Windows 10: graphics tablet cursor jumps in specific regions of windows screen

Discus and support graphics tablet cursor jumps in specific regions of windows screen in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GiRi18 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GiRi18, Dec 8, 2019.

1. /u/GiRi18 Win User

graphics tablet cursor jumps in specific regions of windows screen

/u/GiRi18, Dec 8, 2019

2. Bubbles on touch screen and cursor jumps around

Hello Michael,

Bubbles and cursor jumping on your Windows 10 laptop can be due to outdated drivers. Having said that, we suggest performing the methods below and see if it makes any difference.

Method 1:

We suggest that you run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Check for the issue, if it persists move to next method.

Method 2:

Uninstall and reinstall the Human Interface Devices driver and check the issue.

Follow the steps given below to uninstall the drivers:

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Search for Human Interface Devices and expand it.
    • Right click on the Touchscreen and select Uninstall.
    • Restart your computer. Windows will install the generic drives after you restart.

Feel free to update us with the results.

Michelle Vil, Dec 8, 2019
  3. Cursor and screen jumping around

I have Lenovo laptop. I cannot type anything, anywhere, any program without the cursor and screen jumping around and I then have to re-type. In just these two sentences, I have had to re-type 6 times. I have done some of the things suggested in forums,
    but nothing has worked. Make that 9 times now. The screen also jumps around and I assure you I am not touching the mouse pad.

PatNicholson1, Dec 8, 2019
  4. graphics tablet cursor jumps in specific regions of windows screen

Cursor jump

Hi,

One of the possible causes why you're having cursor jump issue might due to some hardware setting corruption.
    To isolate the cause of this issue, we need additional information.Kindly answer the following questions:

• Did you make any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you experiencing this issue every time you type to a certain app or to all of the apps/programs?
    • Any troubleshooting steps you've tried so far?

We look forward to your reply.

Michelle Vil, Dec 8, 2019
Thema:

graphics tablet cursor jumps in specific regions of windows screen

1. graphics tablet cursor jumps in specific regions of windows screen - Similar Threads - graphics tablet cursor

2. Cursor randomly jumping to the middle of the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor randomly jumping to the middle of the screen: Hi my cursor jumps randomly into the middle of the screen on my laptop. I have tried different mouses, different usb hubs, trackpad, even when not using, it still jumps to the center of the screen. And I don't know what to do. I even tried searching about the problem but...
  3. Cursor randomly jumping to the middle of the screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cursor randomly jumping to the middle of the screen: Hi my cursor jumps randomly into the middle of the screen on my laptop. I have tried different mouses, different usb hubs, trackpad, even when not using, it still jumps to the center of the screen. And I don't know what to do. I even tried searching about the problem but...
  4. cursor jump

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cursor jump: I use Windows 10. I have an HP notebook with touchscreen and Bang & Olufsen Keyboard with keypad. My cursor often jumps when I am typing. I try to type Microsoft Community and sometimes I will get something like MicrosCommuoft unity. That is the worst part. Next worst...
  5. cursor randomly jumps around screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cursor randomly jumps around screen: Hi. I am running Windows 10 subscription. I have a Logitech MX Master 3 mouse. Over the last week or so my cursor started jumping around on my screen. At first it constantly seemed to jump to the left bottom corner. I thought it was the mouse and went through all sorts of...
  6. Mouse cursor jumps around the screen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse cursor jumps around the screen.: This mouse error started on January 4th, I bought this HP laptop and first used it on December 17th, 2019. There were no cursor problems at all between December 17th and January 3rd, so, I am fairly certain that this problem was the result of using the internet and...
  7. cursor jumping

in Windows 10 Customization
    cursor jumping: Acer v3-572p with Windows 10. Cursor jumps to upper right corner of screen. What's going on? Nobody seems to have the answer. Is this a hardware problem or a software problem. How do I troubleshoot the computer to find and fix?...
  8. jumping cursor

jumping cursor: I have had my Acer Aspire v3-572p computer for years and have had no problems. Just this week I have noticed that the cursor is jumping to the upper right corner. I have several icons in that corner and the cursor will select one of them and open it. I have Windows 10...
  9. Cursor jumps

Cursor jumps: Hi, My cursor jumps to the top of the screen, taking me out of windows etc. Four Microsoft people have remotely tried to fix it and no success. Any ideas? Thank you!...
  10. Jumping cursor

Jumping cursor: Why does my cursor keeping jumping, sometimes my text gets highlighted then deletes. This happens in all programs that have text writing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/jumping-cursor/17c969aa-8caf-4ef7-99de-7b2740648855