Windows 10: "Graphics Settings" does'nt have "Classic App" option in the drop down list

Discus and support "Graphics Settings" does'nt have "Classic App" option in the drop down list in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i was trying to setting my obs so i can display my dekstop, i read online that i have to assign classic app at graphic setting, but i cant find the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AlifAslam, Mar 3, 2021.

1. AlifAslam Win User

"Graphics Settings" does'nt have "Classic App" option in the drop down list

i was trying to setting my obs so i can display my dekstop, i read online that i have to assign classic app at graphic setting, but i cant find the classic app option, its only show desktop app, and microsoft store app, please help :

i use laptop by the way

i5 gen 4, gtx 950m

:)

AlifAslam, Mar 3, 2021

2. Drop Lists in Win10

I have several applications that use drop lists that no longer work with the mouse in Windows10. Using the mouse left click does not activate the list of options. Sometimes, you can click in the field and use the keyboard down or up arrow to see the list
    options but that is not always the case. On the same machine, using Excel 2013, I can create a drop list and it works perfectly. Any suggestions?

Michael-Heeney, Mar 3, 2021
  3. Build 10240 no apps due to graphics

Hi Graham,

Thank you for posting your reply. Apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to perform the methods provided below:

Method 1: Install the Graphic card driver in compatibility mode (if not tried already).

• Uninstall the driver software.
    • Right click on the ‘Setup’ icon and click on properties.
    • Under Compatibility tab, check the option for Run in Compatibility mode.
    • Select Windows version from the drop down list after performing step.
    • Click on Apply and then OK.
    • Install the driver software and check if it helps.

Method 2: Run the App troubleshooter.

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on ‘View All’ on the top left pane.
    • Click on “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 3, 2021
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 3, 2021
Thema:

1. "Graphics Settings" does'nt have "Classic App" option in the drop down list - Similar Threads - Graphics Settings does'nt

2. 'More Options' on drop down list?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    'More Options' on drop down list?: Windows 11.How do I make the full list the default option when right clicking?Mainly use Copy and Paste yet neither show until the 'show more options' is clicked....
  3. 'More Options' on drop down list?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    'More Options' on drop down list?: Windows 11.How do I make the full list the default option when right clicking?Mainly use Copy and Paste yet neither show until the 'show more options' is clicked....
  4. Don't have classic app setting in graphics settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Don't have classic app setting in graphics settings.: Hello, I have heard about this mod called vivecraft that is available for the Minecraft java edition but when I open it says I need to force high-performance GPU and I found that the way you do that is in settings but for that, you need classic app option but I only have...
  5. Don't have classic app setting in graphics settings.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Don't have classic app setting in graphics settings.: Hello, I have heard about this mod called vivecraft that is available for the Minecraft java edition but when I open it says I need to force high-performance GPU and I found that the way you do that is in settings but for that, you need classic app option but I only have...
  6. Don't have classic app setting in graphics settings.

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Selecting GPU drop down list missing Graphics Settings

Selecting GPU drop down list missing Graphics Settings: I just upgraded to 21h1 to get manually choose my integrated CPU graphics for a game, sadly that drop down box list is missing under System>Right panel>down below>Graphics Settings. There is only two options Windows gave me such as power saving and high performance. I want to...
  8. graphic settings not showing classic option in the choices

graphic settings not showing classic option in the choices: hi! i'm a newbie at this and i need help because there's no classic or universal option in the drop down list. it's only showing desktop app and microsoft store app. thanks!...
  9. "Graphics Settings" does'nt have "Classic App" option in the drop down list.

"Graphics Settings" does'nt have "Classic App" option in the drop down list.: I was trying to assign my games to high performance in the Graphics Settings menu in order to run them on my rx560x gpu instead of a vega 8 but the Classic App option is not available there in the drop down list. I would really appreciate a help...
  10. Settings app crashing and not showing drop down items in the lists.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Settings app crashing and not showing drop down items in the lists.: After upgrading to the latest Windows 20H2 version, the settings app faced a new problem where I cannot see any option in the settings app drop-down everywhere in the system. Please refer to the attached photo of the settings app. This issue is present everywhere in the app...