slow but then i figured out that i basically have 2 graphics card or it seems so because when i go to...
  5. Nvidia graphics card problem?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia graphics card problem?: So, I have a problem with my graphics card since today. I'm currently running my screen (1920x1080) over the integrated "Intel Graphics". The problem: When I open the Device Manager my graphics card (Gtx960 4Gb) is displayed, but with an exclamation mark. Under...
  6. Problem with graphics

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with graphics: After installation of a new graphic driver from Nvidia, the pictures and all images became flickering. I tried to start my PC in Safe Mode, reinstalled drivers and it helped for a short time. Then Windows updated and the issue re-occurred...
  7. directx graphic problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    directx graphic problem: hey guys. im recently having a problem with my laptop. after i changed my hdd to ssd i installed windows 10 again with all its drivers and c++ thing from 2003 to 2019, all of them. then i saw when i try to play games after a short 30 sec to 1 min duration, the gpu stops...
  8. Graphic problem with a software .icews

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Graphic problem with a software .icews: Hi, I live a nightmare. I can't find a way to fix a graphic issue with a .icews application. I say its a graphic problem but it could be caused by about anything. When i put my mouse over buttons tons of screen appear over the top of the others. I tried to reinstall the...
  9. I need help with a problem with my AMD graphic card

I need help with a problem with my AMD graphic card: Hello everyone. Processor Intel Core i7-4770 Haswell 3,40Ghz Socket 1150 LGA Mainboard: Asustek computers, H81M-K Memory: DDR3,16G GPU:Sapphire Nitro Radeon R9 380 DDR5, 4G OS: Windows 10 About 2 days ago All started suddenly with a total freez of my PC while I...
  10. Graphics card monitor problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Graphics card monitor problem: Hey guys i got a notebook today and i connected my monitor with hdmi cable to my notebook so i can have 2 screens. But when i unplugged hdmi cable (to bring my notebook somewhere else) and when i clicked on nvidia control panel it said that its not connected to current...