Windows 10: Gray boxes pop up and disappear when I want to sign in

Discus and support Gray boxes pop up and disappear when I want to sign in in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Since yesterday, I've experienced a number of issues with my operating system Windows 10, 20H2. 1. When I click to open the Action Center, it appears... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Andre_JC, Nov 11, 2020.

1. Andre_JC Win User

Gray boxes pop up and disappear when I want to sign in

Since yesterday, I've experienced a number of issues with my operating system Windows 10, 20H2.

1. When I click to open the Action Center, it appears momentarily before disappearing again. On the button, I can see I have numerous notifications probably related to point 2 below, but nothing is shown during that brief moment when the Action Center is visible.

2. When I start Windows, I get a flurry of notifications informing me that a number of app settings have been reset to their default.

3. And when I try to log into my Microsoft Account from Word, the gray box also appears just for a moment before it's gone, and I can't log in in this way.

Does anyone have a suggestion what might be at the root of all these problems?

Thanks in advance

André

:)

Andre_JC, Nov 11, 2020

2. Gray Box

Hi Debbie,

We would like to know more information about your concern so we can better assist you.

• When did you start seeing the gray box on your computer?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your response.

Marilou Ser, Nov 11, 2020
  3. Gray Login in Pop Up goes away and cannot sign into microsoft account

I am unable to run the troubleshooter for Windows applications because it requires me to sign in to my account. So same thing happens when I try to sign in, gray pop up appears and then immediately disappears.

Brandon Kubena, Nov 11, 2020
  4. Gray boxes pop up and disappear when I want to sign in

A grey box appears then disappears when signing into microsoft account

Microsoft! Are you people really this stupid? A gray box pops up and then disappears with no error message, no clue as to what is going on and from the forum it has been happening for a HALF A YEAR!

Rick Harvey Oceanside, Nov 11, 2020
Thema:

Gray boxes pop up and disappear when I want to sign in

1. Gray boxes pop up and disappear when I want to sign in - Similar Threads - Gray boxes pop

2. when I try to sign into Microsoft account the sign in box flashes and then disappear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when I try to sign into Microsoft account the sign in box flashes and then disappear: when I try to sign into Microsoft account the sign in box flashes and then disappear https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-sign-into-microsoft-account-the-sign/3cdefa93-12c3-4fac-b696-d171cbc83c52
  3. when I try to sign into Microsoft account the sign in box flashes and then disappear

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when I try to sign into Microsoft account the sign in box flashes and then disappear: when I try to sign into Microsoft account the sign in box flashes and then disappear https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-sign-into-microsoft-account-the-sign/3cdefa93-12c3-4fac-b696-d171cbc83c52
  4. when I try to sign into Microsoft account the sign in box flashes and then disappear

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. When I click sign in on the Xbox app, a gray box appears and disappears.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I click sign in on the Xbox app, a gray box appears and disappears.: Hi, every time I click the sign in button on the Xbox app on Windows 10, a grey box appears where the sign in window is supposed to be, but it simply appears then disappears a few times before just disappearing entirely. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, and also...
  6. When I click sign in on the Xbox app, a gray box appears and dissapears.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I click sign in on the Xbox app, a gray box appears and dissapears.: Hi, every time I click the sign in button on the Xbox app on Windows 10, a grey box appears where the sign in window is supposed to be, but it simply appears then disappears a few times before just disappearing entirely. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, and also...
  7. Gray Box when signing into xbox on windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Gray Box when signing into xbox on windows 10: I am trying to connect my xbox live account to my pc in order to be able to use the xbox accecories app fully. I have purchased xbox live with my microsoft account that is linked to my pc, but I cannot connect the xbox live account. When I open the xbox app to sign in, it...
  8. Box Pops Up Every Time I sign In

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Box Pops Up Every Time I sign In: I upgraded my Nvidia GPU drivers to a hotfix version, 461.51, which installed with a constant "NVIDIA Web Helper.exe -Bad Image C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\VCRUNTIME140.0dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the...
  9. pop up box

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pop up box: I have a pop up box continually appearing over whatever I am doing ,....C\:\windows\System32\cmd.exe I need to know how to stop this ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-box/93c55807-9786-4a82-a7b5-acfa7328ea45
  10. Pop up box

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pop up box: Hi I have an Acer Aspire E1-572 Windows 10 When I switched on yesterday went to setup homegroup but for some reason it told me there was a fault. So decided to select on the Network icon next to the Homegroup and another box came on screen asking me for a user name and...