Windows 10: great experience with microsoft level 2 technician

Discus and support great experience with microsoft level 2 technician in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; so i am having too much problems with my forza horizon 4 first game was missing .dll files,i fixed that by downloading .dll files after that game was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DominikBibić, Feb 18, 2021.

1. great experience with microsoft level 2 technician

so i am having too much problems with my forza horizon 4

first game was missing .dll files,i fixed that by downloading .dll files

after that game was still not launching,fix for that was to open powershell and type in: Add-AppxPackage -Register AppxManifest.xml

but wait,thats not all,that command was not working for me,i was getting error that i already have newer package installed1.432 was installed and i needed to install 1.332 to match current version of the game,and that is when real problems started, EVERYBODY from microsoft support was telling me that it is not possible to uninstall appxpackage,even their ''level 2 technician''

when i asked how to fix that their answer was always ''update windows or do a repair'' i didnt even tried because i knew it was not going to fix this problem,all i need to do was to type this in powershell: GET-APPXPACKAGE and then find old version1.432this:

[COLOR=rgba0, 91, 106, 1]Name : Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba0, 91, 106, 1]Publisher : CN=Microsoft Corporation, O=Microsoft Corporation, L=Redmond, S=Washington, C=US[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba0, 91, 106, 1]Architecture : X64[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba0, 91, 106, 1]ResourceId :[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba0, 91, 106, 1]Version : 1.432.904.2[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba0, 91, 106, 1]PackageFullName : Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.432.904.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba0, 91, 106, 1]InstallLocation : E:\Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition\FH4[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba0, 91, 106, 1]IsFramework : False[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba0, 91, 106, 1]PackageFamilyName : Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_8wekyb3d8bbwe[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba0, 91, 106, 1]PublisherId : 8wekyb3d8bbwe[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba0, 91, 106, 1]IsResourcePackage : False[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba0, 91, 106, 1]IsBundle : False[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba0, 91, 106, 1]IsDevelopmentMode : True[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba0, 91, 106, 1]NonRemovable : False[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba0, 91, 106, 1]Dependencies : {Microsoft.Expansion1_1.225.171.2_neutral__8wekyb3d8bbwe,[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba0, 91, 106, 1] Microsoft.Expansion2_1.312.645.2_neutral__8wekyb3d8bbwe,[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba0, 91, 106, 1] Microsoft.VCLibs.140.00_14.0.29231.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe}[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba0, 91, 106, 1]IsPartiallyStaged : False[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba0, 91, 106, 1]SignatureKind : None[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba0, 91, 106, 1]Status : Ok[/COLOR]

and to type in : REMOVE-APPXPACKAGE [COLOR=rgba0, 0, 0, 1]Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.432.904.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe[/COLOR]

and then again to type in Add-AppxPackage -Register AppxManifest.xml and then it was working

here i done something what level 2 technician said was not possible withouth f****** up the windows

and also needed to create this .bat file:

[COLOR=rgba0, 91, 106, 1]Loop: [/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba0, 91, 106, 1]taskkill/F /IM RuntimeBroker.exe[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba0, 91, 106, 1]timeout /t 1[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba0, 91, 106, 1]goto loop[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba0, 0, 0, 1]to prevent it from crashing when i paint or customize carsthis disables runtimebroker.exe so the runtimebrokeN doesnt exit the game[/COLOR][COLOR=rgba0, 91, 106, 1],[/COLOR][COLOR=rgba0, 0, 0, 1]but i didnt even asked microsoft for this .bat file fix,i knew they couldnt fix that[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba0, 0, 0, 1]firts i installed new version of forza but then downgraded so for me 1.432 is old version,installed before 1.332[/COLOR]

:)

DominikBibić, Feb 18, 2021

2. reconnect with Microsoft Technician

When the Microsoft Community was unable to help me, I waited my 2 hours to chat with a technician. He was doing great work -- spent over an hour with me and was making progress -- until he restarted my computer and we lost connection. Is there a way to
    reconnect when something like that happens, rather than waiting another 2 hours for a next technician?

