Windows 10: gray box in the corner of my screen

Discus and support gray box in the corner of my screen in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I need help getting this transparent gray box off my screen It wont let me turn on my camera for my classes because it uses my camera, I already... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PCB_Josh, Jan 26, 2021.

1. PCB_Josh Win User

gray box in the corner of my screen

I need help getting this transparent gray box off my screen It wont let me turn on my camera for my classes because it uses my camera, I already uninstalled AVG to see if that was the problem but its still here I tried restarting my computer and updating it but it is still there how do i get rid of this?

:)

PCB_Josh, Jan 26, 2021

2. Gray Box

Hi Debbie,

We would like to know more information about your concern so we can better assist you.

• When did you start seeing the gray box on your computer?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your response.

Marilou Ser, Jan 26, 2021
  3. "Gray Screen of Death"

Thanks for your informative post!

I had solved my 2D & gray screen issue using advice posted by erocker (see below)
    Mainly it involves creating a profile and putting higher 2D clocks:

Black Panther, Jan 26, 2021
  4. gray box in the corner of my screen

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jan 26, 2021
Thema:

gray box in the corner of my screen

1. gray box in the corner of my screen - Similar Threads - gray box corner

2. Gray box on screen, Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gray box on screen, Windows 11: Whenever I resize a window, there's a gray, translucent box that underlays the application. Usually this goes away when I'm done resizing the window, but sometimes it doesn't, and I have to resize it again to get rid of it.This feature is unnecessary and annoying. I...
  3. Gray box on screen, Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gray box on screen, Windows 11: Whenever I resize a window, there's a gray, translucent box that underlays the application. Usually this goes away when I'm done resizing the window, but sometimes it doesn't, and I have to resize it again to get rid of it.This feature is unnecessary and annoying. I...
  4. Gray Box

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Gray Box: Can someone please advise what the little gray box with the diagonal line is? This has recently started to appear on some of my jpg files see screenshot I believe it may have started after a recent update but i can't be sure.Would really like to know what it...
  5. Gray Box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gray Box: Can someone please advise what the little gray box with the diagonal line is? This has recently started to appear on some of my jpg files I believe it may have started after a recent update but i can't be sure.Would really like to know what it meansThanksBernard...
  6. Gray Box

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gray Box: Can someone please advise what the little gray box with the diagonal line is? This has recently started to appear on some of my jpg files I believe it may have started after a recent update but i can't be sure.Would really like to know what it meansThanksBernard...
  7. disconnected box in the top left corner of my screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    disconnected box in the top left corner of my screen: I don't understand what that is https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disconnected-box-in-the-top-left-corner-of-my/b11f879d-4796-4a8b-8e3b-3545620d77eb
  8. Annoying box in the corner of my screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Annoying box in the corner of my screen: Hello everyone, I'm new to this site. Windows 10 Home Version 1809 (OS Build 17763.1039). I have an annoying box in the corner of my screen and can't remember what I installed that started outputting this box but Screenshot attached. Thanks for any help. 151599
  9. Gray box in middle of screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Gray box in middle of screen: I have a gray box in the middle of my screen, it looks like it has to with adjusteing the brightness. My cursor goeds underneath it and I cannot move it. It blocks the center of the screen. How do I get rid of it?...
  10. Unwanted transparent box in corner of screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Unwanted transparent box in corner of screen: I have an unwanted transparent box that has recently appeared in the top right hand corner of my screen I is always there irrespective of what program I am using Clicking on it does nothing and I cant drag it I am using Bitdefender antivirus and a full system scan has not...