Windows 10: Great design

Discus and support Great design in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/367su9useyp41.png?width=1437&format=png&auto=webp&s=af7cb23619e70cc7508c8aac3b3fcbbc7e8bab62 submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Devespula, Mar 31, 2020.

1. Great design

/u/Devespula, Mar 31, 2020

2. Designer Mouse Not Working

Hi Henry,

We understand that your Microsoft designer mouse is working on other devices but not on your Windows 10 PC. This can be an issue with an outdated mouse driver. As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you update the device driver. Here's how:

• Click the Start button, type "device manager" in the search box, and then select Device Manager.
    • In the list of hardware categories, find the device that you want to update, and then double-click the device name.
    • Click the Driver tab, click Update Driver, and then follow the instructions.

Feel free to let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

Jennifer Bri, Mar 31, 2020
  3. Seeker Win User
    How to design a truly private network

What are the steps to design a truly private network with lots of nodes over great distances

Seeker, Mar 31, 2020
  4. Great design

What kind of quad.

I suspect you are at "the edge" of the power rating for the mainboard. Perhaps Q6600 wasnt listed due to TWO versions, C3 stepping at 105W and G0 stepping at 95W. Furthermore, if you OC the G0 Q6600 then it will use more than 95W. Since Q9300 is on a 1333 buss, then perhaps the BIOS doesnt give you scope to OC it, keeping it well withing the 95W envelope.

My suggestion is, if the mainboard is important to you and you dont want to blow the power regulators or caps, to NOT OC the Q6600. Take the thing out of design spec (by OC'ing it) and you may very well rapidly reduce the half-life of your board.

Also, as erocker suggests, there are 65W quads out now. I think those are better suited to this mainboard.

Good luck.

lemonadesoda, Mar 31, 2020
Thema:

Great design

1. Great design - Similar Threads - Great design

2. Snipping Tool - Great mods now & soon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping Tool - Great mods now & soon: Personally, I am so anxious for these items to be in Win11 'Public'. 1. Take a new photo with a Mobile Device and it will show a notification of it on the PC. I have tried this and very cool.Click on this and it puts it in Snipping Tool... to do whatever one wants to it or...
  3. Snipping Tool - Great mods now & soon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snipping Tool - Great mods now & soon: Personally, I am so anxious for these items to be in Win11 'Public'. 1. Take a new photo with a Mobile Device and it will show a notification of it on the PC. I have tried this and very cool.Click on this and it puts it in Snipping Tool... to do whatever one wants to it or...
  4. Windows 11 not going great for me.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 not going great for me.: I have trouble getting windows 11 to run stable. I run a VM to do some work while i sleep, i wake up to a crashed PC.I have followed so many regedit guides ive lost track.. None work, cause my runtime has different values or whatever.. I dont understand this stuff..I just...
  5. Windows 11 not going great for me.

Windows 11 not going great for me.: I have trouble getting windows 11 to run stable. I run a VM to do some work while i sleep, i wake up to a crashed PC.I have followed so many regedit guides ive lost track.. None work, cause my runtime has different values or whatever.. I dont understand this stuff..I just...
  6. On the whole Microsoft is great, however they keep giving us **** such as Bing and Co-Pilot...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On the whole Microsoft is great, however they keep giving us **** such as Bing and Co-Pilot...: On the whole Microsoft is great, however they keep giving us **** such as Bing and Co-Pilot which cannot be easily removed and do little but use resources. How do I rid myself of these scourges?So of use just want to use minimal things on a computer and don't want our hand...
  7. On the whole Microsoft is great, however they keep giving us **** such as Bing and Co-Pilot...

On the whole Microsoft is great, however they keep giving us **** such as Bing and Co-Pilot...: On the whole Microsoft is great, however they keep giving us **** such as Bing and Co-Pilot which cannot be easily removed and do little but use resources. How do I rid myself of these scourges?So of use just want to use minimal things on a computer and don't want our hand...
  8. I've used Opera Mail for years and it's been great but it's old and won't be updated. How...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've used Opera Mail for years and it's been great but it's old and won't be updated. How...: Microsoft has always had an email program but as so many people seem to use their phones for email these days it doesn't seem to get ever get mentioned. I remember using MIcrosoft's email program in the early XP days I think and it was fine. As my email needs are simple just...
  9. I've used Opera Mail for years and it's been great but it's old and won't be updated. How...

I've used Opera Mail for years and it's been great but it's old and won't be updated. How...: Microsoft has always had an email program but as so many people seem to use their phones for email these days it doesn't seem to get ever get mentioned. I remember using MIcrosoft's email program in the early XP days I think and it was fine. As my email needs are simple just...
  10. Great wallpaper design for Windows 10X

in Windows 10 Customization
    Great wallpaper design for Windows 10X: Made this in PowerPoint. The upcoming Windows 10X logo is glowing blue, and the background is gradient From Dark blue to purple. Here is a preview. Please rate my work! [ATTACH]...