Windows 10: Graphics properties

Discus and support Graphics properties in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows 10, Toshiba laptop, graphics properties gone after last update, any way to restore it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by mikewarren1, Oct 18, 2019.

1. Graphics properties

Windows 10, Toshiba laptop, graphics properties gone after last update, any way to restore it?

:)

mikewarren1, Oct 18, 2019
  2. Enfield Win User

VMWare VMs Black Screen - Windows 10 3D Accelerator - Graphic Properties not available

I am running Windows 10 Build 1803 build Citrix Desktops. I am trying to change the properties of the Windows 10 box so that I can turn off 3D Graphic properties as VMs are all in black screen mode. So, based on the suggestions by most of them, it looks
    like we have to turn off the 3D Hardware acceleration. When I right click on the desktop, I get only Display Settings and Personalize option and if I go into Display settings, i do not get to see the options for 3D graphic acceleration as mentioned in the
    below steps As, I do not see Graphic properties at all.

So, how can I turn it off or what else can be done as these are Citrix Desktops that are showing black screen. So, either you have to boot them serveral times or shut down and bring it up and sometimes they come up to the logon screen and show the windows
    screen or else they are black screen. Clicking on CTRL+ALT+DEL also has issues sometime it brings up the logon window or else none. Just plain black screen.

In order to disable 3D hardware acceleration, I suggest you to follow the steps below.

1. Right click on the desktop and select Graphics properties.
    2. Select Basic Mode and hit OK.
    3. Go to the 3D option.
    4. You can disable 3D graphics acceleration from this screen.
    Hope this helps. Please reply for further queries on this.

Enfield, Oct 18, 2019
  3. AndreePin Win User
    graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Oct 18, 2019
  4. Graphics properties

Graphics glitching after upgrade to Windows 10 on my tablet pc

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to update all Graphics Card Driver. Please go to the device manager and update your Graphics Card.

Follow the steps to update the Display Adapter drivers:

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand the Display Adapter.
    • Right-click on the Graphics card and click on Properties.
    • Go to Driver Tab and Click Update.
    • Restart the computer and check.
    If this doesn't help, then you might have to uninstall and then reinstall Graphics Card driver from the Manufacturer's Website.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Divya Murugan, Oct 18, 2019
Thema:

Graphics properties

1. Graphics properties - Similar Threads - Graphics properties

2. Graphics card not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Graphics card not working: So I just recently got a new graphics card I put it in perfectly and connected the cord that powers it and when I boot the PC on the fan starts to work and everything but the graphics card doesn't install or show anywhere on my PC like windows isn't detecting it and it...
  3. How can I prevent my graphics driver from updating?

How can I prevent my graphics driver from updating?: I have a Dell Inspiron 7373 and have an issue where the computer can't wake the display after it times out. I have spent months and many posts on here and bleeping computer and all resolutions suggested do not work - this is a known issue and I have found a hopeful...
  4. Graphical glitch with screenshots; had it on old PC, and it migrated to my clean new one

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Graphical glitch with screenshots; had it on old PC, and it migrated to my clean new one: So last year, I had an issue where almost every screenshot I took would come out glitched with the right side of the image clipping over to the left, along with a small jumble of pixels in the bottom left corner. It happened everywhere. I bought a new PC due to issues with...
  5. Stop Windows 10 updating graphics drivers !

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stop Windows 10 updating graphics drivers !: It is nightmare ! I have two NVIDIA graphics cards and work with 4 displays/monitors: 1. GeForce GTX 1060 2. GeForce 605 Unfortunately older GF 605 is not supported at letest Nvidia drivers, while 1060 is. So I just keep a bit older drivers, so both cards supported and...
  6. Blue screen when starting - graphics card

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen when starting - graphics card: Hi I've been having some issues with my desktop computer freezing, crashing etc and today it wouldn't start at all. I used the troubleshooting options to reset the computer, but it stopped halfway. It just kept restarting and stopping at error message. So i used the USB...
  7. Graphic Properties

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Graphic Properties: Every once in a while the orientation of my pen tablet rotates randomly. I had to go to graphic properties to rotate it back, once I figured out the fault was with windows (after spending a lot of time messing with the device drivers). I have to ask why? Is there a button I...
  8. VMWare VMs Black Screen - Windows 10 3D Accelerator - Graphic Properties not available

in Windows 10 Customization
    VMWare VMs Black Screen - Windows 10 3D Accelerator - Graphic Properties not available: I am running Windows 10 Build 1803 build Citrix Desktops. I am trying to change the properties of the Windows 10 box so that I can turn off 3D Graphic properties as VMs are all in black screen mode. So, based on the suggestions by most of them, it looks like we have to turn...
  9. Not getting Intel Graphics properties option.

Not getting Intel Graphics properties option.: After i have updated my windows to 1809, I am not getting Intel Graphics properties under control panel not even when I right click on desktop. I am getting Nvidia control panel option. I tried everything udating the Intel driver through device manager, installing it...
  10. Graphics card properties factory resets when I change display resolution

in Windows 10 Customization
    Graphics card properties factory resets when I change display resolution: I want to set the resolution 1024x760 and set it to stretched. So I run ms-settings:display, I go to "Advanced display settings", or something like that, I click "Graphics card 1 properties" or something like that It opens this form When I go in HD Intel Graphics settings...