Windows 10: Great difficulty in setting up 365 business on a new laptop

Discus and support Great difficulty in setting up 365 business on a new laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi I am getting all sorts of error messages including `The latest feature update to Windows is ready to install! It's been waiting for you to kick it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by UCR (save), Oct 9, 2018.

1. Great difficulty in setting up 365 business on a new laptop

Hi

I am getting all sorts of error messages including `The latest feature update to Windows is ready to install! It's been waiting for you to kick it off. These improvements help Windows run smoothly and securely. Select this option to kick it off:- How do I kick it off?

Followed by `unable to download updates'

Can anyone help, its driving me mad.

:)

UCR (save), Oct 9, 2018

2. Microsoft 365 Business - enrolling Windows 10 devices

Hi everyone,

I'm the IT guy for a small business (<20 employees). We have subscription for Microsoft 365 Business and our users are on Windows 10 laptops. When preparing laptop for a new employee, I refer to this article: https://support.office.com/en-us/ar...caa-89a9-48cabf41f193?ui=en-US&rs=en-SG&ad=SG

My questions:

• When I enroll a Windows 10 laptop to Azure AD for a new employee, should I connect it using my own account or the new employee's account? Note: using the new employee's account means that I would have to create it, use it to enroll the laptop, change the
      password, then hand the account over to the new employee.
    • I've been recommended to configure Azure AD users (i.e. employees) as non-Administrators on their laptops. Is it recommended to create a "local" administrator account on laptops for my troubleshooting purpose? Note: as the IT guy, I have Global Administrator
      role in Microsoft 365.
    • When creating new application management policy for Windows 10, there is option for device type Personal or Company Owned. When enrolling a Windows 10 device, how does Microsoft 365 know that the device is personal or company-owned?

Thanks.

CoffeeForBreakfast, Oct 9, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Access now included in Office 365 Business and Business Premium

Source: Microsoft Access now included in Office 365 Business and Business Premium with new enhancements - Office Blogs

Brink, Oct 9, 2018
  4. El_Mayo Win User

Great difficulty in setting up 365 business on a new laptop

Business laptop suggestions

Can anyone suggest any business laptops between £300-£400?
    Although I'm not quite sure what makes a laptop a "business" one? (it's not for me lol)

El_Mayo, Oct 9, 2018
Thema:

Great difficulty in setting up 365 business on a new laptop

1. Great difficulty in setting up 365 business on a new laptop - Similar Threads - Great difficulty setting

2. how to use microsoft business account email to set up new laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to use microsoft business account email to set up new laptop: I have a new laptop and need to use my microsoft business account to set up. How??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-use-microsoft-business-account-email-to-set/fc136295-9c34-4eb5-82eb-f884823075f7
  3. how to use microsoft business account email to set up new laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to use microsoft business account email to set up new laptop: I have a new laptop and need to use my microsoft business account to set up. How??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-use-microsoft-business-account-email-to-set/fc136295-9c34-4eb5-82eb-f884823075f7
  4. Setting up new laptop but once it comes to setting up Microsoft 365 it’s getting stuck?...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setting up new laptop but once it comes to setting up Microsoft 365 it’s getting stuck?...: New laptop. All setup worked well until it came to Microsoft 365.The laptop comes preinstalled with a subscription and also Microsoft 365. I click got it and then it takes me to a plain blue screen, I’ve left it for a few hours in case it was finishing updates/ instal etc but...
  5. Setting up new laptop but once it comes to setting up Microsoft 365 it’s getting stuck?...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Setting up new laptop but once it comes to setting up Microsoft 365 it’s getting stuck?...: New laptop. All setup worked well until it came to Microsoft 365.The laptop comes preinstalled with a subscription and also Microsoft 365. I click got it and then it takes me to a plain blue screen, I’ve left it for a few hours in case it was finishing updates/ instal etc but...
  6. Setting up new laptop but once it comes to setting up Microsoft 365 it’s getting stuck?...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Audio Difficulties on new laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Difficulties on new laptop: Hi there, I am experiencing some strange issues with my microphone on my new laptop. When I plug in my headphones to the audio jack the microphone becomes unable to detect any audio input however if I unplug the headphones again the audio can be registered. Secondly...
  8. Sharepoint & Onedrive still setting up in Office 365 Business

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sharepoint & Onedrive still setting up in Office 365 Business: Hello there, We already posted a ticket, though it was not that usefull, so I'm asking this question here directly. We're a small company, trying to set-up O365 business for all. So far everything went smoothly, though Onedrive and Sharepoint is still not set-up, even after...
  9. Setting up new computers with exiting office 365 business users

in Windows 10 Customization
    Setting up new computers with exiting office 365 business users: I bought new laptops for our small org. We have office 365 log ins. Why won't microsoft recognise those accounts to let me set up the laptops? I then set it up with a phone number but it still won't let me add those org office 365 accounts as users. Help please and why is...
  10. Setting up a laptop with Office 365 credentials

in Windows 10 Customization
    Setting up a laptop with Office 365 credentials: Hi there, I had 2 email addresses, one of which was created by me, and the other an Office365 account. The first one is no more as I changed the email address and removed the alias. Sometimes when I attempt to login to Microsoft services I have received the choice to...