Windows 10: great applications on the way

Discus and support great applications on the way in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; this notification in windows update is not getting installed and not working. similarly new experiences after update not working. these problems are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RAMAKRISHNANP V, Jan 16, 2019.

1. great applications on the way

this notification in windows update is not getting installed and not working. similarly new experiences after update not working. these problems are after updates from 1803 to 1809 with build number 17763. i am using windows 10 pro with office 2013. i could repair problems in office updates. but not this. microsoft not given any tool to repair or way to overcome this. request help. I am not a technical man, but can follow your guidelines

p v ramakrishnan

:)

RAMAKRISHNANP V, Jan 16, 2019

2. Explorer.exe, Werfault.exe, RuntimeBroker.exe (application errors). start wont come up and application errors wont go

Hi James,

Thank you for your response with the current update on the issue.

To assist you to better, please provided us the information below:

• Have you tried to perform all the steps provided in the previous post?
    • Have you created another user account as suggested in the step 2?

Please try to perform the step 1 and step 2 provided in the previous post. Let us know of the results after performing it.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with Start Menu and running application, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jan 16, 2019
  3. WojtasRed Win User
    Application to test CPU

I`m looking for an application to test if my CPU is working properly. Any suggestions, guys? *Smile great applications on the way :)

WojtasRed, Jan 16, 2019
  4. great applications on the way

Runtime Error: "Explorer.exe, This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it is an unusual way" on Windows 10

Hi,

Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Explorer.exe – Application Error might be due to corrupted or missing System files.

I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: End the Windows Explorer process and create the new one.

• Press Ctrl+Shift+Esc, under Process
      tab, search for Windows Explorer.
    • Right click on it and click on End task.
    • Click on File in the Task Manager
      at top left corner of the window and select Run new task.
    • Type explorer.exe and click on Ok.

Step 2: Run Memory Diagnostic Tool.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key and type
      Memory Diagnostic
    • Select Windows Memory Diagnostics
      and click on Restart now and check for problems.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Step 3: Also, I suggest you to install all the pending updates on Windows 10.

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status runtime error for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 16, 2019
Thema:

great applications on the way

1. great applications on the way - Similar Threads - great applications

2. Snipping Tool - Great mods now & soon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping Tool - Great mods now & soon: Personally, I am so anxious for these items to be in Win11 'Public'. 1. Take a new photo with a Mobile Device and it will show a notification of it on the PC. I have tried this and very cool.Click on this and it puts it in Snipping Tool... to do whatever one wants to it or...
  3. Snipping Tool - Great mods now & soon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snipping Tool - Great mods now & soon: Personally, I am so anxious for these items to be in Win11 'Public'. 1. Take a new photo with a Mobile Device and it will show a notification of it on the PC. I have tried this and very cool.Click on this and it puts it in Snipping Tool... to do whatever one wants to it or...
  4. Windows 11 not going great for me.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 not going great for me.: I have trouble getting windows 11 to run stable. I run a VM to do some work while i sleep, i wake up to a crashed PC.I have followed so many regedit guides ive lost track.. None work, cause my runtime has different values or whatever.. I dont understand this stuff..I just...
  5. Windows 11 not going great for me.

Windows 11 not going great for me.: I have trouble getting windows 11 to run stable. I run a VM to do some work while i sleep, i wake up to a crashed PC.I have followed so many regedit guides ive lost track.. None work, cause my runtime has different values or whatever.. I dont understand this stuff..I just...
  6. On the whole Microsoft is great, however they keep giving us **** such as Bing and Co-Pilot...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On the whole Microsoft is great, however they keep giving us **** such as Bing and Co-Pilot...: On the whole Microsoft is great, however they keep giving us **** such as Bing and Co-Pilot which cannot be easily removed and do little but use resources. How do I rid myself of these scourges?So of use just want to use minimal things on a computer and don't want our hand...
  7. On the whole Microsoft is great, however they keep giving us **** such as Bing and Co-Pilot...

On the whole Microsoft is great, however they keep giving us **** such as Bing and Co-Pilot...: On the whole Microsoft is great, however they keep giving us **** such as Bing and Co-Pilot which cannot be easily removed and do little but use resources. How do I rid myself of these scourges?So of use just want to use minimal things on a computer and don't want our hand...
  8. I've used Opera Mail for years and it's been great but it's old and won't be updated. How...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've used Opera Mail for years and it's been great but it's old and won't be updated. How...: Microsoft has always had an email program but as so many people seem to use their phones for email these days it doesn't seem to get ever get mentioned. I remember using MIcrosoft's email program in the early XP days I think and it was fine. As my email needs are simple just...
  9. I've used Opera Mail for years and it's been great but it's old and won't be updated. How...

I've used Opera Mail for years and it's been great but it's old and won't be updated. How...: Microsoft has always had an email program but as so many people seem to use their phones for email these days it doesn't seem to get ever get mentioned. I remember using MIcrosoft's email program in the early XP days I think and it was fine. As my email needs are simple just...
  10. Great Idea for Copying + Pasting from/to Applications (Windows Clipboard)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Great Idea for Copying + Pasting from/to Applications (Windows Clipboard): I was just working on some lab materials on a MOOC when I realized that a particular feature would be really interesting if it were available. When you copy you copy it to the Clipboard, and Win + V allows you to select what to paste if you have a Clipboard History. But what...