Windows 10: Grayed Out Settings In Windows 10 Start Menu

Discus and support Grayed Out Settings In Windows 10 Start Menu in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I am using Windows 10 education 1809 but i have faced a problem as all settings that suggest something are grayed out such as (Show suggestions... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ahmed Alayat, Jan 24, 2019.

1. Grayed Out Settings In Windows 10 Start Menu

Hi,

I am using Windows 10 education 1809 but i have faced a problem as all settings that suggest something are grayed out such as

(Show suggestions occasionally in Start)(Show me suggested contact in the Settings app)(show me the Windows welcome experience after updates and occasionally when i sign in, to highlight what's new and suggested)(Get tips, tricks and suggestions as you use Windows) and maybe there are more than these that I don't know.

So please I want a way to make them usable so that i can enable them.

Thanks in advance.

:)

Ahmed Alayat, Jan 24, 2019
  2. scevism Win User
    scevism, Dec 5, 2019
  3. Jetster Win User
    Jetster, Dec 5, 2019
  4. topgundcp Win User

Grayed Out Settings In Windows 10 Start Menu

How do I get a screenshot of start menu?

1. Run snipping tool ( If screen appears grayed out, press ESC, if not continue step 2.)
    2. Click to open the start menu
    3. Hold CTRL and press print Screen. Screen will appear grayed out, ready to capture.

NOTE: This will work with all popup menus ie. Windows Menu, Context menu etc...

topgundcp, Dec 5, 2019
Thema:

Grayed Out Settings In Windows 10 Start Menu

1. Grayed Out Settings In Windows 10 Start Menu - Similar Threads - Grayed Settings Start

2. Nightlight settings are grayed out

in Windows 10 Customization
    Nightlight settings are grayed out: My Nightlight is greyed out. The video driver is up to date. So I've tried this instruction. And I've found out that there are no such keys in this folder. What should I do next? Can I create these keys somehow and delete them thereafter? Please help, my eyes are in real pain...
  3. start menu boxes gray

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    start menu boxes gray: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/go_beavs [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jqcags/start_menu_boxes_gray/
  4. Windows 10 Start Menu grayed out and unresponsive

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Start Menu grayed out and unresponsive: [ATTACH]If you’ve upgraded to Windows 10 and are having problems with the Start Menu, then in today’s post, we show you what to do to […] This article Windows 10 Start Menu grayed out and unresponsive first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  5. Windows 10 settings window grayed out

Windows 10 settings window grayed out: Beginning of the issue was that my spotlight image doesn't change so I follow the steps from the link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hello/windows-spotlight-lock-screen-picture-wont-change/443cc26c-29f1-4481-80c9-6fb7130f6191 After follow...
  6. In windows 10, In the 'colors' sub menu under settings-personalization, a field is grayed out

In windows 10, In the 'colors' sub menu under settings-personalization, a field is grayed out: For no reason that I could see, some of my colors in the start, task bar, and action center have disappeared, and I can't select the option. I always had colors in those areas, but now they are gone, and I don't know how or why. Specifically, in...
  7. Windows Defender settings are grayed out

Windows Defender settings are grayed out: hello, my laptop running windows 10 home 1903 has some windows defender setting greyed out with the message "this setting is managed by your administrator," I'm the only user and have Malwarebytes installed for scanning. everything I've tried hasn't worked. it's really...
  8. Windows 10: Some privacy settings grayed out

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10: Some privacy settings grayed out: Hi guys, I've been using Windows 10 for a few weeks now and I was looking to get Cortana to work. However, Cortana tells me that I need to allow it to access contacts. I clicked settings and I saw that all the settings were on, but were grayed out. [img] When I take a...
  9. Gray start menu icon?!?

in Windows 10 Support
    Gray start menu icon?!?: Lately I've noticed whenever Google Chrome ends up as one of the most-used programs on my start menu that its icon is completely gray. Here's what it looks like. https://goo.gl/photos/CELjBKm9CnNwhGKx7 If I turn off the display of most used programs and then back on...
  10. Start Menu -> Settings -> Grayed Out Buttons

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu -> Settings -> Grayed Out Buttons: My laptop comes up every time with the screen brightness WAY too low for my eyes. I can go to Settings and change it, but the Apply and Cancel buttons are grayed out. Every time I restart, or even when the PC goes into sleep mode, it's right back to the too dark screen....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. show accent color start taskbar grayed out

2. change taskbar color windows 10 disabled

3. start taskbar and action center greyed out

4. cant change windows 10 taskbar color,
  5. start taskbar and action center disabled,
  6. show color on start taskbar grayed out,
  7. change windows 10 taskbar color grayed out,
  8. taskbar color greyed out,
  9. windows 10 taskbar wont change color,
  10. show color on taskbar greyed out,
  11. option to change start menu color is greyed out,