Windows 10: Grayed out box with microsoft phone number to call. How to stop from popping up

Discus and support Grayed out box with microsoft phone number to call. How to stop from popping up in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How do I stop scammers posting fake support numbers.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by L36p, Jan 11, 2020.

1. L36p Win User

Grayed out box with microsoft phone number to call. How to stop from popping up

How do I stop scammers posting fake support numbers.

:)

2. Gray Box

Hi Debbie,

We would like to know more information about your concern so we can better assist you.

• When did you start seeing the gray box on your computer?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your response.

Marilou Ser, Jan 11, 2020
  3. Edwin Win User
    Help to stop windows 10 search box constantly popping up

Try here:

Grayed out box with microsoft phone number to call. How to stop from popping up [​IMG]

Edwin, Jan 11, 2020
  4. lain01 Win User

Help to stop windows 10 search box constantly popping up

Hi Edwin,

Thanks for the welcome and the suggestion however, I have already turned cortana off, but the search box pops up instead and I can't figure out how to stop this. Do you know?

Thanks

lain01, Jan 11, 2020
Thema:

1. Grayed out box with microsoft phone number to call. How to stop from popping up - Similar Threads - Grayed box microsoft

2. HOW TO STOP HAPPY/UNHAPPY FEEDBACK BOX FROM POPPING UP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW TO STOP HAPPY/UNHAPPY FEEDBACK BOX FROM POPPING UP: HOW DO I GET THIS TO STOP POPPING UP WHEN I OPEN ANY OFFICE APP? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-happyunhappy-feedback-box-from-popping/6ef0417a-973f-4c3b-8812-cdc223764341
  3. HOW TO STOP HAPPY/UNHAPPY FEEDBACK BOX FROM POPPING UP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HOW TO STOP HAPPY/UNHAPPY FEEDBACK BOX FROM POPPING UP: HOW DO I GET THIS TO STOP POPPING UP WHEN I OPEN ANY OFFICE APP? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-happyunhappy-feedback-box-from-popping/6ef0417a-973f-4c3b-8812-cdc223764341
  4. HOW TO STOP HAPPY/UNHAPPY FEEDBACK BOX FROM POPPING UP

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. a call from phone number +491787438522

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    a call from phone number +491787438522: hello,I had a missed call from phone number +491709611192. And half hour later I received a call from phone number +491787438522, claiming to be calling from Microsoft. He speaking in English. It's a fraudulent phone call?...
  6. a phone call from German number +49707149529

a phone call from German number +49707149529: hello,I received a call from phone number +49707149529, claiming to be calling from Microsoft. It was an indian female voice. she claimed my computer has been hacked. have you experienced this?...
  7. How To Stop A Microsoft Pop-Up?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How To Stop A Microsoft Pop-Up?: Please note that I posted this same thread on another Microsoft Forum but I suspect it wasn't the right one. For at least the last six months I have been getting a pop-up notice several times a week on my desktop, and I can't figure out how to stop it. I am using a Compaq...
  8. Phone call from Microsoft

Phone call from Microsoft: I received a call from Microsoft the phone number displayed on my phone was my landline number. When I answered it there was a recording stating my IP address had been confiscated in several countries and Microsoft needed to change my IP address I needed to press 1 for...
  9. How to stop Microsoft pop up?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to stop Microsoft pop up?: Hi! I am trying to figure out how to stop a pop up that keeps showing up on my laptop almost everytime I log on. It is a full screen stating "Important updates needed!"... After Oct. 10, 2017, Microsoft will no longer support my version of Windows 10 & my PC won't receive...
  10. Phone-call from Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Phone-call from Microsoft?: Yesterday I received a phone-call from "Microsoft" about a so-called computer problem. The caller ID was 0011055474272. I disconnected because I assumed it was a scam. I do not believe Microsoft makes personal calls to users or consumers. For this post I chose "Windows...