Windows 10: gray text on all websites

Discus and support gray text on all websites in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I had an update, now all my text on websites are gray and task bar is all white.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DonnaBrown2, Sep 14, 2018.

1. gray text on all websites

I had an update, now all my text on websites are gray and task bar is all white.

:)

DonnaBrown2, Sep 14, 2018
  2. ct5098 Win User

Text Editor on Webpage

I'm creating a website that requires an advanced text editor, similar to the word processor in Google docs. I'm planning on creating the editor from scratch, but I'm not sure what language to use. I was thinking of using a Java applet, but I'm open to other suggestions. Some of the features that are required are highlighting and drawing (such as Microsoft Paint). Any suggestions would be helpful.

ct5098, Sep 14, 2018
  3. "Gray Screen of Death"

Thanks for your informative post!

I had solved my 2D & gray screen issue using advice posted by erocker (see below)
    Mainly it involves creating a profile and putting higher 2D clocks:

Black Panther, Sep 14, 2018
  4. gray text on all websites

Windows 10 Light Gray Text

Hi, Joe.

Thank you for posting your response.

I would suggest that you log into safe mode and un-installing and re-installing the Graphic Driver. To do so refer the steps below:

Step 1: Safe Mode.

• Open Run Command (Windows button +R)
    • A dialog box will open type “msconfig”
    • Locate and select the Boot tab and select Safe with Minimal as option.
    • Restart Computer
    • Follow the same procedure and uncheck the safe box in Boot tab to return to normal desktop mode.

Step 2: Un-installing and Re-installing Driver

• Click on the Start button, and type “Device Manager” on the search bar.
    • Open Device Manager, expand "Display Adapters”.
    • Right-click the device, and click Uninstall.
    • Windows will prompt you to confirm the device’s removal. Click
      OK to remove the driver.
    • After the uninstallation is complete, reboot your computer.
    • After you have successfully uninstalled the driver, please go to the computer manufacturer’s website, download the Windows 10 Graphics driver for your computer and check.
    If the issue still persist, I would suggest that you run the driver in compatibility mode. To do so follow the step below:

Step:

a. Right click/tap twice the driver setup file and select Properties then tap or click the Compatibility tab.

b. Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.

c. Tap or click the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click OK.

d. Try installing the driver/software and check.

Hope this information helps. Do revert back to us with the outcome, so that we can

assist you further.

Vanessa Sohtun, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

gray text on all websites

1. gray text on all websites - Similar Threads - gray text websites

2. Website Text not displaying correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Website Text not displaying correctly: For some reason workupload.com appears like https://postimg.cc/06c6jDQM as well as other websites. When I highlight the text and copy it it appears correct and works correctly on other devices.I have tried using other browsers but the issue persists whenever I use this...
  3. Websites showing wierd text

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Websites showing wierd text: same issue...
  4. Text on websites is too light

Text on websites is too light: Wiin 11I have adjusted the font, but the only thing it corrects is mine.The text on almost all websites - is too faint and difficult to read.Not contrast, because that doesn't affect the issue.The websites look completely washed out and I cannot seem to find the answer that...
  5. Text on websites is too light

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text on websites is too light: Wiin 11I have adjusted the font, but the only thing it corrects is mine.The text on almost all websites - is too faint and difficult to read.Not contrast, because that doesn't affect the issue.The websites look completely washed out and I cannot seem to find the answer that...
  6. overlapping text on websites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    overlapping text on websites: I've read the forums, i've tried adjusting on fire fox and on win 11either its way too tiny to see or page is correct but the text over laps example from youtub i use firefox only....
  7. overlapping text on websites

overlapping text on websites: I've read the forums, i've tried adjusting on fire fox and on win 11either its way too tiny to see or page is correct but the text over laps example from youtub i use firefox only....
  8. Windows 10 Gray Text

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Gray Text: Is there an update that changes Windows 10 gray text to black or darker. I have tried several things and nothing has worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-gray-text/8c5afe36-37c8-4e1a-b8ed-eacac69bf810
  9. Windows 10 Light Gray Text

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Light Gray Text: Older versions of Windows used to display text in plain black or whatever other solid color was chosen, and you could control the color of each graphic element used in Windows and many apps, then save all your choices forever. Now in Windows 10 your choices are few, and the...
  10. Website text

in Windows 10 Customization
    Website text: How to darken the text on web pages in windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/website-text/6319b227-c250-48bf-b6b2-ad8121230bd1