Windows 10: Graphics properties

Discus and support Graphics properties in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows 10, Toshiba laptop, graphics properties gone after last update, any way to restore it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by mikewarren1, Oct 18, 2019.

1. Graphics properties

Windows 10, Toshiba laptop, graphics properties gone after last update, any way to restore it?

:)

mikewarren1, Oct 18, 2019
  2. Enfield Win User

VMWare VMs Black Screen - Windows 10 3D Accelerator - Graphic Properties not available

I am running Windows 10 Build 1803 build Citrix Desktops. I am trying to change the properties of the Windows 10 box so that I can turn off 3D Graphic properties as VMs are all in black screen mode. So, based on the suggestions by most of them, it looks
    like we have to turn off the 3D Hardware acceleration. When I right click on the desktop, I get only Display Settings and Personalize option and if I go into Display settings, i do not get to see the options for 3D graphic acceleration as mentioned in the
    below steps As, I do not see Graphic properties at all.

So, how can I turn it off or what else can be done as these are Citrix Desktops that are showing black screen. So, either you have to boot them serveral times or shut down and bring it up and sometimes they come up to the logon screen and show the windows
    screen or else they are black screen. Clicking on CTRL+ALT+DEL also has issues sometime it brings up the logon window or else none. Just plain black screen.

In order to disable 3D hardware acceleration, I suggest you to follow the steps below.

1. Right click on the desktop and select Graphics properties.
    2. Select Basic Mode and hit OK.
    3. Go to the 3D option.
    4. You can disable 3D graphics acceleration from this screen.
    Hope this helps. Please reply for further queries on this.

Enfield, Oct 18, 2019
  3. AndreePin Win User
    graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Oct 18, 2019
  4. Graphics properties

Graphics glitching after upgrade to Windows 10 on my tablet pc

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to update all Graphics Card Driver. Please go to the device manager and update your Graphics Card.

Follow the steps to update the Display Adapter drivers:

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand the Display Adapter.
    • Right-click on the Graphics card and click on Properties.
    • Go to Driver Tab and Click Update.
    • Restart the computer and check.
    If this doesn't help, then you might have to uninstall and then reinstall Graphics Card driver from the Manufacturer's Website.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Divya Murugan, Oct 18, 2019
Thema:

Graphics properties

1. Graphics properties - Similar Threads - Graphics properties

2. AMD RadeonTM Graphics Properties 'Windows has stopped this device because it has reported...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AMD RadeonTM Graphics Properties 'Windows has stopped this device because it has reported...: I have a problem with my gaming laptop for the past month and it is related to the graphics driver. I am currently using an external monitor so that I can use this machine as I have problems with its monitor.I checked the Device Manager and I see that the graphics for my...
  3. AMD RadeonTM Graphics Properties 'Windows has stopped this device because it has reported...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AMD RadeonTM Graphics Properties 'Windows has stopped this device because it has reported...: I have a problem with my gaming laptop for the past month and it is related to the graphics driver. I am currently using an external monitor so that I can use this machine as I have problems with its monitor.I checked the Device Manager and I see that the graphics for my...
  4. No brightness slider for my monitor and can't troubleshoot my monitor/graphics card properties

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No brightness slider for my monitor and can't troubleshoot my monitor/graphics card properties: there's no slider on the bottom left or in the display settings. also, I can't troubleshoot my monitor/graphics card properties https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-brightness-slider-for-my-monitor-and-cant/750a2987-ccd1-40d9-b7c2-15498c7a1c4a
  5. No brightness slider for my monitor and can't troubleshoot my monitor/graphics card properties

No brightness slider for my monitor and can't troubleshoot my monitor/graphics card properties: there's no slider on the bottom left or in the display settings. also, I can't troubleshoot my monitor/graphics card properties https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-brightness-slider-for-my-monitor-and-cant/750a2987-ccd1-40d9-b7c2-15498c7a1c4a
  6. No brightness slider for my monitor and can't troubleshoot my monitor/graphics card properties

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Intel Graphics Colour Properties aren't loading.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel Graphics Colour Properties aren't loading.: Hi, I recently installed tasm 1 on my PC but, I had a resolution issue. It was only there with that one game. I watched videos on how to fix it and got a solution. I had to go to registry and change some graphics size in it. I saved the location of where I changed it so if...
  8. Intel Graphics Colour Properties aren't loading.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel Graphics Colour Properties aren't loading.: Hi, I recently installed tasm 1 on my PC but, I had a resolution issue. It was only there with that one game. I watched videos on how to fix it and got a solution. I had to go to registry and change some graphics size in it. I saved the location of where I changed it so if...
  9. Intel Graphics Colour Properties aren't loading.

10. Intel HD Graphics properties Haven't any option!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel HD Graphics properties Haven't any option!: Hello Microsoft ! I have no access to change some settings in Intel HD Graphics Control panel ! I updated the driver to the last version ... Ah ... I had Win7 and its worked correctly and right .Pls Give me a solution ! TNX...