Windows 10: Gray background active windows - does it exist yet?

Discus and support Gray background active windows - does it exist yet? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I use a FF ad on called No Squint. Works for me. Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mousegolf, Mar 23, 2016.

1. Emma 37 Win User

Gray background active windows - does it exist yet?

I use a FF ad on called No Squint. Works for me.

Emma 37, Mar 24, 2016
  2. dalchina New Member

Hi, mousegolf said "we could change the color of folder backgrounds to gray." i.e. is concerned about explorer.

Nosquint helps with Firefox, and is useful, but mousegolf might not be using FF.

dalchina, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Gray background active windows - does it exist yet?

1. Gray background active windows - does it exist yet? - Similar Threads - Gray background active

2. Background partially grayed out

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Background partially grayed out: Hi,Most of the background has been grayed out except a portion in the middle. Has anyone seen this before?I have gone through the settings and so far nothing has fixed the problem. I know that monitor and graphic cards can do some strange things but this seems to be too...
  3. Background partially grayed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Background partially grayed out: Hi,Most of the background has been grayed out except a portion in the middle. Has anyone seen this before?I have gone through the settings and so far nothing has fixed the problem. I know that monitor and graphic cards can do some strange things but this seems to be too...
  4. Background partially grayed out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't activate Windows 0x8007232B DNS name does not exist

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't activate Windows 0x8007232B DNS name does not exist: Hello I'm getting pop-up window about activation of windows and I can not activate. I'm using this PC for years. Windows 8 was pre-installed when I bought this computer. Then upgraded to Windows 10. No problems until now. So I do not have licence key. It is quite fresh...
  6. Can't activate Windows 0x8007232B DNS name does not exist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't activate Windows 0x8007232B DNS name does not exist: Hello I'm getting pop-up window about activation of windows and I can not activate. I'm using this PC for years. Windows 8 was pre-installed when I bought this computer. Then upgraded to Windows 10. No problems until now. So I do not have licence key. It is quite fresh...
  7. Can't activate Windows 0x8007232B DNS name does not exist

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Gray color spot background

in Windows 10 Customization
    Gray color spot background: Hi, can you help me? When I havebackground in the picture below. Does anyone know what to do with it? a window reduced from maximization, I have such a gray [ATTACH]...
  9. Gray background of application changes to black.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Gray background of application changes to black.: Hello all, I need some help. My window background changes to black. I try to change it back but I cannot. Please see screenshots below for illustration. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Any idea to change background back to gray as usual? Thanks in advance...
  10. does this exist

in Windows 10 Support
    does this exist: hi, i was wondering if it's possible to a windows 10 laptop with my phone, something similar to apple with the iphone and mac 53557