Windows 10: graphics setting

Discus and support graphics setting in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; intel graphics setting not responding https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/graphics-setting/a3e387f7-7524-44ae-aba9-6e4a6d8b8618 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RajEsh6, Jan 27, 2020.

1. RajEsh6 Win User

graphics setting

intel graphics setting not responding

:)

RajEsh6, Jan 27, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 27, 2020
  3. AndreePin Win User
    graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Jan 27, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

graphics setting

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 27, 2020
Thema:

graphics setting

1. graphics setting - Similar Threads - graphics setting

2. How to set Intel graphics card as default for waking up PC?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to set Intel graphics card as default for waking up PC?: I'm on an ASUS Laptop and I recently did a fresh install of Windows 10. I notice that when I put my computer to sleep and wake it up it takes about 10-11 seconds before the login screen appears. I believe this is because it tries to use my Nvidia graphics first rather than my...
  3. intel graphics setting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    intel graphics setting: intel graphics setting not responding https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-graphics-setting/5de223ec-3cf2-400b-82e3-f7d06f43e0fe
  4. How do I set my NVIDIA graphics card as my system default?

How do I set my NVIDIA graphics card as my system default?: Recently, I've been having issues with game play performance and whether or not my games are using my dedicated GPU instead of my integrated GPU. I now believe most of my games are using my integrated GPU instead of my dedicated one. [ATTACH] I want to set my NVIDIA GPU as...
  5. "power savings switch" new setting is graphic?

in Windows 10 Customization
    "power savings switch" new setting is graphic?: After an automatic update a while back in windows 10, i now get a window that says "power savings switch" is changed. New setting is now Graphic. This change will be effective when you reboot now or later. It doesnt matter when i push the reboot button, the window is always...
  6. Exe not showing in graphic settings selector!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Exe not showing in graphic settings selector!: So in the graphic settings in windows settings I am trying to add a file so I change the power settings for it but it doesn't show up! It shows when in file explorer but not in the file select in the graphic settings? I hope you understand what I mean, English isn't my first...
  7. the settings of intel hd graphics

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    the settings of intel hd graphics: hello every one i have a laptop Toshiba satellite c855-2cf and i have been intalled the graphics card (intel hd graphics 3000) but i didn't find the settings in the desktop in the right button , please someone help me i can't watch videos on HD 144677
  8. the settings of intel hd graphics

in Windows 10 Support
    the settings of intel hd graphics: hello every one i have a laptop Toshiba satellite c855-2cf and i have been intalled the graphics card (intel hd graphics 3000) but i didn't find the settings in the desktop in the right button , please someone help me i can't watch videos on HD 144677
  9. AMD graphics card messed up my screen’s brightness settings?

AMD graphics card messed up my screen’s brightness settings?: Hello, Just today I found out that for the past two years, for some unknown reason, my computer has been running on the Intel graphics card only instead of using the native AMD Radeon graphics card it came with. As it turns out, the software for this drive wasn’t...
  10. graphic setting

in Windows 10 Customization
    graphic setting: how do I set back to normal my graphic settingin windows 10 [IMG] I updated my graphics and every thing in my pc goes abnormal in size and view see this I am using android studio emulator and look how tiny it is look I cant work with setting...