Windows 10: Great Discover Virus

Discus and support Great Discover Virus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, and I have a question about a malware that has infected my PC to mine Bitcoin. No matter what i tried it cant be removed such as: Deleting... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Szymon_Gaming111, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Great Discover Virus

Hello, and I have a question about a malware that has infected my PC to mine Bitcoin.

No matter what i tried it cant be removed such as:

Deleting through Safe Mode

Removing through Avast

Scanning with Norton360

Scanning with Malwarebytes

And those are the ones I most trust. I know its still here due to Microsoft's 'Uninstall and Apps' or something. I wonder if there's a way i could remove it.

I cant remove it using uninstall.exe because i removed it permanently from my virus chest. I really need this off since my gaming pc isnt able to run much games due to it using like 25% of my CPU and GPU which both are really good.

:)

Szymon_Gaming111, Apr 8, 2021

2. Symantec discovers proof-of-concept virus that targets AMD processors.

While it is just proof of concept code, Symantec has discovered that certain worms can be used to kill computers at a processor level. While the worms had to be coded for 32 or 64 bit versions of processors, Symantec thinks that the next step to creating a super virus would be to merge the 32 and 64 bit versions into a virus that targeted AMD and Intel processors. Once viruses get so deep into hardware, they cannot be stopped by kernel or operating system protection. There has not been an outbreak of such a virus since the 1998 CIH/Chernobyl virus that embedded itself into the motherboard BIOS.

Source: TheINQ

zekrahminator, Apr 8, 2021
  3. Solaris17 Win User
    Virus?

i process killer doesnt need to be perminent a temp fix is good enough its just so you can try the steps above.

as for linux what a great time to try get a live cd it will run from the disk and it allows you acess to the HDD's perfect for finding pics defragmenting or getting ride of a virus or 2 used it a couple times myself.

Solaris17, Apr 8, 2021
  4. Great Discover Virus

Kaspersky Lab Discovers First iPod-Specific Virus

Kaspersky Labs announced Thursday that it had discovered the first iPod specific virus. When executed the virus searches the hard disk for any .elf files. After infection if a user attempts to run a .elf file the virus displays a message which says, "'You are infected with Oslo the first iPodLinux Virus."

Fortunately for most iPod users you actually have to put the virus on your iPod-and your iPod needs to have Linux installed on it. Kaspersky labs stresses that the virus is not malicious and only a proof of concept.

Source: PC Magazine

Polaris573, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

Great Discover Virus

1. Great Discover Virus - Similar Threads - Great Discover Virus

2. God is great

in Windows 10 Gaming
    God is great: God is great is all world https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/god-is-great/6e540ef2-1ed8-4a9f-9bdf-6cd490307eba
  3. So great

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So great: Microsoft is so great. Even windows knows to shut down itself when its downloading a file : Are you all from hell or what ?How hard is it "If windows is doing job == DO NOT SLEEP" . how can everyone at microsoft have iq of 9 ? Guess they pay 1$/h...
  4. So great

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    So great: Microsoft is so great. Even windows knows to shut down itself when its downloading a file : Are you all from hell or what ?How hard is it "If windows is doing job == DO NOT SLEEP" . how can everyone at microsoft have iq of 9 ? Guess they pay 1$/h...
  5. So great

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. web discover

in Windows 10 Gaming
    web discover: can anyone help me out with this web discover i have no idea what it is, i tabbed over to chrome and its just at the top of the screen the rest of the screen is all grey and cant close it....
  7. Bluetooth not discovering

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth not discovering: When I attempt to pair a new headset, it is never detected. This problem is new. I have successfully paired other headsets to my computer in the past, and I have successfully paired this headset to other devices. So far, I have done the following: Checked the...
  8. Great design

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Great design: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/367su9useyp41.png?width=1437&format=png&auto=webp&s=af7cb23619e70cc7508c8aac3b3fcbbc7e8bab62 submitted by /u/Devespula [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fs80dv/great_design/
  9. Discovering Desktops

in Windows 10 Customization
    Discovering Desktops: Whether you say "Virtual Desktops" or "Multiple Desktops" it is one terrific ability in your Windows 10 Operating System. Before any words as to why this is true, this is the concern... It has come to my attention that many End Users may not, even, be aware this exists, let...
  10. Great feedback

in Windows 10 Customization
    Great feedback: Hi just received a message from Charlie Where to post a great feedback? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_screensave/great-feedback/cd33a1a8-f9e1-4e4c-9f71-1826052847db