Brenda Barnes Jamieson, Feb 18, 2021
  3. Rohit_SG Win User
    Connect to technician

Hi Lee,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community Forums.

We would be happy to assist you. However, we will not be able to connect to any technician from other support channels. If you want to contact a technician with your case number, you need to connect through the same channel (Phone/Chat) for support.

We provide technical suggestions for any queries in Windows. You can provide us the details of the issue and we’ll be glad to assist you with the troubleshooting steps which you can follow to resolve the issue.

Have a nice day!

Rohit_SG, Feb 18, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

great experience with microsoft level 2 technician

calling level 2 support

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press windows key, and type Contact Support.

• Select Services and apps.

• Click on Windows.

• Click on Technical Support.

• There you will be able to contact the Technical support.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Feb 18, 2021
Thema:

great experience with microsoft level 2 technician

1. great experience with microsoft level 2 technician - Similar Threads - great experience microsoft

2. Report a fraudulent Microsoft Technician

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Report a fraudulent Microsoft Technician: My computer was locked by Microsoft and it said to call 888 552 6104 I spoke with the senior technician Ethan Scott who was very helpful and assisted with several scans, especially with the ip information. I have been having many problems with hacking affecting financial info...
  3. Report a fraudulent Microsoft Technician

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Report a fraudulent Microsoft Technician: My computer was locked by Microsoft and it said to call 888 552 6104 I spoke with the senior technician Ethan Scott who was very helpful and assisted with several scans, especially with the ip information. I have been having many problems with hacking affecting financial info...
  4. fix for forza horizon 4 and great experience with microsoft level 2 technician

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fix for forza horizon 4 and great experience with microsoft level 2 technician: so i am having too much problems with my forza horizon 4 first game was missing .dll files,i fixed that by downloading .dll files after that game was still not launching,fix for that was to open powershell and type in: Add-AppxPackage -Register AppxManifest.xml but...
  5. microsoft technician

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    microsoft technician: Hi Peeps This should be an easy question. Can someone please tell me do microsoft technicians still offer IT services to the public for a yearly subscription? If the answer is yea how do I find them to sign up? I want to start my own small business and wish to recruit...
  6. network level 6 technician Ab Solutions

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    network level 6 technician Ab Solutions: Have you ever heard of Ab Solutions, North Potomac, MD.? I called AT&T to complain about internet being super slow they connected me to Ab Solutions. My internet problem according to Ab Solutions was the SPYWARE labeled "MEBROOT". they removed it and of course charged me...
  7. Microsoft Certified Technician Scams

Microsoft Certified Technician Scams: I noticed the comment posted regarding the man who was cold called by a scammer, I think regarding the Ammy Scam. He had asked who these people are and why aren't they in jail yet. That email was dated 2013. Here we are almost at 2020 and they have been not only scamming the...
  8. Technician of Microsoft or unscrupulous fraudster ?

Technician of Microsoft or unscrupulous fraudster ?: Hello everyone, I got a phone from someone (who spoke very bad english) telling me he was a MICROSOFT technician. Wow! Is that possible that Microsoft uses a phone (USA → Europe) to contact a little private home customer ? I do not think so. This person complained that my...
  9. worst experience from microsoft help support technicians

in Windows 10 Customization
    worst experience from microsoft help support technicians: I don't know who have given jobs to some of **** . I am facin a problem since last 1 seek . I tried to take support chat first time a guy joe came helped me out in a best way but its was not done my issue was not cleared he suggested me to download one file and connect...
  10. Level 2 Contact

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Level 2 Contact: I spoke at length with a Windows Tech Support rep last week, and she couldn't fix the issue. She said she would have a Level 2 rep call me back tomorrow. Unfortunately, I won't be in the office to take the call tomorrow, and I'm trying to reschedule. Does anyone know how...