Windows 10: great epub reader

Discus and support great epub reader in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; after edge stop supporting epub files. i couldn't find any app with great minimal ui like edge I tried so much but they all suck. Do you guys have any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/orcunsincap, Jun 14, 2020.

1. great epub reader

after edge stop supporting epub files. i couldn't find any app with great minimal ui like edge I tried so much but they all suck. Do you guys have any suggestions? thanks for help

submitted by /u/orcunsincap
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/orcunsincap, Jun 14, 2020

2. Epub Reader- Surface 3- Windows 10

I have been searching high and low for an epub reader for my surface 3. I just recently switched from a Samsung tablet to a Windows 10 tablet. Unfortunately, I have not found a worthy epub reader. On the android I used Moon+ Reader. It allowed me to underline,
    highlight, squiggly line, strikeout, used different colors, click on a reference and it would pull right up in a bubble. With Windows, I've used several (Nook, Kindle, Bookviser, book Bazaar, Manga Z, JW Bible Reader, Book HD, Freda, epub3 Reader, epub reader
    8, BookReader, OverDrive) and none have those options. Can someone please suggest a good epub reader that has all those wonderful options?

Desperate to find one

SandraM2013, Jun 14, 2020
  3. Erdeslawe Win User
    EPub Reader - Surface 3 - Windows 10

I thought the request was for a general purpose ePub Reader. I really don't see how a product which is essentially a Bible Study app meets that criteria, but if it's what you really want, great.

Alternatively, try some of the suggestions at EPUBReader Alternatives for Windows - AlternativeTo.net

Erdeslawe, Jun 14, 2020
  4. great epub reader

EPUB Readers

Thank you.

I am currently using ePub Reader and I wish to change to freda. However, I cannot find the books on my SD card or phone memory. I usually downloads them straight from the website or as email attachments and they automatically open up in epub reader.

TanishaPatel, Jun 14, 2020
Thema:

great epub reader

1. great epub reader - Similar Threads - great epub reader

2. Some epub reader applications reads Turkish texts in English

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some epub reader applications reads Turkish texts in English: My name is Ahmet.I am from Turkey.This is my first post.Some epub reader applications reads Turkish texts in English. Turkish tts engine installed on my computer. Thank you.Yours truly. 173804
  3. Some epub reader applications reads Turkish texts in English

in Windows 10 Support
    Some epub reader applications reads Turkish texts in English: My name is Ahmet.I am from Turkey.This is my first post.Some epub reader applications reads Turkish texts in English. Turkish tts engine installed on my computer. Thank you.Yours truly. 173804
  4. I'm looking for an epub reader that has a freehand draw feature

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm looking for an epub reader that has a freehand draw feature: Title submitted by /u/bloomlike [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/le5lr7/im_looking_for_an_epub_reader_that_has_a_freehand/
  5. OKULAR -- as well as PDF reader also handles epub etc

OKULAR -- as well as PDF reader also handles epub etc: Hi folks While Calibre is really great for e-book management and copying to kindles -- OKULAR works brilliantly if you just want to read an EPUB e-book / PDF etc on a tablet / laptop. If you have a Linux Host or a VM just install OKULAR -- use your package manager to...
  6. eBook reader with a great UI

eBook reader with a great UI: I need an EPUB reader, but all the apps I managed to find online are ugly or old. What app can you recommend to me? Thanks submitted by /u/sabinproscris [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jgqmxs/ebook_reader_with_a_great_ui/
  7. edge and epub

edge and epub: Does someone know what the last edition of windows 10 was where edge could read .epub files? submitted by /u/mobsteRRR [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gw2qdd/edge_and_epub/
  8. how to uninstall epub reader which is not showing in control panel

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how to uninstall epub reader which is not showing in control panel: I installed an epub reader from Microsoft Store but that did not helped me. I want to uninstall it but the program is not showing me in Control Panel here is a screenshot of the product that was installed [ATTACH] I don't see this program any where listed in control panel...
  9. I'm looking for an epub reader similar to Microsoft Edge

I'm looking for an epub reader similar to Microsoft Edge: I tried using Calibre, SumatraPDF, Freda, Kindle, Icecream Ebook reader and EPUBReader extension for Chrome so far. I want to be able to copy text and numbered lists like this one (from an epub reader) and be able to paste them and be similarly structured (pasted to word)....
  10. Default epub reader question

Default epub reader question: I have Edge as the default app to open and read epub files. I have an epub reader program installed on my machine but the software will not allow me to change my default from Edge to Calibri Epub Reader; it simply tells me to search for an app at the MS store. I don't need...