Windows 10: Graphics Processor New GTX 1070Ti Flickering/Pixels

Discus and support Graphics Processor New GTX 1070Ti Flickering/Pixels in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I've just installed my new Zotac GTX 1070Ti Mini and it seems as if there's an issue with pink and green pixels appearing on the screen. Also when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by FunkySplurge, Jun 20, 2018.

1. Graphics Processor New GTX 1070Ti Flickering/Pixels

I've just installed my new Zotac GTX 1070Ti Mini and it seems as if there's an issue with pink and green pixels appearing on the screen. Also when I boot into Windows 7 the screen turns on and off constantly.

I have tried taking the card out and putting it back in. I have tried using a different 8 pin power connector. I am able to boot into Safe Mode, but there's still pink and green pixels.

My other hardware components are an Intel Core i7 4790 (non-K) 16GB DDR3 1333MHz (2X8GB) ASUS H81M...

Graphics Processor New GTX 1070Ti Flickering/Pixels

FunkySplurge, Jun 20, 2018
  2. JohnR2 Win User

New GT 730 graphic card flickers

I needed to upgrade my graphics card because the old card was no longer supported. I choose the PNY GeForce GT 730. My first attempt was flickering screen. Spoke to PNY and they felt it was a bad card. Newegg replaced the card and again flickering. News came out that the Nvidia drive was bad. Tried again with the new drive and still flickering. If I go to device manager and delete the card, flickering stops and the PC function. Once rebooted the drives are reinstalled and flickering starts. I've tried Nvidia old drives as well but with the same results. Any suggestion?

JohnR2, Jun 21, 2018
  3. EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Jun 21, 2018
  4. btarunr Win User

Intel Gives Core i3 and Core i5 Dual-Core Processors K0 Stepping Update

Intel is giving some existing 32 nm "Clarkdale" based Core i3 and Core i5 processors an update. The processors will transition to the new K0 stepping from the existing C2 stepping. The parts that will be made on the K0 silicon are Core i3 models 530 (new sSPEC: SLBX7), 540 (new sSPEC: SLBTD) and Core i5 models 650 (new sSPEC: SLBTJ), 660/661 (SLBTK/SLBTB), 670 (SLBTL). Newer and upcoming models such as the i3-550, i3-560, i5-665K, and i5-680 are already being built on the K0 stepping die. Motherboards will require a BIOS update to support the new K0 stepping processors.

The K0 stepping change includes the following highlights:
    • New S-spec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • Extended CPUID will change from 0x00020652 to 0x00020655
    • Host RevID will change from 0x12 to 0x18
    • K0 stepping package is pin compatible with C2 stepping package
    • Adds Processor Context ID (PCID) support
    The revised older SKUs that are built on K0 stepping will be market-available by October 16.

btarunr, Jun 21, 2018
Thema:

1. Graphics Processor New GTX 1070Ti Flickering/Pixels - Similar Threads - Graphics Processor GTX

2. Flickering Green Pixels

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Flickering Green Pixels: So the other day i noticed my laptop was flickering little green spots and i have no idea on how to tell if the cord is loose or its broken in my laptop Ps. I tried the task manager trick its not the drivers...
  3. Pixel errors/ flickering white pixels

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pixel errors/ flickering white pixels: Hi, yesterday I build my first PC with the help of a friend, everything went pretty good, until i booted windows. My desktop is full with white flickering pixels and in games, like Overwatch, CS:GO the whole screen is flickering and its literally unplayable. here are some...
  4. Flickering on monitor every couple of seconds. Anyone know how to fix? 9700k GTX 1070ti 500...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Flickering on monitor every couple of seconds. Anyone know how to fix? 9700k GTX 1070ti 500...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/keevin8 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ju9qv0/flickering_on_monitor_every_couple_of_seconds/
  5. Flickering graphics with new video card

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Flickering graphics with new video card: This is a tricky one. I bought a new video card, a gtx 1660 super and using my existing display port cable gives me this weird flickering on the bottom half of the screen. The cable works fine with my old card. I then tried a standard HDMI cable and the flickering problem is...
  6. Photoshop graphic processor -

Photoshop graphic processor -: Hi, I need to access Perspective warp tool on photoshop. However, It is greyed because I currently have a Toshiba pro L850 1DT laptop with an intel R HD Graphics 3000 and am advised this is up to date. Adobe advise I check updates and get the latest drivers installed....
  7. Geforce GTX 1070ti

Geforce GTX 1070ti: My Card isnt being recognized correctly and is being recognized as a UHD 630 card. It is under performing and I dont know why. I installed the most recent drivers too https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/geforce-gtx-1070ti/50aca7a6-48dc-4112-8d62-bdf8a7ff9182
  8. BSOD after new processor and graphics card

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after new processor and graphics card: Attachment 61050 Hey guys, I'm pretty computer savvy, however I am having issues with BSODs. I've run memtest, I've run primetest, I've run Super Pi. They all come back with no errors. I've updated to the latest drivers, device manager shows no issues. I've installed a new...
  9. Low FPS with new GTX 980 graphics card

Low FPS with new GTX 980 graphics card: Hi, In October I bought the MSI GTX 980 graphics card as an upgrade for my Radeon R9 280x. I presumed that I would be getting a lot better performance in games since the 980 is a much more powerful card, this was the case in some games like GTA 5 where I can run the game...
  10. New GT 730 graphic card flickers

New GT 730 graphic card flickers: I needed to upgrade my graphics card because the old card was no longer supported. I choose the PNY GeForce GT 730. My first attempt was flickering screen. Spoke to PNY and they felt it was a bad card. Newegg replaced the card and again flickering. News came out that the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 1070ti flickering pixels hdmi