Windows 10: Graphic's tablet pen not working.

Discus and support Graphic's tablet pen not working. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello i'm looking to see if someone could help me. I use a UGEE EX05 Drawing tablet for my work and up until yesterday it worked just fine. Then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SakéSquid, Apr 11, 2019.

1. Graphic's tablet pen not working.

Hello i'm looking to see if someone could help me. I use a UGEE EX05 Drawing tablet for my work and up until yesterday it worked just fine. Then windows updated and now i can't get the pen to work properly. When i used the tablet after the update the Stabilization and pen pressure just didn't work on the software i use which is Clip Studio Paint. I thought maybe its the program so i open up Paint Tool Sai. Still didn't work, so i uninstall the windows update, and the tablet still didn't work. So after that i tried to reinstall the drivers for the tablet and when my computer booted back up after restarting, the pen didn't want to move the cursor. The tablet is aware there is a pen because the light on the tablet glows and the pen still has the ability to click on things, If i use my mouse to move the cursor on a link and i press the pen on the tablet it opens it. I have tried to do several things for about a day and nothing has worked. I have also tried to ask the company for help on this matter but i have yet to get a response. If anyone knows how to fix this issue please help.

:)

SakéSquid, Apr 11, 2019

2. Issue W/XP-PEN G430 Graphic Tablet and Windows Recognition

Hello,

I recently received an XP-PEN G430 Graphic Tablet, and connected it to my computer with Windows 10. While my computer recognizes that something is plugged in, and the tablet is able to control the arrow, I cannot go through the driver installation process
    because the tablet isn't recognized as a tablet but instead as a mouse device.

I've checked My Devices/Device Manager/Devices and Printers, you name it, and the tablet is listed as TABLET but only in NAME. Otherwise, it's recognized as a mouse device.

If I can't get it recognized as a tablet device, I can't go through the installation process as it says that my tablet is not connected.

Any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Marvi Cruz, Apr 11, 2019
  3. John Zab Win User
    Issue W/XP-PEN G430 Graphic Tablet and Windows Recognition

Hi Marvi,

To fix the issue regarding with device recognition, we suggest that you try these steps:

Step 1: Uninstall current driver for the Graphic Tablet.

Step 2: Download and install the latest drivers for the Graphic Tablet directly from the manufacturer's website.

Let us know how it goes.

John Zab, Apr 11, 2019
  4. Argel Obm Win User

Graphic's tablet pen not working.

pen tablet install error

Hi,

We need to clarify a few things first for us to better understand your concern about the pen tablet device. Kindly answer the following:

• When did the Huion 610 Pro stop working?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer before encountering the issue?
    • How are you re-installing the driver for your Huion 610 Pro? Kindly provide us the step-by-step process on how you're doing it.

Argel Obm, Apr 11, 2019
Thema:

Graphic's tablet pen not working.

1. Graphic's tablet pen not working. - Similar Threads - Graphic's tablet pen

2. Pen Pressure not working-NOT TABLET PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pen Pressure not working-NOT TABLET PROBLEM: Hello, I've been struggling with this for weeks now and no one has been able to help. I use a GAOMON PD1560 screen tablet when drawing, and I noticed that my pen pressure stopped working. I tested the pressure on the driver itself it has a built in pressure tester, and it was...
  3. Pen Pressure not working-NOT TABLET PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pen Pressure not working-NOT TABLET PROBLEM: Hello, I've been struggling with this for weeks now and no one has been able to help. I use a GAOMON PD1560 screen tablet when drawing, and I noticed that my pen pressure stopped working. I tested the pressure on the driver itself it has a built in pressure tester, and it was...
  4. Pen tablet not working on extended display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pen tablet not working on extended display: I am a 3d artist and I have to use pen tablet on a regular basis. I use 2 monitors as extended displays. Recently I upgraded my windows to win 11. Now the problem is my pen tab doesn't work on the secondary display, it's working on on the primary monitor. I have tried...
  5. Pen tablet not working on extended display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pen tablet not working on extended display: I am a 3d artist and I have to use pen tablet on a regular basis. I use 2 monitors as extended displays. Recently I upgraded my windows to win 11. Now the problem is my pen tab doesn't work on the secondary display, it's working on on the primary monitor. I have tried...
  6. Drawing/Graphics tablet not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drawing/Graphics tablet not working: Hi there,I am trying to make my own font on Microsoft Font Maker on my laptop with an old Wacom Drawing Tablet Model ET-0405A-U. I connect it to my laptop wired USB connection and open Font Maker. I go over to the A and try to write it with the pen on the tablet. Nothing...
  7. Ugee Tablet Pen not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ugee Tablet Pen not Working: Hello, My ugee tablet pen is not responding when I use it in any of my drawing programs. My computer seems to be detecting the tablet itself, but doesn't respond to my pen at all....
  8. Graphic tablet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Graphic tablet: I have Ugee m708 Graphics Tablet but a pen suddenly stopped working. It is a new pen because an old one broke down and I had to buy a new one. I see that the tablet doesn’t recognize a pen because a blue light isn’t flashing. I tried unplugging the USB cord and plugging it...
  9. Does Anyone Use A XP-Pen deco 02 Graphics Tablet?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Does Anyone Use A XP-Pen deco 02 Graphics Tablet?: I am looking for some buying information about digital drawing tablets and pens. I would like to purchase an entry level drawing tablet and pen. I totally want the pen to have an eraser end which I have done some initial research and found out not all pens for drawing...
  10. Graphic Tablet Stopped Working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Graphic Tablet Stopped Working: So, I own an M708 Ugee graphic tablet and I recently decided I wanted to start drawing again to pass some time. I tried using multiple cords for my tablet but with every cord I used, the blue light in between the buttons kept flashing. I don't think anything is wrong with my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ugee m708 drivers windows 10

2. slim tablet graphic tablet windows 10 doesnt work

3. windows 10 pen tablet not working

4. Pen for graphics tablet not working?,
  5. ugee not working,
  6. xp-pen 12 tablet pen not working,
  7. graphics tablet pen not working,
  8. xp pen artist 12 pen not responding,
  9. windows 10 pen no longer works properly,
  10. graphics tablet not working,
  11. Ugee tablet pen wont work with Wacom tablet,